Dr. Mariette Jansen
01932 953169 / 07967 717131
If you are stuck, on your knees, don't know where to go from here, suffering from severe stress and anxiety, lacking confidence and feeling desperate, book a FREE clarity session with me and learn how I can help you to get back on track. Believe it or not, my Success Programme has proven to work wonders within 3 months. How would it be to live and thrive in stead of struggling to survive?
I call myself a psychological coaching, combining psychology models, coaching methods and mindfulness techniques in a unique package, that helps my clients to create the work-life balance they deserve. The Success package is designed to make me obsolete within 3 months. I have been working with clients for over 15 years; as a mindfulness teacher, psycho therapist and life coach. What I like about coaching is the focus on action. You got where you are, and regardless how that happened, the focus is on changing your situation for the better.
If only I had met a coach early in life..... I have struggled up to my mid thirties with lots of aspects of life; coming from a dysfunctional family, suffering from an eating disorder, working like a demon to justify my existence, walking on eggshells because I wanted to be everybody's friend and feeling immensely lonely and unhappy. From the outside successful, fun loving and happy, but on the inside black, insecure and unfulfilled. And even though I knew the source of my darkness, it only changed when I started to take action.
In my practice I share the things I have learnt the hard way, and my clients benefit from my experiences. I love to watch the changes and nothing makes me happier than seeing the confidence, control and happiness develop. I also share my ideas via a regular email with hints and tips. If you are interested click here to receive my hints and tips
Feeling like a punch bag
If you don't feel in charge of your life, you might feel like a punch bag. Taking hit after hit and feeling bashed and battered. Can you stop the hits? No way. Can you learn to take the hits in a different manner? Absolutely. I can teach you the tools you need to feel the way you want and to deal with life in a different way. To become a grounded punch bag, that will still have a little wobble after a hit, but will soon be back in balance and able to deal with the pressures of life.
- Are you a woman who likes to push herself?
- Are you a multi-tasker who is been counted on by managers, family, pets, friends, neighbours and others?
- Are you a responsible professional who has many balls in the air?
- Are you fretting about food and eating habits?
- Are you trying to be all things to all people?
If you recognise this, then there has never been a better time to take action. In the last 3 years I have helped nearly hundred women to gain control of their life, creating their perfect work-life balance and feeling happy again. All it took was determination, focus and my guidance in 4 sessions.
What do you get from me as your life coach?
- Confidential exchange of information
- Support and encouragement
- An emotional heaven and a ‘kick up the butt’, each in their own time
- Practical tools, exercises and experiences
- Clarity and focus
- FREE email exchanges
- Sense of achievement and empowerment
- Personal report of your changes
I am offering a range of packages to suit different requirements. To help you find out more about my coaching and your specific challenges, please make use of the free coaching session.
At the start of the coaching, clients fill in a questionnaire, which indicate the level of stress, confidence and well-being. After the coaching process a similar questionnaire is filled in to demonstrate the changes. Every client receives a personal analysis which shows the journey
How to start?
Contact me by email or phone 07967717131 to book your FREE Discovery SESSION and we can take it form there.This session will help you to make a start with changes, as I guarantee you 2 actions to take away to reach your goals. We then discuss in detail what you are looking for and can decide on the right way forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PhD in The Netherlands - Interpersonal communication
- Diploma Integrative Counselling, including hypnotherapy
- Diploma Personal Performance Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Diploma Teaching Adult Education (DTLLS5)
- Certificates: EFT, Hypnotherapy, Energy Healing, Intuitive Psychology, NLP, meditation
- Accredited member of The-Coaching-Academy.
I am a regular contributor to www.fabulous-women.co.uk, and featured in the national press: The Guardian, NOW magazine, The Daily Mail and Sunday Mirror Magazine, Life Style Surrey. I also published a book: ‘Bullshit, non-sense and common-sense about meditation’, a light-hearted introduction to meditation, which is available on Kindle and as an e-book as well. I am also the creator of award winning ‘best stress management technique’
I started my professional life as a nurse, but changed direction and went to university to read interpersonal communications and obtained my doctorate. I then became an international management consultant in IT, worked in the UK as a management consultant and changed career after I started a family.
