Let's get real. You are here because something missing in your life or something is holding you back and you want that to change. If you are ready for big change then you are in the right place.
I show leaders, executives and entrepreneurs how to feel more fulfilled and liberated.
I do this by getting you really clear on what’s right and possible for you. We turn that vision into a project you work on every day. I get you in control of your thoughts and emotions so you have the mindset to succeed.
We build habits, systems and skills so you have the means and energy to deliver the project and I help you subtract everything that gets in your way.
“Life changing, I am looking at life in a much better light, and today I actually started my new job. I haven’t stopped singing your praises”.
I know that we all have dreams about the future, changing our career, starting a new life, building our confidence, never having another panic attack, removing that phobia.
Before that voice creeps back in to tell you it’s not possible or you’re not good enough or any other negative stories we tell ourselves, I want you to know that you can do this. I know because most people think they need confidences to make changes in their life but I know that's not true...What you need is courage, so you can get over the initial discomfort and feelings of vulnerability.
I know it’s scary not knowing all the steps, but what matters is making the decision to take that first step. I promise you, as we work together you’ll learn more about yourself and begin to see how powerful and capable you really are. Your life will change in ways you can’t yet imagine.
Hi - I'm Robin
Just like other coaches on this directory, I’m an NLP Master Coach so that’s not a reason reach out to me.
Let’s discuss some real reasons.
- My life hasn’t been all milk and honey and when it comes to high-end coaching that’s really important. Models and techniques are really important but what is most important is real understanding. I believe that you can’t take anyone further than you’ve been yourself. (You can read my bio at the bottom for context)
- Coaching with me isn’t just about phobia’s, anxiety or imposter syndrome but about the goal on the other side of those challenges. I want you to go way past 'ok' - think fairy godmother goals and to the life you really want.
- My clients choose me because I see what other people don’t see - the wood and the trees. In the safe space I create for them, I tell them what they need to hear so they get the change they really want.
- I simplify complexity so you see your path and how to walk it. You get to clear out the basement of negative self-belief, experience a new level of freedom, learn how to trust your own inner wisdom, to answer and to live into more powerful questions.
- My clients develop a new level of inner confidence and energy and go further than they thought possible.
- I only work with a few clients at a time so I can immerse myself into their life.
I coach on 4 levels:
- Emotional – I create and hold a safe space where you can express your emotions. I help you release the hold they have over you and show you how to manage them in the future.
- Mental – I help you see the unhelpful stories you're telling yourself, the patterns that keep you stuck and we create a powerful story to live into.
- Behavioural – We explore the behaviours that stop you getting the results you want and we create new ones. This means habits and systems. We work until it becomes automatic and part of who you are so you can considerably better results.
- Spiritual – I get you connected to a higher purpose, in whatever way makes most sense to you. You feel lighter, you have more energy and fewer things that derail you. You see yourself and your world differently so you show up differently and the most amazing things happen in your life.
- I'm tenacious and play all out.
That’s what you’re getting when you work with me and It doesn't matter if you're looking for life coaching, career coaching, business coaching or personal development because right in the middle of all that is you!
"I started working with Robin just before the pandemic hit the UK and unsurprisingly my start-up business suffered alongside my own mental health. Robin coached me through panic attacks and dark days with his unique blend of life and business coaching to help me become a better person and business owner. He is calm and patient, but will tell you how it is to help you break through barriers and reach the next level. During our time together, Robin has helped me understand how to live a more balanced life and to manage my long-standing mental health issues whilst my business has flourished. In the last 6 months alone, my business revenue has increased by over 1350% which is impressive in any climate, let alone during a global pandemic. "
Reasons I'm not for you
- You don't really WANT change, you're merely INTERESTED in having it.
- You don't want someone holding you accountable to the promises you make yourself.
- Being 'OK' is your only goal.
If you’re serious about being fulfilled in ways that you don’t yet know…if you‘ve been conventionally successful….but underneath have the sense that you’re an imposter, you’re not being your authentic self or that you’re meant for something greater, if you're asking the question 'what next?' or 'what’s the point?’ or I'll be happy when [insert your want here] then you and I should have a conversation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Master Practitioner (Qualified ABNLP)
- NLP Master Coach (Qualified ABNLP)
- EQ-i 2.0 / EQ 360 (Emotional Intelligence) - Certified (MHS)
- Qualified Master Hypnotherapist (Qualified ABNLP)
- Management Consulting - Techniques for Change leading to post graduate certificate
- Managing Change - Certificate
- Developing individual performance -Certificate
- Developing high performance teams - Certificate
- Coaching and Development -Certificate
- Managing & Selecting Talent -Course
- Situational Leadership II -Course
- ITIL Expert - Certificate
- Developing Business Strategies - Course
- Financial Management - Course
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
65% of my clients are women. In my corporate and coaching careers, I’ve built a track record of helping women make significant changes in their life.
My female clients choose me because I’m easy to speak to and trust (their words not mine). I understand the unique challenges women face from the inner turmoil and guilt associated with balancing a career and being with their family. I help them deal with gender-related challenges deeper personal challenges of being a 'people pleaser', a ‘perfectionist' and feeling like an imposter.
I help my clients own their space, celebrate their accomplishments and increase their presence so they can get what they deserve/want.
This is an investment in your future but you’ll not need a second mortgage or to sell a kidney.
