Therapeutic Coach and Advanced Hypnotherapist
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Available for new clients
This professional is available for new clients.
Available for new clients
This professional is available for new clients.
Are you ready to evolve from people pleasing & perfectionism to authenticity & purposeful living?
I am an intuitive coach and advanced hypnotherapist working with people who are committed to their journey of intentional, purposeful, wide awake, and heart-led living.
I am here to hold space for the expansion of boundless love, for those who are called to breathe more life into the fire in their belly, to seek deeper connection with self and so, to the world around them, and to remember the truth of who they are.
Many of my clients are recovering 'people pleasers' and 'perfectionists'. You may recognise yourself as a 'people pleaser' or a 'perfectionist' and may actively be considering how, or you are already doing the internal work, to move away from that which no longer serves you.
If you recognise it is time to release yourself more fully from old coping mechanisms and behaviours, therapeutic coaching and dynamic hypnotherapy is worth exploring. Sometimes when we choose to life our lives differently, it can feel challenging to find our truth and new ways of doing things that are in alignment and truly serve us. It can feel like a bit of a pendulum swing at times, from one extreme to the other.
Working with me through coaching and hypnotherapy, are for you, if you:
- Sense or know that there is more joy, more love and more freedom available to you – whatever that might look like to you
- Are ready to meet yourself, connect within, and hold yourself.
- Are ready to build self trust and self love.
- Are ready to raise your awareness of self.
- Are ready to feel what it is to BE and to be yourself.
- Are ready to create space within.
- Are ready to try a new way of living, one led by your soul.
- Are ready to dig deep, peel back the conditioning and unleash the truth of who you are.
- Are ready to have a calm competence and stand in your power.
- Are ready to allow your true authentic self, shining your brilliance, loving what you do and making a difference.
If you're interested in working together with me, send me an e-mail or get in touch to arrange a free call to let me know a bit more about yourself, to get to know me and see if we would be a good fit to work together. Feel free to come say hi on Instagram too - in any which way, it would be lovely to connect!
All my sessions are online via zoom. Sessions are typically weekly and last for 60 minutes, sometimes for 90, depending on what comes up in the session.
I work with a flexible and responsive approach depending on your wants and needs, sometimes this will mean sessions are deep, conscious, coaching conversations, other times it may be dynamic hypnotherapy, inner child work, NLP, and other modalities, oftentimes they are a beautiful mixture.
This journey is all yours, led by you and intuitively supported by me, my toolkit and experience.
My values as a practitioner:
Safety – Starting always from a place of safety, of rootedness. A point of being accepted; safe in the knowledge that you can show up however you want, need or choose to show up. Safe in the knowledge that this is a space of non-judgement and that there is time and space for all emotions and thoughts, both shadow and light. I deeply want you to know you are safe to trust that all your parts have value in your journey (even the part that doesn’t feel safe to trust this) and that we are not here to ‘fix’ you because there is nothing that needs fixing. Safe to know this is your unique journey, led by you, supported by me, of releasing that which no longer serves you.
Loving Curiosity – The approach is one of loving curiosity; that you and I are working together to co-create the time and space you deserve to get to know yourself deeply. To allow your patterns, habits, programmes and behaviours that want to shift for your benefit, to release and to transmute. I deeply want you to know this is a journey of self-discovery, not of self-judgement and the judgement that does, and will arise, is another beautiful part we get to hold.
Intentional Evolution – I am working with people who are choosing to intentionally evolve, expand and elevate. Those who choose to step into growth again and again, because playing small and hiding your truth is feeling more uncomfortable than comfortable. This isn’t necessarily about going anywhere or DOING anything, but about BEING more in your fullness, giving permission for the most embodied version of you to SHINE.
Self-Compassion – The approach is one of encouraging self-compassion - the fierce kind that says “I’m done treating myself like someone I don’t like, I deserve more and I’m actively going to do something about it” and the soft kind that says “I can welcome in all of my parts, both shadow and light, and I give myself the time and space I need to them all speak, to be seen, heard, validated and understood”.
Limitlessness – I hold the belief and it’s something I deeply know, that YOU ARE LIMITLESS. That an abundance of Joy, of Love, of Freedom, of whatever you choose, is available to you. I know that by expanding conscious awareness, we create more “I AM PRESENCE” and from this energy, we are more able to choose, to author and deliberately create something seriously beautiful.
A love story:
I fell in love with coaching and hypnotherapy in 2017 when I can only describe what I was feeling as frustrated, lost and stuck, all tangled together in a knot in a very noisy mind. I wasn’t feeling good in a lot of ways and the impact was negative in many areas of my life, particularly in my work and in my mental health.
