Carolina Frohlich - High Performance Life Coach & Business Coach
A warm welcome to the beginning of an exciting new chapter in your life and businesses.
As a high-achiever, you perform and live powerfully in all areas of your life and businesses. You know that your long-term success and happiness depends upon a well-balanced, exciting life. You are ambitious and driven. You love growth, success, accomplishment, adventure, variety, flexibility and freedom. You work hard, play hard and make things happen. You want the best for you, the best in your work, the best in your relationships and the best for your family.
Even though you continually aim for personal development, business growth and meaningful relationships, you want more out of your life and work. Deep down you know something is holding you back from achieving your true visions and aspirations. Perhaps you are feeling disconnected, stuck, stressed or bored and not sure what to do next.
No matter how successful you are, you know there is another level to your unlimited potential and personal success.
I coach successful high performers just like you. No matter what your ambitions or obstacles, I will help you achieve your aspirations and goals quickly and authentically. Not only can you expect to achieve incredible results, you will have a greater understanding of who you are at the core and what you really want. As well as:
- increased levels of self-confidence and self-esteem
- much greater self-awareness and higher levels of emotional intelligence
- a much healthier lifestyle, with improved energy levels, fitness and wellbeing
- fresh perspectives on personal challenges and improved belief system
- much clearer direction of where you're going and why
- greater leadership skills
- enriched relationships with family members and work colleagues
- enhanced life-work balance
- improved personal time management, so you have more free time
- greater interpersonal effectiveness
- improved communication skills
- higher work performance
- SMARTer planning and decision-making skills
- living to your values and feeling much happier in all areas of your life
What do you want to create, change or achieve in your life today?
If you are not achieving your deep-down visions and aspirations, something needs to change.
- What do your deep-down visions and dreams truly look like?
- What does personal success really mean to you?
- Perhaps you want to make a greater impact or make a bigger contribution in the world, or leave a lasting legacy?
- At what personal capacity are you currently performing?
- Does your career bore you?
- Is your innate drive for success robbing you of passion and happiness in other areas of your life?
- Do you want to improve your health and fitness levels, so you have more energy?
- Even though you have a big heart, are you living in your head? How is this affecting your relationships?
- How much freedom do you have to enjoy what really matters to you?
- Do you have a ‘big idea’ you’d like to bring to life?
- Are you looking to make some kind of big, transformational change in your life – or embarking on an exciting new vision or adventure?
As high achiever, your fear of failure, of not producing your personal best can highjack your emotions, sending you into fight-flight-freeze response. Because you care about what you do, you may be fearful of messing up. Being in a state of fight-flight-freeze is all-consuming; it will not only hold you back and make you feel unhappy, it will distort what your future could be like. Challenge can get the better of you at times, but it’s how you handle it that matters. That’s where I come in.
I’m Carolina Frohlich, High Performance Life Coach. I am an expert at helping high-achievers maximise their potential, create incredible change and achieve meaningful goals in all areas of their professional and private lives.
I am a certified Transformational Life Coach, Business Coach and Mentor, Entrepreneur and award-winning Author. I have twenty years’ experience in coaching high performing clients.
It is my privilege to coach incredible men and women of all ages: Leaders, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, DEOs, Founders, Celebrities, Lawyers, Surgeons, Doctors, Actors, Sportsmen, MPs, Creatives and busy high-performing professionals.
My clients are powerful visionaries. They are high performers who are successful or aspire to lead successful, meaningful lives. THEY TAKE ACTION. They love growth, accomplishment, adventure, variety, flexibility and freedom. They are highly curious and excited about life; they are open-minded, passionate about what they do and love having fun. Many work internationally. Being successful, happy and leading extraordinary lives are major priorities.
A few things about me
Coaching is at the very heart of my life. I have always worked with high achievers, because I know what it is to be a high performer. I also know what the associated high performing challenges, fears and pains are. No matter how successful we are in our professional or private lives, sometimes we just get stuck, stressed or even burnt out.
My own successful experiences of being regularly coached and mentored since twenty five years, at key moments of my life, where I wanted to seriously raise my game, achieve big goals and make incredible life changes, inspired me long ago to coach others.