I am a qualified life coach, teacher and counsellor and have worked for over 10 years with individual clients and groups.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Distorted eating patterns
- OCD around food and eating
- Motivational speaker
- Workshops for stress management and self development
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness Meditation
- EFT for mind-body-soul
Photos & videos
I recently published a FREE ebook: How to create 30 more minutes of quality ME each day Download here
Book here your FREE clarity session
I offer a range of packages to suit different requirements, from one off sessions to a 1 year platinum package. Together we can choose which of the ways you would like me to coach you to improve your happiness. Please feel free to give me a all to discuss the packages available.
- Why confident people find it easy to make decisions
- Teenagers and stress: 7 tips to help them deal with it
- Eating disorders explained: what does it mean to be obsessed
- Don’t panic, it’s just an attack - And here is how to fight
- Why mindfulness supports the coaching process: 7 benefits
- How to change your work-life balance in 10 steps
- The seven challenge areas for work-life balance
- Being stuck? It might be your blind spot
- How to boost your confidence by being aware of emotions
- Positive thinking or realistic goal setting?
- Seven steps to overcome procrastination
- Three important tips to create balance in weight loss
- Love-hate relationship with food?
- The threefold impact of expectations
- Job hunting and keeping morale up is tough
- Three main reasons why it is helpful to know yourself
- Four ways to get to know yourself
- Take charge of your life by using Magic Mindfulness
- The Key to Create Happiness: Connect Head and Heart
- Loving yourself: 3 tips to make a gentle start!
- Mindfulness Practice: Overcome addiction issues
- Mindfulness practice: a great tool to move clients forward
- Supporting acceptance, creating change!
- The guilt trip: a big issue! New parents and new emotions!
- Seven tips to take the stress out of returning to work
- Three easy steps to make your New Year Resolutions successful!
‘I saw Mariette, when I was so snowed under that I did not have a clue where to start and what to do. Everything seemed to be one big muddle, but talking it through with her made it like a jigsaw puzzle. She is very relaxed and made me focus during the session. The best thing for me was that I received a report the next day, which reflected what we discussed. This made all the difference to me. I was presented with a clear picture on paper and felt much more in control. I knew my priorities, worked at those first, and then the rest fell into place. I got where I needed to be, without a lot of effort, really. Just a few coaching sessions!' Juliet Cordwell, Richmond
‘Mariette is extremely positive and encouraging. I would not have done what I did without her.’ Arike, London
‘My sessions with Mariette kept me focussed and enabled me to deal with the practicalities of my divorce. Even though, I was in emotional turmoil I did not get into that paralising state, where I just wanted to hide and disappear. Very grateful for her support.' Caroline S. Barnes
''I had reached an all-time low and couldn't stop feeling really upset, insecure and nervous. It was not as if some big changes had taken place, but I could not get on with it anymore. A friend recommended Mariette and she has been my life saver. Immediately after the first meeting I had a clearer picture and the homework was for me a great tool to feel more in charge of myself. After 6 weeks and 4 meetings I felt my old self again, but also stronger as I was more aware of what was going on. I learned new skills for life! Thanks Mariette.' Karin G - Head of HR, Guildford
'As I was too busy to have any spare time to spend on myself, I choose the Breakthrough Challenge. Mariette arrived at my office and it felt like a whirlwind of positivity. I gained some dramatic insights and created an action list that got me focussed on solutions and ways to improve my life. The best spent 2 hours in a long time. Highly recommend it.' Louise B, management consultant, PA-Consulting
'Mariette gave me direction in a time that I was overwhelmed and my Things-to-Do list was longer than my notepad. I couldn't sleep, felt exhausted and continuously on the edge. After engaging in 3 sessions with her, my stress levels were dramatically lower and I felt in control and on track in my business and my life. I wish I had come to her earlier.' J. Green, Weybridge
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Working all days of the week and Mon - Thurs evenings - Saturday and Sunday mornings