Emma Humphrey Coaching (Dip. Personal Performance Coaching)
Do you ever feel like you've ticked all the boxes, but yet you still feel unsatisfied inside somehow?
Do you have a strong desire to live authentically, with purpose and with intention but can't help but feel confused about which direction is your direction?
Do you ever feel stuck in a rut, a bit overwhelmed, and feel like running away from it all?
If you answer yes to these questions, then let's talk! I love working with ambitious and proactive people who are excited by life and wanting to achieve, but ultimately who feel a bit frustrated, confused or overwhelmed by it all! I can work with you to ask you all the right questions to help you to untangle your thoughts and find clarity on your journey.
I can work with you, no matter where you're based as I offer telephone and video call coaching, as well as face to face coaching.
Coaching with me is right for you if:
You want to improve your wellbeing and happiness
You want to gain clarity, overcome obstacles and achieve your dreams
You feel stuck in a rut and find yourself asking 'there must be more to life than this?!'
You want to re-ignite that fire in your belly and be the best version of yourself!
My mission is to support people through coaching to be well, feel well and live well through making changes in life, career, mind and body.
I believe that if something isn’t going the way we want it to in our life, our career or in our mind and body, it can have a really negative impact on how we live and feel; we can feel unbalanced, unwell, and lack energy. When we feel like one or more thing is going in the wrong direction, or going nowhere at all, can be draining and exhausting.
I believe that wellness is a state of being and that we are in control of, and responsible for, taking care of this.
I believe people are happier, healthier and more fulfilled when they’re living with intention, when their actions are purposeful and when they’re focussing on what really counts to them.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction level Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (via the Coaching Academy)
- Anxiety Coaching Masterclass CPD
Other Relevant Qualifications:
- Mental Health First Aid Trained
- Facilitation Skills
- Safeguarding designated officer training
- Cultural competence training
- Providing Leadership and Management certificate
- Lowering Language Barriers
Areas of coaching I deal with
I offer a range of packages at different price points, please check my website for full details or be in touch for a conversation to see how we can work together.
It doesn't matter where you live or in which time zone - I offer flexible appointments; weekdays, evenings and weekends.
What some of my clients have said about me:
- “It was so nice working with Emma, I instantly clicked with her and felt comfortable. Her calmness is contagious and helped me focus and slow down. She’s down to earth, easy to relate to and authentic. Emma has helped me to release some of the pressure I created for myself, to make decisions more effectively and to act on my dreams despite my fear or concern.”
- “Emma is an amazing coach. With her help I managed to get my dream job. Emma is patient, kind and structured. She develops an understanding of who you are and what works best for you. She is incredibly positive and I left every session feeling motivated with a plan of action. I can’t thank her enough for her support in my journey to becoming the best version of me. I advise anyone looking to make positive changes in their lives to work with Emma.”
- “Coaching with Emma has proven to be a very rewarding and positive experience for me. Over the course of my sessions Emma has helped me to explore several issues that had been troubling me for some time. Emma’s friendly, empathic and supportive personality helped me to really feel safe in getting to grips with my feelings of “stuckness” and allowed to me to discover some new approaches to my life and to tackle some difficult situations. I unlocked some new ideas and made some important decisions to help me move forward. She helped me to address my own limiting beliefs and to actually implement strategies I needed to take action.”