Samina Arshad - Reinvention, Confidence and Resilience Coach
Hello, I’m Samina,
Want to get your life back on track, ramp up your motivation, resilience or build back your confidence to start to move forward again. Or simply put things back into perspective?
If yes, then why not drop me an email or simply get in touch.
We have all seen and experienced significant changes in our lives as a result of the COVID pandemic crisis. Significant events have occurred in our lives over the past 12 months, changing the way we view things, feel, live, work, socialise, go about business. Raising individual stress levels, as a result of multiple aspects of our lives experiencing change all at once. From changes to our families, communities, friendships, social networks, to the degree our personal, business goals, dreams and plans were halted and started to change.
On one hand people have seen some benefits, the situation has provided them down time, bought communities and families together. On the other end, It has left individuals feeling frazzled, unproductive, demotivated, out of balance, sleep deprived, reducing personal space, piling on pounds, struggling to put on their favourite wardrobe and manage the transition of change. Impacting how we feel, our image, motivation, energy, knocking our confidence, resilience and leaving people doubting their own abilities and value.
You can do more than your mind is telling you. If I can do it, so can you. I can give you a jump start if you ready for the challenge!
Reach out- Together we can develop a roadmap, shape it and make the change work for you. Let's not look back- The coaching programmes I offer are a two way dialogue between the coach and the client. I will not only help you create a plan but implement it like a travelling companion through the change. Integrating the change into your current situation and personal circumstances. Making it work for you.
Why choose me?
Everyone has a story and I want to hear about your story and help you put your life back into perspective and bounce back. I have had my own lived experience of change, recovery and reinvention. It has been an opportunity to build back my own resilience both at a personal and business level from life's knock backs. Embark on a new chapter in my own life through personal and business development and growth. I was fortunate my journey had already started 12 months prior to the pandemic providing me with a head start to start to take control back of my life, business , embrace the changes ahead and providing me with a competitive edge to success.
Want to get back on track? Build back your motivation, resilience and confidence?
Recover from ill-health and reinvent yourself? Put your personal, professional and business goals back into perspective?
I can help you achieve the things you thought you could never achieve and be who you want to be. Do you want to...
- Set yourself free of self-defeating and limiting beliefs?
- Reconnect with your values, purpose and dreams?
- Feel enriched, happy and contentment again?
- Find that right balance in all areas of your life?
If you are feeling stuck in a rut with your career, frustrated by your lack of confidence in any area of your life, if you are not happy or fulfilled with the way things are progressing, feel trapped in unhealthy relationships, and it’s impacting on your self-esteem, time and energy. Then it’s time to get help…
How can coaching help you?
Being personally and professionally fulfilled on an individual and wider level is important for all aspects of life, for managing our energy, emotions, for healthy growth, healthy mindset, healthy relationships and for the wellbeing of those we are surrounded by and those we surround.
I will help you to GROW, EMPOWER, ENGAGE, INSPIRE, CONNECT, EVOLVE & RE-ENERGISE.
The benefits of coaching?
- Find focus in your life if you are unsure what it is you want.
- If you know what you want but your not sure how to get there coaching will help you strategize, plan and set goals to make it happen (much quicker than on your own).
- Help you gain clarity, get your ducks in a row/put things into perspective.
- Ditch the Procrastination, reduce overwhelm, increase energy levels for positive action.
- More balanced, enthused and happy life.
- Improve your confidence and reduce anxiety and/or stress.
- Be more proactive than reactive to what life throws at you, have your control back.
I believe in thinking differently, working differently and working together, to make a difference and unlock your untapped potential.
I offer face to face or remote coaching. Working with both local and international clients.
The next step
If you are ready to get started or have any questions please contact me here
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained with The Coaching Academy, Europe's largest coaching training provider.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) member (Professional Body)
- Member of South Midlands 'Coaching Central Network (ICF local group)
- Associate Member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Diploma in Corporate and Executive Coaching
- DISC Personality Profiling Accredited
- Further enhancing coaching portfolio with NLP techniques
- PRINCE II Project Specialist
- MSP - Managing Successful Programmes Specialist
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
*Recovery/ Resilience Coaching - If you have a new or existing long term health condition I can help you to adapt and find peace with what is, find harmony, continue to do the things you enjoy. By unlocking your energy, developing resilience and a positive mental attitude we can get you back to being yourself again with an enriched and fulfilled life.
