Sara Wrightman - Coaching for Parents, Teens & In-betweens
Violet Hill Studios
6, Violet Hill
St John's Wood
Willows Health Centre
3 The Broadway
Coaching for Parents, Teens & Inbetweens
I am a London - based Life Coach, Teacher & Executive Skills, Coach.
I offer a UNIQUE coaching programme that combines face-to-face sessions, telephone/Skype calls and daily check-ins to ensure you get the maximum support and accountability.
During the programme, you will have the confidential and non-judgemental space to explore and clarify your long term goals and take the precise action to make these goals your reality. I bring my unique skill set to you to support and empower you to unlock anything that is keeping you 'stuck' and enable you to move forward towards your goal(s.)
Coaching for GCSE’s & A Levels
This UNIQUE program combines life coaching, study skills and revision to enable each student to fulfil his/her potential.
- Life Coaching – this enables each student to work collaboratively and equally to explore and clarify his/her long-term goals working through any ‘obstacles’ and setting consistent SMARTER goals. Creating a long-term vision enables each student to develop his/her focus, determination and inner motivation as part of the process of working towards his/her ambition.
- Growth Mindset – the development of a consistent Growth Mindset enables the student to perceive ‘setbacks’ as challenges and as ‘opportunities’ for learning.
- Study Skills – the consistent development of Study Skills (organization, focus, time management, revision etc) enables the student to work independently.
- Revision & Practice Exams – the consistent development of revision techniques enables the student to develop his/her understanding of a subject and the application of this knowledge under exam conditions.
- Each package consists of the following – fortnightly one-to-one/ face-to-face sessions (two hours per session), interim telephone/Skype sessions (one hour per session) and check -ins.
Sara Wrightman is a fully qualified and highly experienced teacher, trained OfSTED inspector, Transformational Life Coach and Executive Skills Coach.
For an informal chat call Sara on 07958-196043 or click here to send her an email.
I have therapy rooms in East, West and Central London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Film
- BA (Hons) Film & English
- DTLLS teacher training certificate (Lifelong Learning Sector)
- NCTJ Proficiency Certificate
- Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching (Animas & ICF accredited)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Monthly programme combining 4 hours of face-to-face coaching, two hours of online/ telephone coaching and daily check ins - £250.00
Rachael Spain – Artist
I would like to give a massive thanks and recommendation to Sara Wrightman. Sara has helped me over the past year. I love a self-help book, but Life coaching is very different. It's not about solving your deep set issues - its about action and guiding you to get the most out of your life. I had several sessions with Sara last year and she has helped me fulfil a deep set ambition that I thought was not possible. I've always wanted to be an artist, but over the years with family and work and just a lack of direction, I'd neglected this thing I spent a whole lot of time thinking about and it was making me miserable. Seeing Sara enabled me to visualize and focus, to carve out time and actually believe that this may not be just a folly or a dream. This past year I have gone from only thinking about this to: painting ALOT, developing my skills, taking commissions, setting up a website and social media, taking part in an exhibition in the UK and abroad, taking classes, planning art fairs and learning about marketing. I've acknowledged disappointments and push on from there. I am excited and looking forward to what happens next. I couldn't have done it without her guidance and positive support. Quite recently I was given an opportunity that was way out of my comfort zone, a huge leap forward for me. I thought that I would have to turn the opportunity down as I just wouldn't be able to cope with it. Even though my sessions with Sara had finished I asked her for help, which she willingly gave... She helped me stay on top of my fear and take that opportunity - without her, I don't think I would have done it.
I had misconceptions about Life Coaching in the beginning - it wasn't for the likes of me, waste of money, how could it help if I can't help myself, and it all sounded a bit above my station - not for ordinary people etc. But actually talking to someone about the things I wanted helping me make the changes to get those things. The experience has been nothing but positive.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Sunday (by appointment only )