Rachel Coffey, BA, MA, NLP Mstr- