Therapuetic Counsellor & Coach MNCS (Accred) MAC
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hello I am Helen, a therapeutic counsellor, coach and trainer.
I work with a wide range of clients helping them to overcome limiting self beliefs, improve confidence, as well as business start ups and exploring personal development, dealing with unhelpful habits and lifestyle changes, improving health and sleep, improving mind-set and relationship issues, childhood trauma and more. I am passionate about helping my clients to find inner peace, understanding, acceptance, clarity, purpose, and a sense of direction as well as learning to become more assertive and having increased self esteem and self worth. Ideally enabling you to reach your full potential and make your life as good as it can be, personally, professionally and creatively.
Please feel free to contact me with your enquiry via text, email or phone. I’m here to help you. After out initial contact and if you would like to proceed with our first session I would look to book you in at a mutually agreeable time.
I work with my clients in two ways, either in a directive and practical solution focused way or a more therapeutic way depending on what my clients bring to each session and what they need at the time, after all our lives are fluid and organic and are constantly changing. Either way I am a person centred counsellor and coach and understand the importance of the relationship in order for the coaching to be successful. You are my priority at each and every one of our sessions together. It very much depends on you, what your needs are and it’s different for everyone.
A bit about me
I have worked in the health, wellness and fitness industry for over 20 years as a fitness instructor, complementary therapist, teacher, mentor and counsellor and coach. I have extensive knowledge and experience in mental health and physical wellbeing including work/life balance, negative thought patterns and cognitive distortions, limiting self beliefs, stress management, relationships and communication, ADHD and ASC, health, fitness, nutrition and much more.
I have familial and professional experience working with neurodiverse individuals struggling with ADHD, ASC, Dyslexia and more, so if this is something you are struggling with please reach out.
I have worked with many clients over the years in many different capacities to help them to find a way to a better and healthier life and to help them discover new levels of awareness about themselves. I am passionate about helping people to be the best that they can be, overcoming their fears and obstacles and helping my clients to understand themselves and their emotions. We will work together to clear a pathway to a life that can be exciting, rewarding and fulfilling.
Coaching is about listening, helping, guiding, supporting, encouraging, empowering and building self belief and resilience so that you can truly achieve anything you want to. We all have the potential to be whole, creative and resourceful.
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and am a member of the National Counselling Society.
Some of the subjects I cover are;
- Health & Wellbeing Coaching for individuals
- Health & Wellbeing Coaching for staff and businesses
- Motivational Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Career coaching
- Coaching for increased confidence and self esteem
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Stress Management
- Relationships Coaching
- NT/AS relationships coaching (Nuerotypical/Autistic Spectrum Condition)
- Personal Developement & Wellbeing Workshops
- Personal Developement Coaching
Training, qualifications & experience
- SEG Awards ABC Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Devon Counselling College)
- Foundation Certificate in NLP & Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching MOE Foundation MAC
- Stress Management Diploma IICT CMA
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts & The Inner Critical Voice
- Certificate in Education & Training L4 City & Guilds
- Health & Wellbeing Practitioner ITEC
- Holistic Therapist ITEC IICT CMA
- Fitness Practitioner City & Guilds
- Reiki Master
- Dealing with relationships & Aspergers Syndrome (ASC) including neuro diverse couples,
- NT & AS individuals
- Safeguarding Children & Young People Cert
- Adult Safeguarding Cert
- Therapeutic Art Life Coach Certification Accred
- Relationship Coaching Accred
- Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (NCS)
- Working with clients in nature (DCC)
- Working with the inner child (DCC)
- Mindfulness and Self Hypnosis (HS NCS)
- Compassionate Communication (HS NCS)
- Gestalt & Parts Therapy (HS NCS)
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Life coaching & Counselling
- Business coaching
- Health & wellbeing
- Personal coaching
- Career coaching
- Staff coaching
- Mental Health & wellbeing
- Work/life balance
- Relationship Coaching
From £50.00 to £65.00
Free initial telephone session
- 60 minutes £50
- 75 minutes £58
- 90 Minutes £65
- Half day (3.5 Hours) £150
- 75 minutes Couples Coaching £65
Booking in blocks saves you money!
- 12 x 1 Hour sessions of coaching saves you £120 = £480
- 9 x 1 Hour sessions of coaching saves you £70 = £380
- 6 x 1 Hour sessions of coaching saves you £40 = £260
When I work
I work online and face to face
Sessions can be arranged via Skype, telephone, at my private therapy room, at your home or at a safe public place.
I also work with my clients in nature - please contact me for further information.
I also work with Couples seeking to understand and improve their relationships.