Kingyo Therapy Suites Ltd
58 South Molton Street
6b Church Street
07807 540142 / 07807 540142
Hi I'm Matthew and welcome to my webpage, for over 20 years now I've worked with all kinds of people and with all kinds of problems presented. I've probably heard and seen it all so please don't hesitate in telling me exactly how you feel and what you truly want and desire - my preference is to always work towards the positive and to help you to move towards what you want
So whether its a particular issue or a combination of many, maybe some of the below:
- Are you stuck in a job or career you hate?
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed?
- Become stuck in a rut?
- Have you lost of forgotten who you are?
- Have you forgotten your dreams, or your passion in life?
- Or become someone you don't like, or recognise?
- Are you feeling resentful, angry and frustrated?
- Do you feel resentful and frustrated?
- Do you dream of changing direction, running your own business or escaping the rat race?
Excel yourself life coaching offers something different to the usual approaches of life coaching out there. I use a combination of the techniques of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), positive psychology, ideas from cognitive behavioural therapy, cognitive hypnotherapy, EMIT, tasking and modern life coaching ideas.
So whether you want personal growth, self discovery, strength, endurance, increased confidence, happiness, optimism or general life balance then life coaching can be the answer.
Life coaching enables you to discover the life you desire by exploring your dreams, goals, desires, possibilities, your best possible future ... And finding the best way to achieve this.
Together we can work on:
- Personal development: helping you in any aspect of your life ...
- Aspiring to greater heights: relationships, career change/promotion ...
- Knowing yourself: understanding what you really want in life ...
- Confidence & self esteem: being assertive, clearer objectives ...
- Positive thinking: Become more optimistic and feel luckier ...
- Importance of Balance: work, play, sleep, relaxation, exercise ...
- Defeating procrastination and increasing motivation
From a more inter-personal point of view:
- Public Speaking - to varying numbers of people
- Relationships - and how to communicate more effectively
- Resolutions - making them and keeping them
- Clarify, Define and Prioritise your goals and putting in an action plan to achieve them
- Career Development and how to get that position you deserve
- Doing Justice to your talents, strengths and abilities
- Enhance your Performance
- Management and managing your staff to coach, encourage and motivate your staff
- Time management - to feel and be more organised and in control of your time
Ultimately whatever you would like to work on and in whatever order and combination there will be a solution for you and together we can work on that answer to achieve you great results.
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP (MPrac) - Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
I have been a life coach now for over 7 years and with over 20 years experience in working with people from all walks of life and with diverse and different backgrounds, lifestyles and mind-sets, I've probably seen it all and I sincerely cannot remember the last time I was shocked by anything.
DipCHyp - Diploma of Cognitive hypnotherapy
MNCH (Lic) Licenciate member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
HPD - Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Performance and Sporting Coaching for performance arts such as singing and acting as well as for sports and activities such as golf, tennis, endurance and speed running, cycling, for martial arts, MMA - mixed martial arts and boxing, rugby, football, hockey, cricket and other sports.
I've also worked with individuals who were/are on the fringes of being the top 32 within darts and snooker hierarchy (although no names will ever be mentioned, obviously)
Confidence Coaching for specific things or for general confidence, self-esteem and worthiness - this does tend to be part of many people's issues so I would always expect to help with confidence and esteem. Please ask any questions!
Male Social Issues and Confidence for social situations and addressing attraction and sexual attraction issues - this is a field I have much experience in so if you're interested it would be best to ask
Learning Coaching for particular exams, exams in general and for any ages - because we all learn differently there are so many ideas with NLP and within the area of positive psychology that it would be difficult to explain everything here - so please contact me as to how I can help
Photos & videos
£75 per session in Reading - 60 minutes
£125 per session in London - 60 minutes
Please do ask around block bookings and any discounted fees that I can offer around this.
I can also offer a reduction for those on benefits with a proof of claim, for full time students and for certain other circumstances and situations.
What Some People Are Saying:
"After the breakdown of my relationship I spent 5 years not knowing what to do and where to go for help. After finding out that NLP and life coaching therapy I decided to give it a go and I am glad I did. I was feeling very negative about my life and because I went through with some treatments I went 4 times I am now in much better shape and feel so much more confident and relaxed. I would recommend this type of treatment to anyone"
Richard - 2009.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
In Reading I can work Mon-Fri from 9am-9pm - and in Didcot my hours are Mon-Fri 10am-9pm - with weekend appointments possible at both offices