I am currently being accredited as a professional coach with the Association for Coaching (UK) as a Foundation Coach.
I am looking for clients who would like to be coached.
I will provide a fully professional and confidential service in line with industry standard codes of conduct and ethical guidelines.
I will work with clients on:
1) Improving your confidence and developing a healthy attitude towards yourself
2) Developing better resilience to change
3) Managing stress, fear and difficult emotions
4) Overcoming adversity / making meaning from life's struggles - E.g. the death of loved ones, marriage difficulties or health problems
5) Developing your interests, hobbies and career
6) Improving your relationships with others
7) Finding more joy, energy and peace of mind in daily life
8) Improving your physical health
How I work with coaching clients - "5 pillars"
1) Offer my full presence and listen intently to the client's concerns
2) Demonstrate empathy and rapport
3) Focus only on the client's agenda
4) Stimulate engagement and commitment by asking appropriate questions
5) Try to leave the client in a better place than you found them and "do no harm"
Structure of sessions
One hour duration.
Normally between 3 and 6 sessions.
If you or someone you know would like to have life or executive coaching at a reduced cost, then please do get in contact with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Coaching (Metanoia Institute, London, 2015 - 2017)
100+ hours client practice
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Nutrition, Physical Fitness and Eating disorders
£20 per session
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Appoinments available daytime, evenings and weekends