Sharon Oakley - Nexus Coaching
I am a transformational career and life coach empowering you to get from where you are to where you want to be. This could be gaining clarity on what you want, finding the momentum to make that change, building the confidence to reach your potential, and creating realistic steps and accountability to support you in achieving your desired outcomes.
Some specific coaching areas where I work with clients include:
- Helping you understand your values and natural strengths in order to find your ideal career
- Identifying actionable steps for you to take to transition your career
- Building your confidence to prepare you for the next step in your career
- Creating strategies to handle challenging situations in the workplace
- Helping you to become more assertive and more visible
- Working with you to prepare you for your next interview
- Customising your CV to showcase your unique talents, relevant skills and career highlights
- Identifying what is getting in your way to sticking to better habits and following through on your goals
- Finding what matters to you most in life to identify goals for the next phase of your life
- Helping you understand your anxiety and to create strategies for coping with situations where you feel most anxious
- Determining how you can be more productive and use your time effectively
- Understanding what is getting in your way of forming closer friendships and finding a relationship
- Helping you become less overwhelmed and to gain clarity on the steps to take to get unstuck and achieve your goals
My coaching style is very positive, supportive and intuitive. Each person’s situation is unique. I spend the time to understand the specific areas you want to change, why you want to change (or haven’t yet made progress), and how to get you to where you want to be. It is easy at times to feel stuck, unclear and unsure, and it is my role as a coach to help you get unstuck and gain the clarity and focus to achieve your goals and reach your aspirations.
In addition to coaching, I provide mentoring to my clients where I leverage my business experience to offer clients insight and guidance where they encounter challenges. I have over 20 years of experience working for large multi-national corporations in a variety of roles where I managed and developed people, led large projects and created programs to support business goals, including programs focused on training and career development. I combine my business experience with my coaching to help others reach their potential in their professional and personal lives.
How to get started
If you are interested in learning more about coaching with me please feel free to email or call me. I am happy to answer any questions. I offer a free (no obligation) 30 minute consultation to discuss your coaching needs and to explain the coaching process. You can schedule your consultation by contacting me over email or phone.
When working together we start by identifying clear and realistic coaching outcomes that form the basis of the coaching sessions. I typically work with clients over a series of 1 hour sessions in packages of 3, 6, or 12 sessions. I recognise that each client's needs are unique so I am happy to tailor packages to suit each individual's needs.
Coaching sessions can be held in person (in Liverpool or London) or remotely (Skype, Facetime, Zoom, telephone).
Some kind words from my coaching clients
Prior to working with Sharon, I was struggling with finding motivation and fulfillment in my business. During our coaching session, Sharon helped me to identify what areas of my business didn’t align with the vision of my ideal business. With Sharon’s coaching, I was able to revise an offer in my business that was draining me to one that would truly excite me and create a launch plan to promote it, so I can move forward towards the ideal business I wanted. If you are struggling with fulfillment in your business or life and need coaching on how to take the steps required to realign and move forward towards what you want, then I highly recommend Sharon’s coaching.
Angela, Michigan, USA
Sessions with Sharon definitely helped me reflect and clarify my goals for a career change. She is a great listener and very insightful in feedback. We have also put together a plan for the next weeks with the precise timeline, which is brilliant for further steps in my career change. Sessions were very productive, and I would really recommend working with Sharon.
Marta, London UK
Sharon is a warm-hearted and caring professional who has a real talent for making you feel supported and driven to work on your goals. Since working together I have been able to tackle some hidden limited beliefs and reach greater clarity regarding the career change goals I am pursuing. Always supportive and positive, I have found Sharon to be so helpful and would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone looking for support in driving personal change and growth.
Maria, London UK
I enjoyed my coaching sessions with Sharon. She listens intently and empathically; by asking the right questions she steers you towards finding a solution for an issue. Sharon helped me discover a few things about myself that I had not realised before. She is a very warm and friendly coach who helped me gain confidence in myself and believed in me when I was doubting myself. I highly recommend her – Thank you so much, Sharon!
Kathrin, London UK
Working with Sharon has been such a great experience, I continue to look forward to our sessions each week. When I check in we see what has been working for me and it feels really great to talk it through with someone who is there to help. Before I can feel clouded and sometimes unsure. After our session I feel confident and excited about the way forward. In the short time I have worked with Sharon I have enrolled on further courses and worked out what had been holding me back previously. This been a significant breakthrough for me and my future. I would really recommend Sharon. It has given me confidence and I am very grateful. Thank you!
Suzanne, Hertfordshire UK
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching – Animas Centre for Coaching
- Accredited Certificate in Corporate Coaching - Animas Centre for Coaching
- Masters of Business Administration – Babson College - F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics – University of Massachusetts
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder (active CFA Institute member 2008 – 2019)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Individual session £75
Package of 3 sessions £195
Package of 6 sessions £375
Package of 12 sessions £720
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 7am - 8pm GMT Saturday 9am - 1pm GMT