Self-improvement and personal development are a part of what makes us human, and seeking out positive change is what drives us - but this doesn’t mean it’s always easy.
At Life Coach Directory, we understand the power of support and accountability that comes from working with a coach. We want more people to tap into this and find the right coach for them, so we’ve made it our mission to connect you with a qualified coach and make whatever change you’re looking for, whether it’s in your personal life or professional life. Life Coach Directory connects you with coaches across the UK while sharing articles, events and self-help resources to support you on your journey.
Whether you’re ready to hire a coach, want to learn more about the benefits or are simply interested in personal development, our aim is to be the hand to guide you on your way.
Life Coach Directory is part of a family of brands, grounded in family values. In 2005, two sisters, Aimi and Emma, launched Counselling Directory, a website dedicated to promoting the benefits of talk therapy. They had both experienced mental health issues when they were at school and university and knew how it felt to be overwhelmed and lacking guidance. They wanted to use their own experiences to help others find support from counsellors and psychotherapists.
About the Happiful family
In the years that followed, four more directories were born - all with the same mission to help people access support to improve their well-being. From counselling and hypnotherapy to nutrition support, holistic health and coaching, our directories seek to cover all aspects of health and wellness and connect you with the help and support you need. To date, more than 4.6 million people have found support through our resources.
Connecting you to professional therapists in your local area or online, we're here to help you find the support you need. Explore information about various types of counselling and how it can benefit you at counselling-directory.org.uk.
Identify and transform unwanted behaviours with the assistance of professional hypnotherapists. Personal development in areas such as addiction, anxiety, and sleep is within reach. Dive deeper into these possibilities at hypnotherapy-directory.org.uk.
Gain valuable insights and create a personalised nutritional lifestyle plan to suit your needs. Nutritionist Resource offers a wealth of information on enhancing your health, addressing various health conditions, and promoting overall well-being. Additionally, you can connect with nutrition professionals across the UK. Delve into these resources at nutritionist-resource.org.uk.
Discover holistic therapies to relieve, relax, and rejuvenate. Our directory features qualified therapists offering a range of treatments, including acupuncture, massage therapy, reflexology, and Reiki, tailored to your needs. Explore these options further at therapy-directory.org.uk.
Our magazine is dedicated to advancing our mission of fostering a healthier, happier, and more sustainable society. Each issue offers a rich array of guidance, insightful articles, and personal interviews, all aimed at nurturing positive mental health and well-being.
Our commitment to accessibility means you can subscribe to receive the free e-magazine monthly, shining a light on positivity and support that we believe should be accessible to all. Learn more and subscribe at happiful.com.
Proud to be a B Corporation
Happiful takes pride in its certification as a B Corporation business, a recognition of our dedication to combining purpose with profit. This accreditation reflects our commitment to investing in both our staff and our business goals, as well as upholding high standards in social and environmental performance.
Based in Surrey, our small team of around 40 members works across the well-being directories and the magazine. From our hard-orking developers ensuring everything runs smoothly to our award-winning customer service team responding to queries and supporting our members, we're all passionate about what we do.
Why choose us?
We understand that knowing where to start when it comes to finding a coach that you connect with can feel daunting. There are lots of professionals offering this service, who all work in unique ways. Who you resonate with will depend on your journey.
We hope to guide you through these first steps, which is why we’ve included everything we wish we’d had access to when looking for a coach, including:
- A nationwide database of qualified coaches and NLP practitioners.
- An advanced search tool, which allows you to filter your search according to your needs and location. Or, if you’d rather receive support remotely, you can find a coach offering online or telephone services.
- Detailed member profiles. Our members pack their profiles full of information including their background, fees, specialities, and availability. This allows you to learn more about them before making contact.
- A thorough approvals policy. This means all professionals are checked to ensure they provide evidence of qualifications or membership with a professional body before they can be listed with us, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional.
- A detailed library of fact sheets featuring useful information about how coaching might be able to help you.
- An FAQs section that looks to answer any questions you may have about coaching or NLP, including what to expect in a session and what different types of coaching are available.
- Additional resources, including a self-help section, events, where you can find workshops and courses to further your learning, and articles, where our experts share their knowledge and experience on a variety of subjects.
Get in touch
If you have something to say about the site, a suggestion to make, or an experience to share – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
If you work in media and are looking for comment or to interview a coach, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01276 580 008 with your requirements and we can connect you to a professional.
And if you have any queries about how to use the website, visit Not sure where to start?