Lucy Seifert Life Coach London
Please note that coaching is available online (Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp) and by phone along with email support.
You may want to discuss issues raised by these unprecedented and uncertain times. Do you:
- find it hard to organise your day productively, whether homeworking, furloughed or having lost your job?
- have relationship difficulties, at home or with colleagues?
- struggle to cope with being cut off from friends and family, other than virtually?
- feel anxious about the future, not knowing what it may bring?
Life & Executive Coaching helps you to design strategies to deal with these difficulties. For example, you may want to use this time to enhance your skills towards feeling more fulfilled in your working and personal life and gaining a greater sense of self-esteem for the future.
Perhaps you want:
- help with your CV or interviews to give you the competitive edge?
- to achieve a greater work-life balance?
- to become more assertive in your personal and working relationships (at work and at home)
- generally to use this time to build for your future and a greater sense of well-being
A London-based Life & Executive Coach & Trainer & Author, I combine Life Coaching to attain your goals with 1-2-1 personalised training. This can include assertiveness training, confidence coaching, CV/interview/presentation skills, public speaking and stress and time management skills.
I provide Executive Coaching for high achievers & for managers by self-referral or by arrangement with their companies.
My approach is to work with you in a non-judgemental, confidential and encouraging environment, enabling you to:
- clarify your goals;
- overcome what is holding you back; and
- make manageable Action Plans to achieve them.
"Lucy is simply brilliant at coaching you through life's inevitable challenges. Lucy's approach is warm, practical and inspiring." (London client, Senior Consultant in Global Recruitment)
Lucy Seifert is a qualified Life Coach & Trainer with 28 years’ experience in commercial, public & voluntary sectors. She is author of several books including Training for Assertiveness & Activities in Self-empowerment (Gower Publishing, published in UK, USA, Far East & Europe) Organisational clients have included London Metropolitan University, NatWest Bank (IT R&D) & University of Oxford.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Life Coaching with Distinction (Life Coaching Institute)
Diploma in Training Assertiveness (Redwood Training Association)
City & Guilds (Adult Education)
Training Mediation Skills (Mediation UK)
Memberships: Association for Coaching and Society of Authors
BA (Hons) History & Politics, London University, LSE
Publications: Training for Assertiveness, Training for Self-empowerment, Pen & Paper Games for Training, Troubleshooting for Trainers, contributor to Understanding Body Language (Gower/Ashgate Publishing)
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Dealing with Difficult People
Coaching skills using the GROW Model
CV writing & interview skills
Managing anxiety about speaking in public
Speaking in public & making presentations
Supervision for prospective, trainee & qualified Life Coaches and Trainers
A flexible range of packages to suit needs and circumstances....
1 hour - Standard Rate £80
2 hours – £150 (£10 saving)
3 hours - £225 (£15 saving)
4 hours – £295 (£25 saving)
5 hours - £365 (£35 saving)
6 hours – £435 (£45 saving)
Additional time is based on my hourly rate of £80 per hour, such as agreed extensions to sessions or work conducted outside sessions.
You are welcome to a free 15 minute consultation
Call me now on 07956 663151
See website for Special Offers
28 years' experience in coaching and training both 1-2-1 and for groups in organisations including: City Literary Institute, Stuart Low (Mental Health) Trust, London Metropolitan University, Sure Start and University of Oxford as well as hundreds of individual clients.
More articles by Lucy Seifert
- Working from home: rising to the challenge
- How manipulators get their way with you – and how to stop them
- 5 sure fire ways to flunk an interview
- Expressing feelings assertively
- Resolutions for 2018: ten tips to start, sustain and succeed
- Yak, yak! Blah, Blah! When will it stop?
- Compliments: Are you suspicious?
- Interview nerves: 3 steps to greater confidence
- Motivational quotes and queries to start 2017
- Stop saying "I don't mind"
- Public speaking and presentations: Face up to your fears!
- Come across with confidence in 2016
- Assert yourself with kindness at christmas
- How SMART are your goals?
- Anger management: From crisis to calm
- Five don'ts in dealing with difficult people
- Terrible and terrific listeners – which are you?
- “You should, you ought and you never”
- “NO!” –a word so short yet so hard to say
- Don’t beg or bully … ask assertively
- How not to miss a deadline
- New Year Resolutions 2014 - 10 Simple Steps to Success.
- Criticism: Can you cope?
- Your Festive Gift to Yourself: ‘Me Time’
- Reclaim your personal power
- Manipulative Behaviour: hard to spot, hard to handle
- Dealing with difficult behaviour: Nosy people
- Don’t put your foot in it! 7 ways you can trip yourself up