Coaching (Dip. Personal Performance Coaching)
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I’ve been coaching individuals on a 121 basis since 2017 and I specialise as a wellness and personal development coach, supporting people to make the changes they want to see in their lives. My mission is to support people through coaching to be well, feel well and live well – whatever that might mean to you. Wellness is a state of being unique only to you. The things that contribute to your sense of wellness are also unique to you.
I work with clients on a wide range of topics that are important to them, including, but not limited to; career, relationships, home life, mental health, physical health, life transitions, confidence/self-esteem/self-compassion and business.
Ultimately, coaching with me is right for you:
- If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, in any area of your life, that’s making you feel frustrated, underwhelmed, overwhelmed, inauthentic, unsatisfied, unbalanced, lacking in energy or just a bit ‘off’ or ‘out of sorts’.
- Or, if something isn’t going the way you want it to in your life but you cannot put your finger on what it is, then coaching can support you to untangle those thoughts and find a way forward.
- Or, if you already recognise the issue you have to overcome but are struggling with how to get started or need a guide then coaching will support you to put a plan in place.
- Or, if you have an ambitious and exciting goal ahead of you and you’d like to talk through it in a supportive and structured way to find clarity, realise your dreams, making mindset shifts and have some powerful insights along the way.
Together, with my clients, we work to elicit values, overcome limiting beliefs and obstacles, define your goals and motivations, look at what resources you’ve got, create opportunities and discover the actions you need to take to move forward. We work with a range of coaching models and tools to create powerful mindset shifts that will support you to move from A to B.
I can work with you, no matter where you're based as I offer telephone and video call coaching, as well as face to face coaching.
Please get in touch to arrange a free call to let me know a bit more about yourself, to get to know me and see if we would be a good fit to work together. Feel free to come say hi on Instagram or Facebook too - in any which way, it would be lovely to connect!
A love story:
I fell in love with coaching in 2017 when I can only describe what I was feeling as pent up, frustrated, lost and stuck, all tangled together in a knot in a very noisy mind. I wasn’t feeling good in a lot of ways and the impact was negative in many areas of my life, particularly in my work and in my mental health.
I did not feel well, something wasn’t right. I absolutely had a sense that I needed help to figure ‘it’ out. Despite knowing I ‘should’ be happy with my beautiful life, something wasn’t adding up and I didn’t feel like I was being true to myself. I couldn’t shake the feeling of ‘there has to be more to life than this?’ and I had this energy and knowing that it was time to get to the bottom of it and move forward.
I found a coach who resonated with me and over time, it was like she gently tugged at the end of the string and helped me to untangle it all; my once conflated and overwhelming thoughts now had form, structure and clarity. I was empowered, I was able to make plans about the way forward, not just with practical actions, but on the deep, mindset work that was sitting beneath it all. I finally felt in the driving seat of my own life and able to start allowing my true self more and more each day, it’s been one beautiful journey this far. The fun part is, other than me, my mindset and my sense of wellbeing…not much has actually drastically changed in my external world!
I share this rather nebulous story because I hope it conveys the power that a coaching conversation can have. When someone holds space for you to; explore your thoughts, define what you want, understand your motivations, realise your strengths, overcome your obstacles, align with your values, create opportunities and discover the way forward. The way forward for you. Your path that is true to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction level Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (via the Coaching Academy)
- Anxiety Coaching Masterclass CPD
- L2 Counselling Skills
Other Relevant Qualifications:
- Body Image Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Trained
- Facilitation Skills
- Safeguarding designated officer training
- Cultural competence training
- Providing Leadership and Management certificate
- Lowering Language Barriers
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £45.00 to £300.00
Free initial telephone or online session
I currently offer three options for coaching with me, for further details please visit my website:
3-month coaching - deep dive package - £300
This coaching package is for you if you want support to; untangle your thoughts, define your goals and motivations, look at what resources you've got, overcome your obstacles and limiting beliefs, create opportunities & discover the actions you need to take to move forward in a number of areas of your life, in line with your values.
• In-depth questionnaire and preparation exercises
• A series of 6 x 60-minute 1 to 1 coaching sessions (Zoom or Telephone) over 3-Months
• Unlimited e-mail support between sessions
• Relevant exercises and tools
• 1 x 30 minute follow up session post coaching within the 6 months following your coaching
Taster coaching support session - £75
This one off session is good for you if you feel you have one distinct goal, issue or obstacle to work with that needs a short blast of support to get you in the right direction.
• In-depth questionnaire and preparation exercises
•1 x 60 minute 1-2-1 coaching session (zoom or telephone)
• Relevant exercises, tools and resources provided
• 1 x 30 minute follow up session to plan your next steps
Career insights values elicitation - £45
This session is particularly helpful if you feel unable to make a decision on the next steps in your career. You will leave this session being clearer on the things you want to move away from and the things you want to move towards.
• Your values drive your actions or inactions; this 1 hour values elicitation session is designed to help you to understand what's most important to you, your unconscious drivers and how you would like things to be.
Online Guided Group Coaching Monthly Sessions - £15/Month (Minimum of 6 months)
• Intensive guided personal reflection time on a monthly basis to support you to find your focus.
• Perfect for people who want to make time for regular reflection in a safe environment - nothing is shared with other participants in the group, but it is powerful to share this time amongst others doing the same.
•Give yourself the time to set your goal, explore your current situation, uncover potential options for moving forward and walk away with a plan.
• X 1 monthly 50 minute guided online group session (you will be able to choose from 2 options, one day time and one evening to choose the one that suits you each month)
• Your investment is £15 a month (for a minimum of 6 months)
It is important for us to have a free, no pressure, 30-minute discovery call prior to working together to ensure we are a good match and I understand the things you would like to work on. Please reach out and we can book one in.
When I work
It doesn't matter where you live or in which time zone - I offer flexible appointments; weekdays, evenings and weekends.
You can see my top tips for self-expression and confidence in the Life Coach Directory ask the experts page here: How can I feel more comfortable expressing myself?
Unwind your mind toolkit
You can download the free unwind your mind toolkit; guiding you each day to help you kick start your journey, to untangle it all and find your way. Find the sign up form at: www.emmahumphreycoaching.com
What some of my clients have said about me:
- “It was so nice working with Emma, I instantly clicked with her and felt comfortable. Her calmness is contagious and helped me focus and slow down. She’s down to earth, easy to relate to and authentic. Emma has helped me to release some of the pressure I created for myself, to make decisions more effectively and to act on my dreams despite my fear or concern.”
- “Emma is an amazing coach. With her help I managed to get my dream job. Emma is patient, kind and structured. She develops an understanding of who you are and what works best for you. She is incredibly positive and I left every session feeling motivated with a plan of action. I can’t thank her enough for her support in my journey to becoming the best version of me. I advise anyone looking to make positive changes in their lives to work with Emma.”
- “Coaching with Emma has proven to be a very rewarding and positive experience for me. Over the course of my sessions Emma has helped me to explore several issues that had been troubling me for some time. Emma’s friendly, empathic and supportive personality helped me to really feel safe in getting to grips with my feelings of “stuckness” and allowed to me to discover some new approaches to my life and to tackle some difficult situations. I unlocked some new ideas and made some important decisions to help me move forward. She helped me to address my own limiting beliefs and to actually implement strategies I needed to take action.”