Yvonne Fernando NLP Master Practitioner & Life Coach
01233 878474 / 07968 785714
Being true to ourselves and creating the lives we want can sometimes seem impossible. But have you ever wondered what if? Or, whether you could or should be doing something different? NLP, more than anything else, can unlock the future and show us that it's not the world around us or our busy lives that stop us - it's ourselves.
As a Certified NLP Master Practitioner & Life Coach, Yvonne Fernando enjoys working with aduIts, children and organisations to help them discover their inner resources and fulfil their true potential. Yvonne supports clients through change to give them more confidence, help them become 'unstuck' and move forward - keeping them focused, motivated and on track. Sessions are designed to open up horizons and create new possibilities. Working with a coach means clients make a commitment to themselves and to the things they really want in life.
NLP is a positive and proactive psychology that allows people to make powerful and effective change. Many areas can be improved or totally transformed. It is a logical system perfectly suited to managing day-to-day life or completely overhauling lives. Benefits extend to self confidence and self-assurance in relationships, career and financial rewards, better communication, personal freedom in the way we think, feel and behave and happiness and contentment.
Yvonne first came across NLP and visualisation techniques during team-building in her corporate years. It became more significant and transformational later, when she used NLP to bring about changes in her life. Now, with a wealth of experience across different areas, Yvonne enjoys helping other people develop themselves, both personally and professionally to enrich their own lives.
One to one sessions take place at Yvonne's private practice in Charing, Kent, in a relaxing and supportive environment. Animals are an important part of Yvonne's world and her practice; they pick up on emotional energies and clients enjoy and value their presence. At times sessions may include relaxation or meditation techniques.
Yvonne also provides telephone coaching for clients further afield or who prefer consultation by phone.
“Wow, what more can I say! Yvonne has helped me more than I can put into words. During a very difficult time in my life we have worked through a number of very sensitive and personally challenging areas. I have faced and conquered so many things that have held me back in the past. Yvonne is professional, extremely adept in her field and treats everything we work on with the uppermost care and respect. I cannot recommend Yvonne highly enough. This has been the most personally enriching journey I have ever embarked on; with a new sense of self I believe there will be many more to come. Thank you.” SM, Surrey
See more examples of what clients say about working with Yvonne: www.yvonnefernandonlp.co.uk/clientcomments
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully trained and certified NLP Master Practitioner.
Yvonne has trained with some of the world's foremost developers and leaders in NLP; Ian McDermott, Robert Dilts, Tim Halbom and Suzi Smith. With a background in the corporate world, Yvonne has worked with a number of high profile clients including industry giant GE and run her own successful marketing communications agency, tangerinemoon. She is creative, entrepreneurial and solution-focused. Yvonne is committed to and excited about the opportunities NLP can bring her clients and continues to develop her knowledge.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Life Changes
- Phobias, Fears and Traumas
- Improved self-esteem
- Managing life
- Changing negative beliefs/patterns
- Grief & Loss
- Interview fear and skills
- 02/04/19 - Relaxation mindfulness meditation - evening programme
- 07/04/19 - Creative journaling - finding balance
- 13/04/19 - NLP and health
- 14/04/19 - Introduction to creative journaling
- 27/04/19 - For the greater good
- 11/05/19 - Breathe better
- 22/05/19 - Djembe drumming - healing power
- 09/06/19 - Hello summer
- 29/06/19 - When I love myself enough...
- 10/07/19 - A mindful evening at the flower plot
- 10/09/19 - Relaxation mindfulness meditation - evening programme
- 13/09/19 - Relaxation mindfulness meditation
- 13/09/19 - Relaxation mindfulness meditation - ongoing practice
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available.
Easily accessible parking and within walking distance of Charing Railway Station (with direct trains to London & Ashford).
- Make time to slow down
- Life begins outside your comfort zone
- Your thoughts have power
- Working together – a recipe for success
- Relationships: Learn to love yourself first...
- What's holding you back?
- Overcome anxiety, stress and depression with NLP
- Create the life you deserve
- The 'f' word
- Do you know who you really are?
- Fear not - NLP is the key
- Stop, refresh, refocus, relax...
- Make the most of your time
- Do you believe you can?
- Is well-being the key to a happy life?
- What do your unspoken words say?
- Cultivating positive change
- What does it mean 'to be real'?
If you have any questions or are wondering whether NLP could help you, please contact Yvonne.
Yvonne also delivers talks and inspiring workshops for positive change, designed to help people learn, grow, experience new things, build confidence and improve health and wellbeing. Please visit: www.yvonnefernandonlp.co.uk/talksandworkshops
The following workshops have also been designed by Yvonne and can be booked for groups or organisations. These can be run as described on the website or tailored to the needs of a specific group.
- What will you do with your one, wild, precious life?
- Introduction to NLP
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Creative Journaling
- Relaxation and Managing Stress
- Creative Visualisation for Families/Small Groups
- Workshops for Organisations
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available