I absolutely had a sense that I needed help to figure ‘it’ out. Despite knowing I ‘should’ be happy with my beautiful life, something wasn’t adding up and I didn’t feel like I was being true to myself. I couldn’t shake the feeling of ‘there has to be more to life than this?’ and I had this energy and knowing that it was time to get to the bottom of it and move forward.
This was the beginning of my journey of doing ‘the work’ – of peeling back the layers of conditioning, growing my awareness of my patterns and behaviours, connecting with myself on a deeper level and healing – allowing myself to step more and more into my true, authentic self each day. Perhaps it sounds familiar to you?
Along the way I have worked with therapists, coaches and hypnotherapists. I’ve experienced ecstatic dance healing, breath work sessions, cacao ceremonies, sound healing, and more I’m sure. Each time, a new realisation, another deep soul remembering, a nudge towards alignment, self acceptance and self compassion. All of this to say, there is no one way to journey through this life, this journey is yours but the power of having space held for you by someone who deeply cares, is pure magic.
When someone holds space for you to; explore your conscious thoughts and your discover your subconscious mind, define what you want, understand your motivations, realise your strengths, overcome your obstacles, align with your values, create opportunities and discover the way forward. The way forward for you. Your path that is true to you.
What are clients saying about me:
"I don't even know where to start with how much Emma's coaching and hypnotherapy sessions have supported me in both resolving anxiety and helping me to release old thoughts that were no longer serving me. Thanks to Emma's sessions I've been able to move forward, and discover ways in which I can help myself when things come up. Emma is extraordinary at really listening in to what you need and creating a safe space for you to really shift your beliefs.
Emma's soulful way of being makes you feel completely relaxed and ready to make changes, and the added meditations she provides help to add new habits to your daily life. If you're ready to move forward with anything that you feel is holding you back, i would highly recommend working with Emma, she won't just help you change your mind, she'll change your life. " - Client testimonial
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction level Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (via the Coaching Academy)
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy (via The Happiness Club)
- CPD's in counselling skills, inner child work, body image, mental health first aid, cultural competence, self-compassion.
- I have been building my private practice since 2017 working with people who want to feel well, be well and live well, however that may look to them - I have 1000+ hours of client facing experience.
- For the same amount of time, I have also been doing my own inner work/evolution/personal growth, learning an enormous range of tools and techniques to support the integration process of healing work, which I love to share with the clients I work with.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
From £65.00 to £70.00
Free initial telephone or online session
You can choose to work with me for:
4 x sessions @ £280 (£70 per session)
6 x sessions @ £390 (£65 per session)
All investments are inclusive of new audio activations and relevant tools between sessions to consolidate shifts and awaken more of your truth.
All options are payable in one go or via a payment plan.
So if you are ready to release the conditioning no longer serving you and unleash the truth of who you are, let’s do this!
When I work
I have availability for evenings on a Monday and Tuesday.
Daytime appointments are available on Wednesday - Friday.
There is some flexibility available too.
You can see my top tips for self-expression and confidence in the Life Coach Directory ask the experts page here: How can I feel more comfortable expressing myself?
Unwind your mind toolkit
You can download the free unwind your mind toolkit; guiding you each day to help you kick start your journey, to untangle it all and find your way. Find the sign up form at: www.emmahumphreycoaching.com
What some of my clients have said about me:
- “It was so nice working with Emma, I instantly clicked with her and felt comfortable. Her calmness is contagious and helped me focus and slow down. She’s down to earth, easy to relate to and authentic. Emma has helped me to release some of the pressure I created for myself, to make decisions more effectively and to act on my dreams despite my fear or concern.”
- “Emma is an amazing coach. With her help I managed to get my dream job. Emma is patient, kind and structured. She develops an understanding of who you are and what works best for you. She is incredibly positive and I left every session feeling motivated with a plan of action. I can’t thank her enough for her support in my journey to becoming the best version of me. I advise anyone looking to make positive changes in their lives to work with Emma.”
- “Coaching with Emma has proven to be a very rewarding and positive experience for me. Over the course of my sessions Emma has helped me to explore several issues that had been troubling me for some time. Emma’s friendly, empathic and supportive personality helped me to really feel safe in getting to grips with my feelings of “stuckness” and allowed to me to discover some new approaches to my life and to tackle some difficult situations. I unlocked some new ideas and made some important decisions to help me move forward. She helped me to address my own limiting beliefs and to actually implement strategies I needed to take action.”