07972084450 / 07972084450
As a Psychologist, I specialise in a range of holistic therapeutic interventions including psychotherapy, behaviour modification towards positive wellbeing.
These tools and techniques include one-to-one skills development, coaching,counselling and networking. Coaching employs the use of techniques such as observing, listening and questioning to support the client and to identify solutions and actions in line with the client’s values. The most important part of this work is to encourage a ‘commitment to action’ ethos and develop lasting personal growth and change using goal setting and action plans, whilst identifying barriers towards change.
Outside of my private practice, I work within a mental health team at a university offering wellbeing support to students. Through the university I am completing a PhD in Psychology, researching the connection between mindfulness, compassion and the body. I also guest lecturer on the MSc Mindfulness and Compassion course at a local University.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Mindfulness and Compassion Practitioner (MindfulnessCIC)
- MSc. Health Psychology
- BSc. (Hons) Psychology
- Health and Wellbeing coach
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Foundations of Health Psychology clinical practice(SSCH Consulting LLP - Health Psychology)
- Therapeutic skills for Health Psychologists (SSCH Consulting LLP - Health Psychology)
Attachment, compassion, the brain and health: Developmental understandings and clinical implications (The Compassionate Mind Foundation)
- MBPsS status through the BPS
- BPS Health Psychology membership
- BPS East Midland committee member
- BPS Coaching Psychology member
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Mindfulness based coaching
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Photos & videos
My fee for a one hour session is £35.
Concessions available for:
Individuals with long term health conditions
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am able to offer appointments on weekday evenings (Mondays to Fridays 6.00pm to 8.00pm) and Saturday mornings (9.00am to 12.00pm).