Jeanette Pratt, MAC, Executive and Life Coach
Are you looking for an experienced, approachable and warm coach? Would you like to improve your relationships or work more effectively? Then I'm the coach for you.
I provide a safe space for you to experience great coaching. A Coaching partnership with me can provide the tools and resilience that you need in order to help bring out your best self, build better relationships, clarity of vision and have more self confidence.
I am an experienced professional Master Coach, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and Coach Supervisor.
Over 30 years of Occcupational Health experience has given me a unique set of skills and experience. I bring that into my coaching and believe passionately that coaching is a fantastic way for you to maximise your potential. That's why my purpose is to create coaching and development interventions that will ensure that you can be at your best in every situation.
If you want to find out what it's like to be coached by me, why not contact me for a free, no commitment introductory call or come along to a free outdoor Fresh Air Fridays session.
What is my approach?
- My Coaching is always client-led, so that the motivation and innovation remains with you as the client.
- I provide professional Coaching via the telephone, on-line video calls or face to face meetings - the choice of how we work together lies with you.
- I aim to provide a creative and insightful coaching space to enable you to unleash the confidence, courage and talent that you already possess.
- Executive coaching - I combine my leadership expertise with industry knowledge and experience to inspire you to achieve results.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified and experienced professional Master Coach, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and Coach Supervisor.
Here are just a few testimonials of my work:
- "I have worked with Jeanette for more than a year now. I can honestly say that the coaching sessions I have had with her have been life changing. Before I started work with her, I found that every day stresses got on top of me and impacted on my ability to be the leader I wanted to be. Jeanette was able to get to the root of those stresses and offer practical guidance in both physical techniques and mental processes to enable me to manage that stress and to focus on both my personal and team goals. Jeanette adapts her style to get down to the small details of a specific problem, or to help develop overarching leadership skills based on my learning needs at the time. I would recommend Jeanette to anybody who wishes to maximise their potential as a leader, or who just wishes to get through the day without a panic attack!" - Amy S
- "Jeanette is empathic and perceptive, with excellent listening skills. She helped me to clarify the issues I was having, in order for me to create a plan for moving forward. Jeanette is honest and trustworthy and I would highly recommend her as a coach." - Pam C
“The style of Jeanette’s coaching is perfect. The calm approach ensures that you think about elements from a different point of view. She is incredibly friendly, funny and calming. I think that Jeanette has the perfect combination of elements to make her style unique. I would like to thank Jeanette for all of the time she has given to my coaching sessions. I have found every session incredibly useful and insightful - they truly have made a large difference to how I feel about work, and the way that I now work through certain situations. I would recommend Jeanette to anyone as an excellent coach, a coach who can help you succeed and help you on your personal development journey.” - Kate T
“My coach was empathetic whilst remaining firm - she was intelligent and articulate and annoyingly asked all the right (but sometimes difficult) questions. She did not patronise or judge me and gave me time and space to explore my own thinking, at a time when I was not giving myself permission to do so. I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders now and am utterly grateful for the guardian angel who supported me through a tough few months....my emotional sat nav!” - Laura L
“My initial objective was to gain more confidence in giving presentations. As the coaching progressed, it became apparent that my nervousness about public speaking was a symptom of a much wider range of issues around lack of confidence, assertiveness and wanting to please others. Jeanette has helped me to think about and clarify these issues, and come up with tools and strategies to address them. Jeanette has a lovely way about her - she was gentle and kind, but made me think about some quite deep issues. She had a gentle questioning style which made me realise personality traits I hadn’t really thought about before - but it felt as if I actually knew them all along. The coaching sessions felt like a very safe environment where I could talk about things openly. I always felt that everything we talked about was in absolute confidence - Jeanette made this very clear throughout. There have already been several instances where I have had to disagree with fairly strong characters - where before I would have backed down, I have been brave enough to stand my ground and argue for what I believe in. So far it has worked!” - Becky V
Faced with the prospect of a daunting promotion, I felt I needed some coaching to build my confidence and make me ready for my new role. Jeanette was recommended to me and she helped me really think about what challenges were ahead. She gave me the courage to admit which challenges were giving me the most anxieties and then we worked together to find solutions. I’ve been in the role for a few months now and have been able to use strategies Jeanette gave me to make me more effective in my role and to have the confidence to say I’m doing well. I can’t thank her enough. - ID
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Improving emotional resilience
Improving self awareness
Please contact me and I will be happy to provide details of my fees.
I offer discounts to students and for block bookings.
- First contact:
When you first contact me we will discuss what you need over the phone. Once you are sure that you'd like coaching, we will arrange our first appointment. Appointments can be via telephone, face to face (if local) or Zoom/FaceTime.
- Our first session:
At our first session we will explore what has brought you to coaching and agree how we'd like to work together.
- Frequency of meetings:
I usually meet with my clients every two weeks, however this can be flexible and we agree timings of our meetings as we go along.
I will invite you to keep a coaching journal, as it really helps to embed your learning and your light bulb moments. Your journal is entirely yours and can be made up of written content, pictures, sticking in favourite pictures or quotes or anything else you can think of that helps you to think and learn. I never ask to see the journal - it is completely private to you.
- Paying for sessions:
I will provide you with an invoice after each session and payments can be made by BACS.