Lucy Seifert Life Coach London
9 Hurstwood Road
020 8922 3140 / 07956 663151
Would you like help to address life's challenges?
Perhaps you feel stuck personally, or professionally?
Are you pressured by so much to do & so little time for yourself?
Do you wish for more fulfillment in your career?
Are you seeking a greater sense of well-being?
Are you experiencing relationship difficulties at home or at work?
Life & Executive Coaching helps you to design strategies to feel more fulfilled in your working life and gain a greater sense of well-being.
Do you want help with your CV or interviews to give you the competitive edge? Are you experiencing stress, or in need of a greater work-life balance? Do you have specific issue that's troubling you, such as a relationship difficulty with boss, colleague, family or friend? Would you like to explore options and solutions?
A London-based Life & Executive Coach & Trainer & Author, I combine Life Coaching to attain your goals with 1-2-1 personalised training, such as assertiveness training, confidence coaching, CV/interview/presentation skills, public speaking and stress and time management skills either at my London office or over the telephone.
I provide Executive Coaching for high achievers & for managers by self-referral or by arrangement with their companies.
My approach is to work with you in a non-judgemental, confidential and encouraging environment, enabling you to clarify your goals, overcome what is holding you back and make manageable Action Plans to achieve them.
"Lucy is simply brilliant at coaching you through life's inevitable challenges. Lucy's approach is warm, practical and inspiring" (London client, Senior Consultant in Global Recruitment)
Lucy Seifert is a qualified Life Coach & Trainer with 20 years experience in commercial, public & voluntary sectors. She is author of several books including Training for Assertiveness & Activities in Self-empowerment (Gower Publishing, published in UK, USA, Far East & Europe) Organisational clients to date include London Metropolitan University, Sure Start & University of Oxford.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Life Coaching with Distinction (Life Coaching Institute)
Diploma in Training Assertiveness (Redwood Training Association)
City & Guilds (Adult Education)
Training Mediation Skills (Mediation UK)
Memberships: Association for Coaching and Society of Authors
BA (Hons) History & Politics, London University, LSE
Publications: Training for Assertiveness, Training for Self-empowerment, Pen & Paper Games for Training, Troubleshooting for Trainers, contributor to Understanding Body Language (Gower/Ashgate Publishing)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Dealing with Difficult People
Coaching skills using the GROW Model
CV writing & interview skills
Managing anxiety about speaking in public
Speaking in public & making presentations
Supervision for prospective, trainee & qualified Life Coaches and Trainers
A flexible range of packages to suit needs and circumstances....
Option One: Speed coaching
Choose a single face-to-face meeting for 75 minutes
OR two phone calls – one call of 45 minutes and one of 30 minutes
Option Two: Continuity coaching
2 hours – Fee: £150 (£10 saving)
4 hours – Fee: £295 (£25 saving)
6 hours – Fee: £445 (£35 saving)
Additional time is based on my hourly rate of £80 per hour, such as agreed extensions to sessions or work conducted outside sessions.
You are welcome to a free 15 minute consultation
Call me now on 020 8922 3140
See website for Special Offers
- 5 sure fire ways to flunk an interview
- Expressing feelings assertively
- Resolutions for 2018: ten tips to start, sustain and succeed
- Yak, yak! Blah, Blah! When will it stop?
- Compliments: Are you suspicious?
- Interview nerves: 3 steps to greater confidence
- Motivational quotes and queries to start 2017
- Stop saying "I don't mind"
- Public speaking and presentations: Face up to your fears!
- Come across with confidence in 2016
- Assert yourself with kindness at christmas
- How SMART are your goals?
- Anger management: From crisis to calm
- Five don'ts in dealing with difficult people
- Terrible and terrific listeners – which are you?
- “You should, you ought and you never”
- “NO!” –a word so short yet so hard to say
- Don’t beg or bully … ask assertively
- How not to miss a deadline
- New Year Resolutions 2014 - 10 Simple Steps to Success.
- Criticism: Can you cope?
- Your Festive Gift to Yourself: ‘Me Time’
- Reclaim your personal power
- Manipulative Behaviour: hard to spot, hard to handle
- Dealing with difficult behaviour: Nosy people
- Don’t put your foot in it! 7 ways you can trip yourself up
Twenty years experience coaching and training both 1-2-1 and for groups in organisations including: City Literary Institute, Stuart Low (Mental Health) Trust, London Metropolitan University, Sure Start and University of Oxford as well as hundreds of individual clients.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|