Self-improvement and personal development are part and parcel of what makes us human. Seeking out positive change is what drives us - but this doesn’t mean it’s always easy. Here at Life Coach Directory, we understand the power of support and accountability that comes from working with a coach. We want more people to tap into this and find the right coach for them.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to connect you with a qualified coach and make whatever change you’re looking for, whether it’s in your personal life or professional life. Life Coach Directory connects you with coaches across the UK while sharing articles, events and self-help resources to support you on your journey.
Whether you’re ready to hire a coach, want to learn more about the benefits or are simply interested in personal development, our aim is to be the hand to guide you on your way.
Life Coach Directory is part of a family of brands, grounded in family values. In 2005 two sisters, Aimi and Emma, launched Counselling Directory, a website dedicated to promoting the benefits of talk therapy. They had both experienced mental health issues when they were at school and university and knew how it felt to be overwhelmed and lacking guidance. They wanted to use their own experiences to help others find support from counsellors and psychotherapists.
Co-founder Aimi shares her journey on Fearne Cotton's Happy Place Podcast.
In the five years that followed, our other directories were born - all with the same mission to help people access support to improve their well-being. From counselling and complementary therapies to hypnotherapy, nutrition support and coaching, our directories seek to cover all aspects of health and wellness. These websites are a part of the Happiful family, a network of over 21,000 professionals. And as of 2020, over 1.5 million people have found support through our resources.
On 20th March 2017 (International Day of Happiness) we launched Happiful Magazine. Our mission is to create a healthier, happier, more sustainable society. Each issue contains informative, inspiring and topical stories about health and well-being.
Bringing our family all under one roof, the Happiful App enables users to easily connect with professionals, find local support groups, read articles from all our brands and access current and past issues of the magazine.
Why choose us?
We understand that knowing where to start when it comes to finding a coach that you connect with can feel daunting. There are lots of professionals offering this service all working in unique ways.
We hope we can help take you through these first steps, which is why we’ve included everything we wish we’d had access to when we were first looking for a coach, including:
- A nationwide database of qualified coaches and NLP practitioners.
- An advanced search tool, which allows you to filter your search according to your needs and location. Or, if you’d rather receive support remotely, you can find a nutritionist offering online or telephone services.
- Detailed member profiles. Our members pack their profiles full of information including their background, fees, specialities and availability. This allows you to learn more about them before making contact.
- A thorough approvals policy. This means all professionals are checked to ensure they provide evidence of qualifications or membership with a professional body before they can be listed with us, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional.
- A detailed library of fact-sheets featuring useful information about how coaching might be able to help you.
- An FAQs section that looks to answer any questions you may have about coaching or NLP, including what to expect in a session and what different types of coaching are available.
- A self-help section where you can read resources to help you continue your personal development journey.
- An events section where you can find workshops and courses to further your learning.
- An articles section where our experts share their knowledge and experience on a variety of subjects.
Get in touch
If you have something to say about the site, a suggestion to make or an experience to share – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
If you work in media and are looking for comment or to interview a coach, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01276 580 008 with your requirements and we can connect you to a professional.
If you have any queries about how to use the website, please visit Not sure where to start? and to keep up to date with all things Life Coach Directory, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Find the right business or life coach for you
All coaches are verified professionals.