My name is Zoe, and I am ready to help, support, and guide you.
You know you are capable of so much more but you feel stuck in a rut, overwhelmed and don’t know how to move forward.
- You feel lost, overwhelmed, without purpose
- You lack confidence
- You haven't been a priority for a while, your energy goes to everyone else but you
- Self-care is minimal
- Feeling low has become normal
- You are missing a sense of purpose
- You feel like you are in this alone
To be the best version of you then you know you need to identify and remove the blockers that stand in your way.
- You want to find balance
- You want to be confident
- You want clarity
- You want direction and focus
- You want to live with purpose
- You want to improve yourself mentally, physically and emotionally.
You know you need to challenge yourself, and be challenged, to make the changes
And that’s why you are here.
You are ready to rise, and I am ready to support you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a lifestyle and wellbeing coach working with clients both online and in-person to help them make profound and lasting change, unlocking minds and lives so that they can live the life they want, with confidence!
I use both Coaching and Self-Development training to help you move from where you are now, to where you want to be in life.
What qualifies me to help you?
- NLP Master Practitioner (INLPTA) with over 10 years of coaching and mentoring experience
- ACE (Accelerated Coach Excellence) Certified Coach with WBECs (World Business and Executive Coaching)
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA England)
- Additional qualifications in, CBT, Positive Psychology, Sports Psychology, weight management and diet and nutrition.
- 20 years in the Police Service working my way up to Senior Management level
- Member of CMI with a Level 6 Certificate in Management and Leadership.
- Self-development trainer, since 2014, delivering programmes to over 400 people including a bespoke programme to women who are domestic abuse survivors.
- Licensed Level 3 AEaT trainer with DBS certificate.
- Passionate about working with charities, small businesses and young people.
Zoe combines personal experience with a wealth of training, qualifications and professional experience.
"I think the most important part of what makes Zoe an amazing coach, is that she comes from a place of experience in many different ways. She has coached herself through some extraordinary experiences and therefore knows exactly how it feels and exactly what to say. She has never judged me or been anything but fully supportive and positive, she simply uses her skills to make sure I make the best choices next time for myself.”
Maria - Client
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Phoenix Life and Wellbeing Coaching
Helping you become the best version of yourself
Mentally - Physically - Emotionally
Phoenix Coaching is both solution and action-focused.
We will work together to identify what you want to achieve, what has held you back from achieving it until now, and then work together to achieve your goals.
I will support and guide as you reflect and evaluate, make decisions and begin your journey.
You will remove the thoughts and behaviours that hold you back and feel empowered to be the best version of you..
Life can be overwhelming.
By working together you will learn the tools and skills to thrive and not just survive.
"Thank you for your support. You have been amazing, I had totally lost faith in myself, thank you for your unwavering support and helping me understand what I wanted and how to achieve it"
Jo - Client
'Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever!'
Free initial telephone or online session
Phoenix Coaching offers a range of services to suit the level of support you need.
You can work with me on a 1:1 basis or as part of a group coaching programme.
- Intensive and tailored individual coaching sessions and plans are available.
- Support and coaching as part of a Group interactive and online programme
- Open Workshops
- Phoenix Planner app
- Phoenix A5 Wirebound Planner/Journal
- Digital Downloads and Online Courses
- Phoenix Community - support, accountability, and workshops
- Social Media Lives
- YouTube Channel
- Phoenix Podcast
- Coaching support and Workshops for your staff. Delivered on-site or online. If you are an organisation that does not have EAP, or Coaching Provisions and would like to support the wellbeing, self-development and leadership of your employees then get in touch.
- Bespoke workshops and programmes for groups are also available with priority given to Charity, C.I.C., third sector or Education groups.
- Guest/Keynote Speaker
Please make contact to discuss your requirements, a free, no-obligation clarity call is offered.
Sessions are held 7 days a week including evenings. You book your sessions when it is convenient for you using an online booking system.
I am a parent of a 19-year-old and have worked through the challenges of being a working single parent. The juggling of priorities, time management and the common parenting challenges of raising a happy and fulfilled young person.
For 2 years, I was a competitive strongwoman, and find that sports psychology and mindset is one that often transfers into day to day life.
My aim is to make Coaching accessible to as many people as possible. I am therefore flexible in my approach and welcome any suggestions that may help make coaching work for you.