Of course, there have been unwelcomed glitches and big life events along the way, with challenging times. The tough times have brought wisdom, determination, experience and empathic understanding. I have dug really deep with an enquiring mind and a driving passion to overcome them and to live my life of purpose, be an example to my family and live the lifestyle we choose and love.
Born in London and schooled in the UK and Spain, I have worked and lived in several countries. I am an international career woman, balancing my successful career with raising an incredible, soulful family. I am the immensely proud parent of two inspiring adult children, a daughter and a son who are highly motivated and both pursuing their life purpose, careers, aspirations and adventures.
I am a native speaker in English, fluent in Spanish and intermediate speaker of Catalan and German. Outside of work and family life, I continue to have fun and love walking, sailing, skiing, Tai Chi, swimming, writing, the arts, international culture, photography, practising Mindfulness and travelling.
I invest in my personal development every year, so I can continue to live an extraordinary life and be an outstanding coach. I have a mentor and coach too!
Benefits of working with me
The power of the work I do is evident from the offset. I am experienced, structured, flexible and action-oriented. I bring huge value to my clients. From the minute we start working together, your life and businesses will positively change. Guaranteed.
I help you live powerfully.
I get incredible results.
I transform people's lives.
Transformational coaching is at the cutting edge of coaching. My coaching approach not only seeks to achieve performance and life-related outcomes and goals, through transformational coaching we also explore the deeper, more meaningful reasons behind any presenting challenges and aspirations you have. These are some of the major areas I work in:
- Business Coaching
- Careers Coaching
- Personal Development
- Confidence & Self-esteem
- Health, Wellbeing & Energy
- Dyslexia & ADHD
- Stress and burnout
As the pioneer of HQ™ - the Happiness Quotient, we will consider your happiness levels in all areas of your life. I am an expert at how business, careers, relationships, family and lifestyle all interconnect.
As your coach, I will save you precious time, energy and money, so you can achieve your desired results easier, faster and more authentically. But more importantly, you will gain real insight, digging deeper into who you really are, what you really want, and through that process, gain greater self-awareness.
I can help you see what you’re missing and identify any blind spots. You will gain greater clarity about your goals, motivations and actions.
I will guide you and make you very accountable to mapping out your visions & goals, getting the results you want and encouraging you in being very present in your life, having good relationships and plenty of fun along the way.
I lead by example, I have a coach too!
How I work
I work via telephone, Skype and Zoom with clients all over the world. Skype is hugely efficient in terms of your valuable time and mine; it is immensely dynamic and productive.
I power coach face-to-face for 1/2 day, 1-day or 5-days. My coaching is structured, empowering and 100% tailored to you. I support you with emails between our coaching sessions.
My waiting list for weekly coaching sessions is approximately 7-10 working days long, sometimes sooner. I have reserved sessions for pre-coaching consultations. Within a couple of days of you contacting me, we will be talking about how you want your life and businesses to change.
What to do next
Call me or email me to book a complimentary 60 minute discovery call to see how I can help you. m - 07970 717119. e - firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
- My coaching career spans from business, IT and financial management consultancy, education, careers, to lifestyle, family, health, mental & physical well-being.
- BA HONS Business (1ST Class Honours), Surrey University. I decided that I wanted to get a First Class Honours in my Batchelor of Arts in Business, so I got myself a coach (we're talking a few years ago now). I remember my tutor telling me I would not get a First, as it was nearly impossible. That made me even more determined to accomplish my goal. My coach championed me and believed in me. Getting a First Class Honours set me on an incredible career path and is the structured backbone to my work. I am forever grateful to my coach.
- National Westminster Bank plc, University Business Student of the Year prize and award. Don't think I have shaken as much when I was called up to the stage during my graduation ceremony to collect my award and £500 prize money (a lot of money in those days).
- PGCE, Kingston University. It's not true what they say about those who teach .... whilst being a business consultant, I purposefully trained as a teacher, later on in life, to help my kids with their homework, which was a nightmare at the time. Turned out to be an incredible result for all of us.
