38 Thurlow Road
01803 310048 / 07923469456
Contact and Sessions
Hello - it’s great to virtually meet you. I am Helen, a down to earth, practical, empathetic, supportive and nurturing lady who has a passion for life, health, wellness and helping you to find your purpose, reach your full potential and make your life as good as you want it to be.
Please feel free to contact me with your enquiry via text, email or phone. I’m here to help you. After out initial contact and if you would like to proceed with our first session I would look to book you in at a mutually agreeable time. Ideally our first session would be face to face depending on your location.
Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or three weekly and indeed it is more common to see me weekly for short periods for a specific goal. For maintenance fortnightly or three weekly can work well. It very much depends on you, what your needs are and it’s different for everyone.
A bit about me
I have worked in the health, wellness and fitness industry for over 20 years as a fitness instructor, complementary therapist, teacher, mentor and coach. I have extensive knowledge and experience in mental health and physical wellbeing including work/life balance, negative thought patterns and cognitive distortions, limiting self beliefs, stress management, relationships, health, fitness, nutrition and much more. I have worked with many clients over the years in many different capacities to help them to find a way to a better and healthier life and to help them discover new levels of awareness about themselves. I am passionate about helping people to be the best that they can be, overcoming their fears and obstacles and helping my clients to understand themselves and their emotions. We will work together to clear a pathway to a life that can be exciting, rewarding and fulfilling.
Coaching is about listening, helping, guiding, supporting, encouraging and building self belief and resilience so that you can truly achieve anything you want to. We all have the potential to be whole, creative and resourceful.
Some of the subjects I cover are;
- Health & Wellbeing Coaching for individuals
- Health & Wellbeing Coaching for staff and businesses
- Motivational Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Confidence and Self Belief Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Self Actualisation, Meaning & Purpose Coaching
- Relationships Coaching
- NT/AS relationships coaching (Nuerotypical/Autistic Spectrum Condition)
- Personal Developement & Wellbeing Workshops
- Personal Developement Coaching
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation Certificate in NLP & Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching MOE Foundation (Ministry of Entrepreneurship London)
- Stress Management Diploma IICT CMA
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts & The Inner Critical Voice
- Certificate in Education & Training L4 City & Guilds
- Health & Wellbeing Practitioner ITEC
- Holistic Therapist ITEC IICT CMA
- Fitness Practitioner City & Guilds
- Reiki Master
- Dealing with relationships & Aspergers Syndrome (ASC) including neuro diverse couples,
- NT & AS individuals
- Safeguarding Children & Young People Cert
- Adult Safeguarding Cert
- CPD - I am on the training team for MOE and deliver coaching courses throughout the year as part of the MOE training team
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Life coaching
- Business coaching
- Health & wellbeing
- Personal coaching
- Career coaching
- Staff coaching
- Mental Health & wellbeing
- Work/life balance
My first session is £20 and is a way of us both finding out if we are going to be a fit for one another. Some like to call this a chemistry session.
I also like to establish what your goals and wants are so I can get an idea of what you would like to accomplish. This session can last from 45 minutes to 90 minutes and sets the scene going forward.
Subsequent sessions are £45 per hour and can be held weekly, fortnightly, 3 weekly or monthly depending upon your needs and requirements. A course of 6 sessions booked upfront is £225. Acourse of 12 sessions booked upfront is £450 and courses are great for giving a timeframe and a deadline to work to.
Sessions can be arranged via Skype, telephone, at my private therapy room, at your home or at a safe public place.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm