Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hello, I’m Samina,
As a transformational coach with experience working with entrepreneurs, business start-ups, senior executives and personal transformational change. I can help you put the building blocks in place for the future you want.
I have direct experience of change, recovery and transformation, so whether you want to get your life or business back on track, ramp up your motivation and resilience or build confidence to start moving forward I can support.
I can give you a jump start if you are ready for the challenge!
How can coaching help you?
Coaching helps you achieve the things you thought you could never achieve and be who you want to be. Do you want to...
- Set yourself free of self-defeating and limiting beliefs?
- Reconnect with your values, purpose and dreams?
- Feel enriched, happy and contentment again?
- Find that right balance in all areas of your life?
Being personally and professionally fulfilled on an individual and wider level is important for all aspects of life, for managing our energy, and emotions, for a healthy mindset to support our growth and for resilience to enable us to bounce back on our feet during adversity, testing times and difficult periods. Also for healthy social relationships at all levels of connections to prosper and succeed. These are vital for the wellbeing of those we are surrounded by and those we surround reducing conflict, burn out, getting caught up in the drama, our plans being taking off-course and for preserving our time and energy.
I will help you to improve, transform and succeed.
The benefits of coaching?
- Find focus in your life if you are unsure what it is you want.
- If you know what you want but you're not sure how to get there coaching will help you strategize, plan and set goals to make it happen (much quicker than on your own).
- Help you gain clarity, get your ducks in a row and put things into perspective.
- Ditch the Procrastination, reduce overwhelm, increase energy levels for positive action.
- More balanced, enthused and happy life.
- Improve your confidence and reduce anxiety and/or stress.
- Be more proactive than reactive to what life throws at you, have your control back.
I believe in thinking differently, working differently and working together, to make a difference and unlock your hidden potential.
I offer face to face or remote coaching. Working with both local and international clients.
The next step
If you are ready to get started or have any question's please contact me here
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- More about me:https://www.coachofexcellence.com/member/samina-arshad/
- Trained with The Coaching Academy, Europe's largest coaching training provider.
- Completed the Protege' Programme with The Coaching Academy.
- Coach of Excellence Provider, approved by "Professional Development Consortium".
- NLP Practitioner and Professional Member of Association of NLP (ANLP) International CIC.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) member (Professional Body).
- Member of South Midlands Coaching Central Network (ICF local group).
- Diploma in Personal Performance/Life Coaching
- Diploma in Corporate and Executive Coaching
- Diploma in Small Business
- Diploma in Coaching in Education
- Accredited DISC Specialist
- NLP Practitioner
- Change Management Specialist
- PRINCE II Project Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- NUCO approved Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Experienced Facilitator/Level 2
- Strength based facilitator
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
*Recovery/ Resilience Coaching - If you have acquired a new or existing long term health condition I can help you to adapt and support you to come to terms with the change. Learning to embrace and accept a diagnosis of a long term condition can be a shock to the system. Learn to adapt and continue to live with the change, so you can do the things you enjoy. By unlocking your energy, developing resilience and a positive mental attitude we can get you back to being yourself again with an enriched and fulfilled life.
*Career/Personal Development/Career Transition- The feeling of wanting to stretch out of your comfort zone or feeling ready to step up into that next role or even a leadership position. Career coaching can help you to find clarity, design and plan your next career move or find fulfilment with your idea role. Enigma can give you a jump-start.
* Leadership Coaching- This area of coaching is focussed on BME Women in Leadership Positions or those aspiring towards leadership roles. Perhaps you are a BME women in a Business Leadership role and want to be more effective, is there more to you then you are currently striving towards? I will help you get the best out of you.
* Kickstart your Business - I can support you to kickstart your business idea or grow your business. Successfully coached many business entrepreneurs. Why not drop me a call and let's discuss the unlocking of your business potential.
*Reinvention Coaching - Get prepared before it eats you! - A number of people struggle with retirement, leave it to late to prepare and plan for the transition. They struggle with the changes and this has an impact on their lives, happiness, wellbeing and psychological wellbeing. Coaching will help you to reinvent yourself and be ready for retirement.