- CCET, IQ testing, British Psychological Society. All things psychological, IQ, talents, challenges, confidence and a whole lot more.
- MA & OCR SpLD, Bath University and Helen Arkell Centre. I became a well-known expert in dyslexia, ADHD, talent, giftedness, unique styles of learning, emotional intelligence and performance.
- Diploma in Spanish Translation, Institute of Linguistics. Love Spanish literature, culture and language.
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching, London. Best course I have ever done. I don't do regrets, however, it would have been pretty cool to have done this course when I was in my twenties.
- Cert. Mindfulness for Health and Stress, Breathworks. Mindfulness has changed my life and performance levels. I have been practising daily for over five years.
- Award-winning author of coaching book: Dyslexia: TIME FOR TALENT. One of my proudest achievements receiving this international award and many incredible reviews in magazines and journals in 2014. But much more importantly, and the reason for writing the book, was to make a big difference in the lives of so many.
- Diploma in Leadership & Management, Shaw Academy.
- Leadership Skills, Dale Carnegie London.
- The People Side of Business Transformation, Dale Carnegie London.
- Living from the Inside Out, Michael Neill Coach.
- Existential Coaching Training, Yannick Jacob.
- Registered member of the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- Qualified member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Qualified member of PTC, Psychological Testing Centre, British Psychological Society.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Positive Psychology Coaching
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Photos & videos
After our complimentary consultation, my Clients complete a coaching questionnaire. New clients usually start with the 3-months coaching package if they are new to coaching. We coach via telephone, Skype, Zoom or in person.
1. DIRECTION - 3-Months Weekly Coaching Package
DIRECTION is designed for people who want to achieve life goals, with the opportunity to focus on 2-3 key areas.
- Over the course of 3-months, you will receive 10 weekly sessions of private 1:1 coaching
- We start with 1 x 2-hour Visions & Goals Clarification Session
- Followed by, 9 x 1-hour weekly private coaching sessions
2. MOMENTUM - 6-Months Fortnightly Coaching Package
MOMENTUM is designed for people who want to achieve life and business goals in greater depth, with the opportunity to focus on several key areas and goals.
- Over the course of 6-months, you will receive 12 fortnightly sessions of private 1:1 coaching
- We start with 1 x 2-hour Visions & Goals Clarification Session
- Followed by, 11 x 2-hour fortnightly private coaching sessions, with email support between sessions if required
3. ADVANTAGE - 12-Months Monthly Coaching Package
Designed for people who want to take ADVANTAGE of DIRECTION, with ongoing regular monthly on-track accountability of life and business goals.
- Over the course of 12 months, you will receive 12 private 1:1 coaching sessions
- We start with 1 x 4-hour (1/2 day) Visions & Goals Clarification Session
- Followed by, 11 monthly x 3-hour private coaching sessions, with email or phone support in between sessions
REBOOT - 1 Breakthrough Session (3-hours)
Designed to resolve a specific challenge.
One 3-hour REBOOT Breakthrough Session tailored to you via telephone or Skype, or face-to-face by special arrangement
POWER - 1-Day Intensive (7-hours)
Designed to focus on a specific stretch goal or aspiration or resolve a specific challenge.
One whole day face-to-face private POWER meeting (7-hours)
Followed by a 2-hour call one week later
We will work one-to-one on your visions, goals, strategy, mindset or personal project
What to do next
Call me or email me to book a complimentary 60 minute pre-coaching consultation to see how I can help you. I am really looking forward to working with you.
"Carolina is extremely professional and an excellent listener whose organisation and attention to detail are in themselves motivating. Her experience and knowledge of other professions adds to the depth and sensitivity of her coaching."
James | CEO.
"From the very first moment I spoke to Carolina, I knew she was the woman to coach me through my need to improve my work and home life balance. She listens carefully and provides a safe environment to air my concerns. She empowered me beyond all belief and her confidence in me enabled me to turn my life around and achieve the balance I knew I needed to address and change for years. Thanks so much Carolina!"
Geoff | CEO FTSE 100.
"I felt a real affinity with Carolina from the first time we talked. I was confident to work with her as I felt she would very much understand my background, lifestyle and challenges. I found her very professional and supportive. My sessions with Carolina really helped me to become clear on what on what I wanted and needed at this time. I was also able to bring a variety of topics and experiences as they occurred in my life and resolve or better understand them, so that I could move on with the coaching related objectives. With Carolina you’ll be heard with empathy, supported and if you want (as I did) be kept on track and held accountable. I am now exactly where I am supposed to be and I am very grateful for Carolina’s support in getting here. I have really enjoyed the experience and I would recommend her without hesitation."
Charlotte | Marketing Director FTSE 100.
"I wasn’t sure about life coaching initially, but I was at a point of indecision and stress in my life and thought it would be worth the experiment to chat to Carolina. I was initially nervous and felt like I rambled on a bit too much but Carolina was a fantastic listener, with a great ability to guide me and bring me back gently to the subject under discussion. She is very warm-hearted and very encouraging throughout the sessions. The structure was good and we set the pace together. The exercises we worked on were well thought out and really helped me dig even deeper. She helped me uncover some hidden truths that altered the way I saw my situation – I was struggling with indecision and some angst about quitting a job and starting a new life. I gained a lot of clarity from the sessions and even now, some months on I am finding that the meaningful talks we had keep bubbling up and presenting themselves for my consideration. Thanks Carolina!"
Jane | Director of Occupational Therapy.
"Carolina coached me through the start up of my company. She is wise and experienced. I cannot speak highly enough about her. My confidence soared through the roof from the very first coaching session I had with her. She has empowered me to get my business off the ground within months of having my first idea. You are a star Carolina. Thank you!"
Paul | Company Director | Designer.
"I came to Carolina for coaching and mentoring for a book I wanted to write. I had been trying to get it off the ground for the last four years. Her energy and compassion is contagious, and I am nearing completion of my first draft. I cannot thank you enough!"
Susan | Author.
"Carolina is a beautiful coach to work with, not only is she a great listener, warm and generous with her time, she also helps you assert yourself and take daily action in order to complete your goals. I was in a very stuck position when I met Carolina but now am most definitely unstuck and taking on the whole world! She helped me reveal my creativity and also discover that able to be successful in all areas of my life. Carolina helped me so much. We focused on myself gaining clarity around my work and creativity. Carolina helped me focus, listened to me which then helped me find clarity, she asked me specific questions which opened areas up for me. Carolina would ask me how something would feel for me when she could see I got excited about an idea or felt positive. It helped me so much in recognising that I was worth it, that taking some time out to figure out my next step was so important for me and my life. Carolina helped me reveal the truth in my soul and what I really want to do. I truly feel there has been a profound change in me on the inside, where I now feel that I deserve to be creatively happy and start taking action based on that. I am so grateful for Carolina and her weekly tasks, her listening ear and her conviction in helping stay on the right track for my life. Thank you Carolina you are a gift to me and you will be to many others too!"
Natasha | CEO & Company Director.
"I found Carolina's mentoring support to be just what I needed at a very challenging time; I could not recommend her highly enough!
My dyslexia was diagnosed at 42 years old, as I struggled to complete my Master's dissertation, whilst maintaining everything else! I found Carolina's acceptance; her encouragement, willingness to listen, positive attitude and pragmatic approach to be just what I needed.
Carolina helped me to regain and maintain my focus, at what had become a very stressful time. This meant I could continue to move forward with the task at hand. Her constant enthusiasm and belief in me were key to me recovering the confidence that I could do it!
Thanks Carolina, you are an inspiration!"
Andrew | Senior Social Worker | Masters Degree - distinction.
"Working with Carolina has been incredible. She is a wise and experienced coach. I felt different emotions- some of them new, some of them uncomfortable, all of them with positive outcomes. I am feeling so much better about myself and my commitment and capacity to change. Within 4 months, the relationship with my wife has completely turned around for the better. We have begun a new life together and a new career direction for me that fits in around our family life. I now feel like my life has turned a corner into a new place where a brighter future is happening."
