I am currently being accredited as a professional coach and I am looking for people who would like to be coached.
The coaching might be in relation to work or day to day life.
I will provide a fully professional and confidential service in line with industry standard codes of conduct and ethical guidelines.
For those who are new to coaching, coaching can be defined as a partnership through which the client’s potential to maximise their own performance and wellbeing is unlocked.
A coach strives to help the client learn rather than teach them.
I believe that potential coaching clients are already complete, authentic and resourceful; they don’t need ‘fixing’ or to be told what they ‘should' do?
As human beings, I believe, we are "perfectly imperfect", a "work in progress" and always subject to states of change and uncertainty.
In order to help - I've listed a few possibilities which you may be struggling with at present.
1) Establishing a work / life balance.
2) Developing resilience to change.
3) Stress management techniques learned from physical activities and positive mind training.
4) Making meaning from life's struggles - E.g. the death of loved ones, marriage difficulties or health problems.
5) Strategies for prioritising daily / weekly tasks.
How I work with coaching clients - "5 pillars":
1) Strive to be fully present and listen intently to the client's concerns
2) Demonstrate empathy and rapport
3) Stimulate engagement and commitment by asking appropriate questions
4) Try to leave the client in a better place than you found them and "do no harm"
5) Focus only on the client's agenda
Structure of sessions:
Coaching can be in person or virtual, so location isn’t an issue.
Each session is one-hour in duration and there are normally between 3 and 6 sessions.
If you or someone you know would like to have life or executive coaching at a reduced cost, then please do get in contact with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Coaching (Metanoia Institute, London, 2015 - 2017)
100+ hours client practice
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Initial consultation - FREE
Further sessions £20 / hour
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Appoinments available daytime, evenings and weekends