Alan Keyse - Executive Coach; motivation; stress; self confidence
COACHING SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY (online / telephone) or external areas (coffee shops, public hotel areas etc)
1-2-1 COACHING FOR STRESS, ANXIETY, LOW MOTIVATION & SELF CONFIDENCE.
Start taking control of your stress/anxiety levels from day one!
Follow a proven formula that moulds to your unique personality & circumstances.
I work primarily with professionals & business owners, however, my coaching model is applicable to adults of all ages and backgrounds - just text, email or call.
A sales executive for 30 years before becoming a qualified life & business coach, I now help business owners, managers & staff meet & overcome the increasing stress levels which are taking their toll on businesses, and home lives , every day:
- Managing and diminish stress, anxiety and worry
- Increase your personal resilience
- Create work/life balance
- Staff coaching and evaluation
- Take control over emotions and reactions
- Make new lifestyle changes and habits 'stick'
- Personal Development, self confidence & motivation in a hectic lifestyle
I've been self employed since 1983 so executive / business coaching came as second nature to me. In essence executive & life coaching are the same discipline - but the change in focus on the workplace, together with a wealth of experience, can make all the difference.
- business owners & executives can increase workplace performance by improving: resilience, office morale, staff retention, & self confidence, to name the most prevalent.
- I deign programmes to meet your specific requirements and I help create positive change in employee motivation & mindset in 1-2-1, or group sessions
- My contact details are on the website - so please contact me directly to discuss improving your productivity.
MY COACHING IS NOT OPEN ENDED THERAPY
This is a finite process - there is a beginning, a middle and an end during which I will help you to:
- set a challenging but achievable mid term GOAL (3 to 6 months)
- formulate a realistic and systematic PLAN
- and then we'll GET IT DONE!
The momentum will be forward, relentless, BUT will be at your pace, not mine. Whether you are comfortable with huge strides or baby steps is up to you - it's my structure but IT'S YOUR SHOW.
PERSONAL LIFE COACHING
I coach individuals people from all walks of life, ages, gender, cultural background. If you want to make lasting change for the better in your life, I will be delighted to work with you. The most common issues I help people to manage and overcome are:
- Overcoming Stress
- Anxiety issues
- lost 'mojo' at work & life in general
- Healthy lifestyle habits
- self esteem, self confidence, self doubt
- Instilling a positive mindset
You choose where to meet: my study in Hertfordshire, in London, a location in your area, online.
It is vital that you feel that you are in a completely safe environment. Only then, when you know you are speaking in complete confidence, will you express what you really think and feel. The more open and expressive our work together, the more we can get out of it - and I treat such confidence with the importance it deserves. Not only will I not disclose anything that is discussed within our sessions - EVER - I will neither confirm nor deny that I am even working with you at all.
''PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE, THEY ARE MERELY REVEALED''
Anne Enright, author
Training, qualifications & experience
I have the best job in the world: I get to hear dreams and see change – it’s an immense honour.
After 30 years as a sales executive for Italian corporations, I began using my experience in business to help people manage the challenges they face daily. I professionally trained as a coach to an advanced level and my studies are on-going courses on all aspects of human behaviour & holistic therapy.
- CPCP & Advanced Coaching Qualified
- Certificate in Business & Professional Coaching Practice
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course, Bangor University
- Member - International Coaching Federation – www.coachingfederation.org
It goes without saying that I adhere to the strict code of ethics that comes with membership of the ICF. I also follow the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for holistic therapy.
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions.
THE GOAL IS EVERYTHING. IF WE DO NOT HAVE A TARGET, HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT TO AIM FOR?
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
WORKSHOPS AND SPEAKING
I am not a 'motivational speaker' but rather I seek to help others uncover that inner motivation, time and again, long after they have left one of my workshops. The ability to self motivate has never been more important!
In an interactive environment with groups of people (numbers do not need to be limited) I like to break down inner motivation into bite size pieces and speak about the practical steps that can be taken first to 'fire it up' and then to sustain it.
The actual practice of Mindfulness is not for everyone, but the principles of awareness, living in the moment, and non judgement are prominent in all aspects of cognitive and holistic personal and group development. I found Mindfulness to be a powerful way of navigating my way through the stress and pace of corporate life - and you will too.
£75.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
DURING THE COVID 19 EPIDEMIC - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- For NHS and frontline emergency staff there will be special rates
- NO FEE for all clients for follow-up emails, providing notes, communication between sessions
GROUP WORKSHOP SESSIONS - conducted by Zoom or other selected platforms
£200.00 - Hourly rate
(Groups of between 5-10)
* Timings for One to One sessions are approximate because every individual is unique - the flexibility gives us the time to get the maximum benefit from the session without having to watch the clock. Business coaching is planned per hour due to the time constraints and accurate costing required by businesses.
FREE 30 minute tel/online assessment - Specialist in personal development, anxiety & confidence management; in the strictest confidence. Zoom, FaceTime, Skype
WHERE DO WE MEET?
SESSIONS CONDUCTED ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE - also public external areas ie. coffee shops, hotel terraces, etc - wherever you feel comfortable
Alan has a captivating style that can stir and steer thoughts into wanting to make a positive change. He is a very professional coach and a true gentleman. Throughout the talk, many were captivated by his calming philosophical look at life through Italian irony and deep understanding of life.AP, Buckinghamshire
'Thank you so much for yesterday's session, and indeed, for all our sessions, which have been so very helpful! I'm beginning to be more aware than ever of the patterns of behaviour I get into, which aren't always positive for my health and wellbeing, and just that aspect is a huge stride forward! But, they've helped in so many other ways, too numerous to mention and perhaps in ways I'm not yet conscious of even! I'm so grateful to you for your gentle guidance, encouragement and empathy.' JS, Welwyn
'I have really noticed something during the last few weeks, and life coaching has really inspired me to re-assess so many things, and as a result of that, I have changed my lifestyle and I think the coaching has really enabled me to see what is important in life and priortise that- so its really paid off and I don't think you can put a price on your coaching- its been amazing . .. it really has !' CC, WATFORD