*Career/Personal Development/Career Transition- The feeling of wanting to stretch out of your comfort zone or feeling ready to step up into that next role or even a leadership position. Career coaching can help you to find clarity, design and plan your next career move or find fulfilment with your idea role. Enigma can give you a jump-start.
* Leadership Coaching- This area of coaching is focussed on BME Women in Leadership Positions or those aspiring towards leadership roles. Perhaps you are a BME women in a Business Leadership role and want to be more effective, is there more to you then you are currently striving towards? I will help you get the best out of you.
* Kickstart your Business - I can support you to kickstart your business idea or grow your business. Successfully coached many business entrepreneurs. Why not drop me a call and let's discuss the unlocking of your business potential.
*Reinvention Coaching - Get prepared before it eats you! - A number of people struggle with retirement, leave it to late to prepare and plan for the transition. They struggle with the changes and this has an impact on their lives, happiness, wellbeing and psychological wellbeing. Coaching will help you to reinvent yourself and be ready for retirement.
*Team Development/Group Coaching - Focussing on improving team effectiveness, performance, developing highly effective team. Develop your teams to lead the way in delivery, excellence in all fundamental areas of your business/drive your culture. Unlock their potential.
*Inspirational workshops/Transformational and Training Events - Subject matter specific - (dependent on business/organisational need). Focusing on team/leadership development or project/programme specific. I can create team away days or community-specific motivational transformational events.
If you would like more information about any of these areas of coaching please get in contact here.
Coaching Programmes are delivered as; 6, 9 or 12 sessions.
Depending on the location, type of package and requirements, sessions can vary from £86, £100 to £200 per hour.
Coaching programmes are delivered via; Skype, Telephone, Zoom or Face to Face. Sessions can be delivered through a combined approach of Skype/Telephone/Zoom and Face to face sessions.
DISC Personality Profiling -Plus 1.1 coaching
Personality Profile/Plus 1 coaching sessions = £214 (VAT inclusive)
Personality Profile/Plus 2 coaching sessions = £317 (VAT inclusive)
All coaching programmes are flexible and I am able to offer flexible session-times, including: lunch times, evenings and weekends, with various possible venue and delivery options.
Recent feedback from clients...
“Samina has helped me challenge self-limiting beliefs through questioning and overcoming them and thinking outside of the box. Enabled me to achieve impossible plans that I wouldn’t achieve in less than 5 years. Actually showed me I could in less than 12 months through designing a future plan which I could not have done alone(really impressed). The coaching helped me explore short term/ challenging things I could achieve I may have not thought off. The coach provided tools and the coaching was outside of my expectations.
I was offered the coaching and if I hadn’t been I would have still been procrastinating and dreaming”. (Entrepreneur, Small Business)
“I felt the benefits of having a coach was:
- Improved my motivation and commitment to apply for a senior management role, that I have studied so hard for, to attain a Post Graduate Diploma.
- Enabled myself to learn and widen my experience and enhance my knowledge and skills.
- Developed a positive attitude for change and improved my confidence, in dealing with challenges.
- Greater self awareness and the skills to interact with people.
- A hunger for new skills.
- I believe the coaching was a positive tool to enhance my quality of performance within Health & Social Care”.
(Senior Manager, Health and Social Care)
My experience through the nine sessions of coaching which I had with Samina Arshad was excellent as she helped me to discover the ways of overcoming my problems and achieving my goals. I feel more confident and stronger as well as self-aware to deal with difficult situations. I now know how to find the means to solve any problems I have and also how to come closer and accomplish my short and long-term tasks and goals both in personal and professional level. Through the sessions, I became more optimistic and certain about myself and capabilities and learned not to give up but to find the right steps for moving ahead.
The DISC assessment was really useful, and I was able to discover aspects about myself that I did not realise before. Also, I was able to learn specific ways to develop myself in order to deal more efficiently my difficulties and problems. Through the sessions, I was equipped with tools to handle my everyday difficulties and worries but also to achieve my goals. These tools enhanced my confidence as I now know ways to deal with difficult situations. The last session was particularly useful for me and an opportunity to realise the progress I have done. Specifically, I realise the struggles I had since the beginning of the sessions and my new approach towards these struggles. Also, and most importantly I realise the steps I have done towards my goals and the positive outcomes of coaching in my life.
The coaching sessions were a journey of self-awareness and development that I will always be grateful for. (Life/Personal Performance Coaching Client)