Rachel Coffey, BA, MA, NLP Mstr- Rachel Coffey Coaching
I offer expert coaching to help you confidently get what you want out of life. Enquiries are welcome.
Initially clients achieve their aims in just 3-6 sessions, unless regular coaching/ support is specifically requested by my clients. Following on from your initial sessions, you are welcome to return at any time.
Specialist areas include
Helping you gain clarity on what you want from life, getting 'unstuck', regaining a sense of control and moving forward with confidence.
Focussing on what you want from your career and ensuring you get what you need from it. Depending on your situation we can work with work/life balance, dealing with stress, planning your career going forward, Interview preparation. All content will be centred around you and is completely confidential.
Specifically helping you feel like a more confident version of you. Whether you are moving on from a time in your life that has dented your confidence or its always been an area you've wanted to work on. We will use techniques that will change the way you feel and be the genuine, confident you that you deserve to be.
Stress and anxiety
Many people are finding themselves in a position of having to deal with stress and anxiety - and it can (and does) happen to anyone. We will work to regaining a feeling of control, discover how the way we think and breathe affects us and work specifically with your experience to uncover a happy and more relaxed version of you.
With a masters degree in Voice coaching I work with all levels of ability from those to scared to stand up to experienced speakers who really want to shine. I can help you identify what you need to work on and give you the tools and confidence to get you there.
I offer a complimentary 20 min call to help you decide if the coaching is right for you - and to answer any questions you might have.
A little about me & how I work
I am a professional life coach, business & career coach and also a fully qualified voice coach. I work with individuals and businesses who want to change things for the better. My reward is seeing clients make that positive change they have been waiting for. I’m passionate about what I do and work from a client centred perspective. In terms of coaching that means that everybody I work with is treated as the individual they are. Everything about the coaching is tailored around you, the techniques, the pace and the solutions. That’s why it works.
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP Master Practitioner
Time based techniques
MA in Professional Voice Practice
BA in Acting Studies
CIPD train the trainer
Prince 2 project manager, practitioner level
Personal change specialist
One to one business coaching
Business training from board level to juniors in sales, motivation, communications, creative problem solving, public speaking & project management.
HNW individuals & celebrities
Available and experienced in media environments.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Public speaking
- Outstanding achievement
- Stage fright
- Fears & phobias
- Celebrities & personalities
- HNW & UHNW individuals
- Coping with IVF/ Fertility treatment
Complimentary phone consultation to discuss your coaching needs
Please see website where you will find all rates for Life coaching, Voice coaching and career coaching packages.
Life Coaching, Career Coaching, Speaking & Voice Coaching (MA)
Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you are interested in coaching to see if coaching can help you achieve your goals. This will, of course, be both complimentary and confidential.
I also work with businesses providing coaching and bespoke courses. Please see my website for details
More articles by Rachel Coffey
- The sun is shining - so how come you're feeling blue?
- Caution - this blog post could transform your life!
- Fear of public speaking? 5 great tips for public speaking confidence!
- Will life coaching work for me and how long will it take? 5 questions to help you find out
- How will I know my life coaching is working?
- 7 steps to dealing with anxiety
- Can life coaching help with anxiety and stress?
- Outward success, inward distress - how to deal with feeling low when others think you are thriving
- Make this your best summer yet!
- Be a more confident man
- Begin being happier - 5 tips
- You can overcome your fear of public speaking
- To find love you don’t need to be perfect, you need to be you!
- 5 difficult interview questions and how to answer them
- Plan to switch off and relax this Christmas
- Three areas where business coaching can help you
- Dealing with anxiety in difficult times
- Get your mojo back
- Achieve your goals this year, using the successful D.I.S.C. model
- Give yourself time to change
- Feeling anxious? How to lessen your anxiety
- Coping with exams: Part two - managing stress and nerves
- Coping with exam stress and nerves - part 1 revision
- Can life coaching help?
- Five quick tips on public speaking
- Christmas cheer or Christmas fear?
- My cat peed on my Marc Jacobs handbag
- Three things you want to know about public speaking
- Can you trust someone to solve your problems?
- Holiday confidence - how to feel good about going away!
- Are you ready for change? 5 quiz questions to help find out
- Working backwards to go forwards - For life and business
- Begin to find happiness - the 5 core elements
- Letting go of guilt
- Tips for sleeping in the warm summer nights
- Can I overcome my fear of public speaking?
- Is life coaching right for me?
- Why dont self-help books work?
- The secret of sticking to those New Year resolutions!
- 10 ways to stay bright as the nights draw in
- The Secret of Striking up a Conversation with a Stranger
- How to build Confidence
- What causes anxiety and how to deal with it