James | Entrepreneur.
"When I started coaching with Carolina, I was at an all time low in my career. I was worried that I was too old to change careers, with family and financial responsibilities and two kids at university. She helped me find my passion again. I have now changed my career, and I am doing a job I love. In fact, it is my dream job. You are a big inspiration Carolina!"
Nick | Managing Director of Team Building Events.
"Carolina's knowledge and empathy is evident from all angles. She is a role model for parents who want to preserve confidence and self-esteem in their children."
Martin and Sarah and daughter | aged 11.
"Little did I know when I googled 'Life Coach' and clicked on to Carolina's website I was about to make the biggest and best change of my life. I was about to get divorced, stuck in a rut, I was stressed in my career, and I wasn't taking care of myself. Three months later my world could not seem a more different place. I have regained my confidence, I am no longer stressed in my job, in fact, I am loving my career again. I have more energy, I work out twice a week and have built up my social life too. Thank you Carolina!"
Mike | Accountant.
"Carolina’s delightful and positive approach focused on identifying our son's strengths and recommending teaching strategies for his school. She provides a reassuring presence for beleaguered parents."
John and Lisa and son | aged 7.
C"arolina coached and mentored me through my Masters in Archaeology. I got a distinction!!! A very tall order, as I hadn't even started my final thesis and had only four months to do it in. Carolina had been recommended to me by a friend, and I really didn't think it was possible to achieve what I did in such a short amount of time. It was hard work, but Carolina motivated me in ways I didn't think were possible. I came to her with low self-belief and ended on an all time high. I can't tell you how grateful I am."
Elizabeth | Masters Student in Archaeology - distinction.
"Carolina has been very supportive throughout our journey of identifying our son's learning issues. This includes underachieving and executive functioning issues. We have been hard pushed to understand how this should be managed. Carolina has suggested strategies for home, and has helped us to understand how we should work with the school and teachers that are involved in our sons daily & school environment. Carolina is thorough, professional and can communicate in ways that parents can understand. She is able to pull from a wealth of resources and information. We really appreciate all the support she has offered to us and we are now seeing positive results at home and school. We are more confident in being able to manage our little boy appropriately and with less stress."
Alexandra and Carl and son | aged 7.
"As an author, teacher and lecturer, Carolina commands expert, cutting edge knowledge in her field. We are delighted with the invaluable input which she has now been providing for a considerable number of years to our Secondary PGCE course. Carolina’s sessions are rich and authoritative, drawing upon a huge body of research. She complements theory with an amazing array of classroom strategies and activities. Her examples of techniques for use in Modern Foreign Languages have been a particular bonus for us. Carolina’s sessions are highly interactive. She forms an easy, instant rapport with her audience, keeping the students engaged and spellbound throughout her sessions. She has also followed up by e-mail to provide materials and suggestions in response to trainee teachers’ questions. Her input is truly outstanding and I cannot recommend her highly enough."
Sylvia | Head of Secondary PGCE, Kingston University.
"As expats living in Holland, we were delighted that Carolina was prepared to travel to the Netherlands to give us a seminar on “How children with specific learning difficulties learn best”. Carolina carefully put together a seminar to cover the most important aspects. Considering the target audience was an equal mix of parents and teachers, covering all age ranges, this was quite a challenge, but Carolina dealt with this masterfully. Her expertise and years of experience in this specialised field enabled her to deliver a riveting talk which was equally informative to all those attending.
The talk covered topics such as self- esteem and how children regard themselves, the importance of Educational Assessments and using the recommendations to set achievable targets, different learning styles and looking to pupils' strengths. Carolina also gave many practical examples of how children can be supported both in the classroom and at home. Finally, it was stressed how important it is for children to experience and achieve success frequently. Because the talk covered so many other areas too, that I haven’t mentioned here, we were all very grateful to receive handouts with excellent notes on what had been discussed. A very useful aide memoir.
All in all, a wonderful, informative and inspiring evening. Thank you so much."
Debra | Parent of two children with dyslexia and Coordinator for Dyslexia Parent Support Group in The Hague, Netherlands.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 18:00