You are unique and one size fits no one. This is coaching, not training. That is why my programmes are tailor-made around you.
One small step
I know few people have a budget for coaching and it can be hard to imagine the deep transformational changes you’ll make.
I want you to be confident in your investment and It's for this reason that I offer a free 60 minute coaching conversation and FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. When we have our first coaching conversation, If you don't feel differently by the end I'll give you your money back. No questions asked.
I want you to know that at this stage you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You’ll get to experience a deep, transformational coaching conversation and the possibilities with no risk.
No arm twisting, no weird sales stuff - I only accept committed clients.
At the end, perhaps you’ll choose to continue working with me to create something extraordinary.
There are some videos below so you can get a sense of who I am along with a wealth of other content on my website. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn where I post content on a regular basis.
Sessions are delivered at my dedicated workspace in Leeds or online, via Zoom, where you can be in the comfort of your own surroundings and save time and money on travelling.
Robin - BIO
In my past life, I was as a senior leader in a corporate job. I was known for challenging the status quo, daring people to think bigger and to believe in themselves. I’d help people see other perspectives and find simplicity on the other side of complexity. I was good at it but it wasn’t the life I wanted.
I took my knowledge, skills and experience, along with a deep breath and took a leap of faith to create Level Seven. The goal was, and is, simple - help people live a better and more authentic life. It doesn’t matter whether the focus is personal or professional because there is no such thing as work/life balance, there is only life!
As I’ve said, my story goes back a long way and it's not all milk and honey and when it comes to high-end coaching I believe that’s really important.
Let me share...
I struggled at school. I didn’t feel stupid but the lessons didn’t seem to go in like they appeared to for others. I felt self-conscious and didn’t want to ask for help because I knew it would draw attention. I had to go to college to get better grades, I was embarrassed and it stung but I ended up top of my class.
I had a rock climbing accident when I was 18 and broke my neck. I thought my life was over, but it wasn’t.
I’ve had a corporate life. I’ve managed international teams of 100 people. I’ve been made redundant twice and had to make others redundant several times. I’ve pushed myself and climbed the corporate ladder, only to realise it was against the wrong wall.
I’ve been married and divorced. I’ve gone the whole 9 yards through court, running out of money to pay for legal representation and having to represent myself. I've fought through court for more access to my children because my ex-wife and I see the world differently.
I’ve had to deal with guilt over my choices and the impact it's had on those I care about, specifically my children.
I’ve had a skin cancer scare that knocked me on my arse with health-related anxiety for 18 months.
I was diagnosed with arthritis when I was 30 and I’ve had to come to terms with this and learn to manage it for over 10 years.
I’ve run a business and learned to surf the ups and downs of this life, not to mention managing that ‘oh shit’ feeling that makes you want to be sick and run away when you don't get paid straight away and you have responsibilities.
I’m sharing this because there is a misconception that coaches have to be perfect and have the best lives... but that's bullshit. The best coaches don’t just have skills and techniques, but a wealth of life experience.
LEARN WHAT CHANGES I’VE HELPED OTHERS BRING ABOUT IN THEIR LIFE.
“In just a short period of time, Robin has opened doors and avenues for me I hadn’t even considered exploring. His encouragement, questioning and support has made me challenge some long-held assumptions which have prevented me from moving forward with my business. Speaking with Robin has been incredibly valuable to me and I’d like to say a huge thank you for his help so far”
“Our conversation truly was life-changing, I am looking at life in a much better light, and today I actually started my new job. I haven’t stopped singing your praises, our chat was revolutionary.
— Product Manager
“Robin was a revelation for my mind and my mental health, my way of thinking and approaching others has changed dramatically.
He helped me to pause before I spoke, consider my response and the effect it could have on others, my emotional intelligence has levelled up due to his coaching.
It wasn’t always easy, I learnt some things about myself I didn’t particularly like but the first part of change is knowing yourself and Robin helped that happen.
Due to his coaching I have started my own business, it’s early days but things are off to a good start and I can attribute this to the soft skills Robin has helped me nurture.
— Business Owner
“Through Robins coaching, I feel a better person, he’s made me think differently. By helping me think in a different way, has resulted in better and quicker results, not just for me, but others too.
— Senior Manager
“My sessions with Robin allowed me to gain a different perspective and enabled me to come up with solutions to my issues myself. The sessions were invaluable in increasing my confidence in my ability to handle things, I discovered that I had the tools all along, I just needed to believe in my ability to use them effectively. Which I now know I can do!
— Senior Project Manager
“Robin is a great mentor who helps to go beyond diagrams and look for new solutions that build not only a strategy but a trust-based relationship with people.
— Senior Operations Manager
“Robin helped me to take control of my anxiety and understand I have the power to change how I feel about things.
— Project Manager
“Robin has helped me realise my full potential and would make me question any doubt I have had, he helped me gain confidence in a very busy and fast-paced work environment which has led to great determination in future roles’
— Operations Manager
“Robin has a fantastic way of bringing out the best in people. His coaching sessions leave you feeling positive and energised.
He uses his considerable knowledge and experience to gently challenge the way you think. He does this using several techniques that help you to ask the right questions, find answers to these questions and ultimately progress your career. He equally works well in a team setting, teaching new techniques and helping keep the meeting/workshop focused and on track.
If you’re looking for help developing your team, or for personal one to one coaching then I wholeheartedly recommend his services.”