*Team Development/Group Coaching - Focussing on improving team effectiveness, performance, developing highly effective team. Develop your teams to lead the way in delivery, excellence in all fundamental areas of your business/drive your culture. Unlock their potential.
*Inspirational workshops/Transformational and Training Events - Subject matter specific - (dependent on business/organisational need). Focusing on team/leadership development or project/programme specific. I can create team away days or community-specific motivational transformational events.
If you would like more information about any of these areas of coaching please get in contact here.
Coaching Programmes are delivered as; 6, 9 or 12 sessions. Please call to discuss individual coaching sessions.
Depending on the type of Coaching programme, location and requirements, sessions can vary. Please call to discuss your individual requirements.
Coaching programmes are delivered via; Skype, Telephone, Zoom or Face to Face. Sessions can be delivered through a combined approach of Skype/Telephone/Zoom and Face to face sessions.
DISC Personality Profiling, Plus 1.1 coaching
Would you like to unlock the potential of your personality and pave your way to success. If so and want to know more then simply get in touch.
When I work
All coaching programmes are flexible and I am able to offer flexible session-times, including lunch times, evenings and weekends, with various possible venue and delivery options.
Recent feedback from clients...
"I enjoy the way Samina questions and challenges, I like her energy as it opened new areas of thought for me. It's nice." (Head of Finance - YMCA)
"Samina helped me on the practicalities of my business, as often you are so busy dreaming the big picture you can become unstuck with the small, simple details, which will affect the running of your everyday. Through her attentive listening she asked pertinent questions that allowed me to explore solutions to running and setting up my business." (Small business entrepreneur)
“Samina has helped me challenge self-limiting beliefs through questioning and overcoming them and thinking outside of the box. Enabled me to achieve impossible plans that I wouldn’t achieve in less than 5 years. Actually showed me I could in less than 12 months through designing a future plan which I could not have done alone(really impressed). The coaching helped me explore short term/ challenging things I could achieve I may have not thought off. The coach provided tools and the coaching was outside of my expectations. (Entrepreneur, Small Business)
I was offered the coaching and if I hadn’t been I would have still been procrastinating and dreaming”. (Entrepreneur, Small Business)
“I felt the benefits of having a coach was:
- Improved my motivation and commitment to apply for a senior management role, that I have studied so hard for, to attain a Post Graduate Diploma.
- Enabled myself to learn and widen my experience and enhance my knowledge and skills.
- Developed a positive attitude for change and improved my confidence, in dealing with challenges.
- Greater self awareness and the skills to interact with people.
- A hunger for new skills.
- I believe the coaching was a positive tool to enhance my quality of performance within Health & Social Care”.
(Senior Manager, Health and Social Care)
My experience through the nine sessions of coaching which I had with Samina Arshad was excellent as she helped me to discover the ways of overcoming my problems and achieving my goals. I feel more confident and stronger as well as self-aware to deal with difficult situations. I now know how to find the means to solve any problems I have and also how to come closer and accomplish my short and long-term tasks and goals both in personal and professional level. Through the sessions, I became more optimistic and certain about myself and capabilities and learned not to give up but to find the right steps for moving ahead.
The DISC assessment was really useful, and I was able to discover aspects about myself that I did not realise before. Also, I was able to learn specific ways to develop myself in order to deal more efficiently my difficulties and problems. Through the sessions, I was equipped with tools to handle my everyday difficulties and worries but also to achieve my goals. These tools enhanced my confidence as I now know ways to deal with difficult situations. The last session was particularly useful for me and an opportunity to realise the progress I have done. Specifically, I realise the struggles I had since the beginning of the sessions and my new approach towards these struggles. Also, and most importantly I realise the steps I have done towards my goals and the positive outcomes of coaching in my life.
The coaching sessions were a journey of self-awareness and development that I will always be grateful for. (Life/Personal Performance Coaching Client)