Tracey Hutchinson, MSc, NLP Master Practitioner, Cert Management
In her own words, Tracey is passionate about helping you find your best self through focused coaching and development.
Tracey uses a firm foundation of positive psychology and neurolinguistic programming to help individuals and teams get more out of life and their relationships, and works alongside other professionals to provide a holistic service whatever your needs.
As well as working in a traditional 'office' environment, she specialises in working with horses as part of the coaching relationship. The first coach in the area to offer Equine Facilitated Development, Tracey has worked with horses for over thirty years and really enjoys facilitating the exciting insights that clients get through working with these beautiful animals.
Her development experience is founded on almost twenty years in management roles and working at corporate level alongside senior executives. This includes being responsible for the development and integration of an effective learning and development process. In addition, Tracey introduced a comprehensive talent management programme across an organisation of almost 6,000.
Latterly, working across youth and voluntary sectors, Tracey has a passion for helping those wanting development across all life skills, not just at work.
An experienced coach, trainer and facilitator, feedback about Tracey's work includes;
'I really like Tracey's style - she is positive, patient and motivating but it comes across as genuine rather than 'put on' that is really important to me'
I cannot speak highly enough of Tracey and the continued support she has given me through this process and I urge anyone currently standing at the same crossroads I was to take the plunge and reap the benefits'.
'Tracey gave me something that noone else, in 30 years, has been able to. Since working with Tracey, I've stopped smoking, and feel more confident and relaxed.'
So, when you make your first appointment, you'll be taking the first exciting step towards reaching your brilliant potential.
The first appointment is a 'get to know you' session, usually lasting about an hour. You can ask any questions you have and explore what outcomes you want, then agree how many sessions you would like. Every client is unique and arrangements vary, but most, like you, will meet weekly with Tracey with regular reviews about the progress you will be making.
Training, qualifications & experience
Tracey holds a number of relevant qualifications, as she constantly updates her learning to build on her ability to support your development. These include;
- MSc Business Psychology
- BA (Hons) Further Education and Training
- Certificate in Management Studies
- International Diploma in Risk Management
- HND Business Studies
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Member of Association for Coaching
- Corporate Host with Life Clubs
- Member of National Association of Equine Facilitated Wellness
- Diploma in Equine Psychology
- MBTI Practitioner
She has also completed some research into the effectiveness of equine facilitated development and specialises in helping people develop Psychological Capital.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas include
- leadership development
- phobia management
- busting limiting beliefs
- being in control of your life and making effective choices
- identification of personality preferences
- identifying core strengths
- identifying and understanding core values
- employee engagement
- time management
- coachet (coaching and crochet combined) improving mental health and wellbeing one stitch at a time.
Photos & videos
Your first contact is free as Tracey believes that her relationship with you is key to making progress. This first session will help clarify what you want out of coaching and whether she's the right person to help! This can be done face to face or by telephone.
After this, if you choose to continue, each individual session is £55. There may be an additional small charge for facilities hire.
Many people find it useful to sign up for a number of sessions, typically four. For clients who sign up, and pay, for four sessions, these can be offered at a discounted rate of £200. Any unused sessions will be refunded at the discounted rate. Pre paid sessions have a life span of six months. There may be an additional small charge for facilities hire.
- 5 common misconceptions of coaching
- What state are you in?
- Stories are for children... aren't they?
- How to make big improvements in a small way
- Emotional prehab - getting upstream from stress
- I'll start it tomorrow...
- 5 ways to get along with people you don't get along with
- Using drawing as a coaching conversation
- Six ways to self-acceptance
- Six ways to get out of that rut
- Questions that will lead you to success
- 4 ways to fix your joins with gold
- Life lessons from a photographer
- Should you really do it anyway when you feel the fear?
- Four quick steps to changing unhelpful habits
- Is coaching for you?
- The differences between coaching and training
- Finding focus
In addition to individual and team coaching, Tracey is an experienced, dynamic facilitator, trainer and business change manager. These bespoke services are available following indepth needs assessment to tailor make the solution.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
My usual office is not wheelchair accessible, however, I am very happy to find somewhere that would be suitable to your mobility needs, whatever they are.
By appointment working daytime. Discovery appts usually available within a week, though sometimes by phone rather than in person. When you contact me, I'll get back to you within 48 hours.