Melanie Greene AFBPS, MSc Free coaching audit for all prospective clients
What do you want from coaching? Watch this 10 minute video: https://youtu.be/5YV5KP1ympM to find out about:
- How my clients have used coaching to help them in their work and life.
- Benefits of my kind of coaching.
- My approach to assisting you to change.
- Take my free coaching audit: https://www.inspiretransformation.co.uk/page/-free-coaching-audit-for-individuals/
Do you want inspiration to keep you moving towards your goals?
Register with my website: https://inspiretransformation.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=43cc08b0804f86eb55dbd7ccf&id=1e87f2f6ad to receive …..
- Melanie's Monday Motivational Messages https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/mmmms/
- Inspire coaching newsletter, with a different topic each month – see https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/inspire-newsletters/ for back issues
- Take my free coaching audit – see https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/page/-free-coaching-audit-for-individuals/ for details and to download the self-assessment questionnaire.
- Free webinars - I regularly host free webinars on a range of topics, register with my website to be kept up to date: https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/page/inspire-videos-and-podcasts/
- Next webinar Tuesday 17 November 1-2.00pm Overcoming The Barriers To Comfort & Productivity In Your Workplace https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/page/free-lunchtime-webinar-the-barriers-to-comfort-productivity-in-your-workplace-tuesday-17-november/
‘The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.’ John Dewey
‘Your own insight in your own time has the greatest meaning and value.’ Anne Dickson
Are you looking to…
- Build up your confidence?
- Develop your skills and abilities or change a specific behaviour?
- Constructively tackle the challenges that you face both in and outside of work?
- Develop your resilience in dealing with pressure and stress?
With over 30 years of experience as a coach and trainer, I provide practical, insightful coaching to help you to:
- overcome any blocks you have to move your life forward.
- increase your self-awareness and develop your skills.
- deal with life’s daily challenges.
Take my Free Coaching Audit to help you to think through what you want to achieve and how coaching might be of help to you. Click https://inspiretransformation.co.uk/page/-free-coaching-audit-for-individuals/ to download the Free Coaching Audit questionnaire to get started.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, registered with British Psychological Association, Health Protection Council and Association of Business Psychologists.
- BSc Applied Human Psychology, MSc Industrial Psychology.
- NLP Master Practitioner since 1999.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator profiling.
- Client Centred Consulting
- National Certificate in Workplace Mediation
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Managing Challenging Interactions
Managing Conflict At Work
Mastering Your Inner Critic
Managing Your Mood & Motivation
How to manage others
I offer a range of coaching programmes which can be tailored to meet your needs and budget. To help you to decide if coaching is for you, I offer a free coaching audit, which involves:
- Completing a short questionnaire and returning it to me.
- A 30-minute telephone call to discuss your coaching needs, what outcome you are seeking and whether coaching is for you. My aim is for you to get something constructive and practical from the call.
- I send you a proposal as to what coaching programme would be suitable or recommend some other appropriate activity such as training, counselling or reading a specific book. It is then up to you as to whether, or how, you want to proceed.
This is a no obligation service. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the coaching audit questionnaire and start the process. or download the questionnaire from my website: https://www.inspiretransformation.co.uk/-your-free-resources-shop/
Coaching takes place either online, by phone or face to face.
Face to face coaching takes place at two different locations:
- Kidlington, Oxfordshire
- New Malden, Greater London.
Corporate coaching is available on site.
Coaching packages usually involve a 1 1/2 hour face to face or online session per month plus a 30 minute catch up call mid month, and e coaching as needed. This supports you between sessions to help you put your plans into action.
What clients have said ….
'I sought out coaching to improve my confidence and to help me adjust to a new role and a new team structure. I found the sessions with Melanie extremely helpful in talking through scenarios, understanding my behaviour in these scenarios and why I was acting in a particular way. I also stepped into the shoes of colleagues to help me better understand their behaviour too. I learnt many useful tools that I will take away with me and use in the future, such as writing down in my journal before a difficult meeting, to help me ensure I have ‘adult-to-adult’ conversations and allowing the ‘fearful child’ side of me a chance to ‘get it all out’ in advance.. The coaching also enabled me to think much more positively about my attributes and ‘anchor’ these feelings so I could draw upon them in difficult situations. Melanie has a great style which makes you feel comfortable and at ease, and she draws upon her own experiences and anonymous examples which really help to bring the tools to life.' Commissioning Manager, Westminster City Council
‘Melanie is invariably 'on your side' and completely present at all times. She is supportive but challenging, and provides practical tools, follow up and help to ensure I make progress.’ Business Coach
'The work you’ve done with me this year has been hugely helpful, especially the last session we had, which I found very helpful, particularly in getting my thoughts straight prior to the last 2 interviews I’ve had. The experiences over the past few weeks/months have not been easy, but strangely now that I’ve got through the selection process and secured my job, I now feel more energised, which I’m sure is down to the tools and techniques you’ve instilled in me, and a change of mindset I've had during the course of this year, due to your supportive coaching and your book. Training Manager
‘I first worked with Melanie about 10 years ago and have turned to her several times since when dealing with a whole range of professional - (and sometimes personal) - dilemmas. Most recently, Melanie helped me with the hugely demanding process of applying for my current job, and throughout what turned out to be a protracted and roller-coaster journey, she was an unfailingly wise mentor. Her shrewd and patient support encouraged me to summon up the clarity and objectivity, the serenity and fortitude I needed in order to contend with a series of trials and setbacks. CEO of an Opera Company
‘Melanie’s coaching has completely changed how I deal with challenging work and personal situations, and my business has definitely benefited as a result. Being self-employed, it is too easy to just focus on the day-to-day tasks of running the business, without considering personal development. Melanie’s coaching has helped give me that balance. More impressively, it has given me more confidence in myself as a businesswoman by helping me to recognise and appreciate my strengths more – and I treat every session as an investment in my own personal development.’ Marketing Consultant, City of London
‘Melanie was such a big help to me at a time when I really needed it in my professional life and also in helping my personal life. I found Melanie extremely easy to talk to and she helped me to resolve many issues that I had.’ Customer services consultant
‘I first met Melanie at her "Master Your Inner Critic" workshop. Since then I have had a telephone coaching audit. This was brilliant - with the help of a pre-call questionnaire, Melanie was able to really focus in on the areas I needed most help with as well as identifying some that I hadn't picked up on. I was able to approach a taste I'd been putting off for some time with renewed enthusiasm. I have no reservation in recommending Melanie.’ AS, Educational Consultant