Mark Anderson, Award Winning Career Coach
- Are you feeling stifled and fed up in your current job?
- Do you long to do something fulfilling but don't know what to do or where to start?
- Do you have an idea of what you'd like to do but you're struggling to make it happen?
- Do you have a teenager who doesn't know what to do with their life?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, I'd love to help. I am a Career Coach with over 10 years' experience of helping people going through career transition.
Who are my typical clients?
- Disillusioned early to mid career individuals
- People going through redundancy
- College leavers
- School pupils (age 14-18)
How do I help?
For me, career coaching is about helping people to discover who they are, what they want and how to get it. Over 1-4 sessions I would, at the very least, work with a client to help them get to a point where they have clarity and excitement about their next career steps. They would commonly walk away with 3 job sectors for further research. This may include self-employment.
We would also devise a job search strategy, identifying the steps that need to be taken that will help them to find work they love. This includes research and searching using social media.
However, all sessions are bespoke so will vary according to client needs.
With young people, I get them to do an online exercise which identifies their strengths, personality and possible career pathways including further and higher education options. This is followed up with a telephone or face to face follow up review.
Where does 1-1 coaching take place?
- Face to face in Brighton or
- Phone/skype and email
For further information or if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Career Guidance
Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (Coaching Academy)
Diploma in Youth Coaching
Youth Coach of the Year Award
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Psychometric Assessments for young people to help identify their aptitude, abilities and personality. Report includes job suggestions
Photos & videos
Visit http://www.kickstartcareers.co.uk/coaching for details
- The folly of New Year's resolutions
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter S
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter R
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter Q
- A - Z guide to finding work you love - letter P
- Never mind the dream job, what's your purpose?
- A - Z guide to finding work you love - letter O
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter N
- How to treat your job search like finding a hot date
- 5 schoolboy errors when planning a career transition
- How 'tall poppy syndrome' can hinder career development
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter M
- How to support your child with their career decisions
- Ideal tools to help young people with their career choice
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter L
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter K
- A-Z Guide to finding work you love - Letter G
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter F
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter E
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter D
- 12 questions to help you with your career dilemma
- Are you sure you want to enroll on that course?
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - Letter C
- A - Z guide to finding work you love. Letter B
- A-Z guide to finding work you love - letter A
- Where do you start when you’re unhappy in your job?
I have worked with clients from as far as Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
I have developed an online job search programme for the DWP which is currently being used in several job centres across the UK. Filming took place in New York.
I work regularly in schools across the South East in addition to my work with adults.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
You can contact me Monday-Fridays from 9am-5pm. I will occasionally offer evening or Saturday morning sessions.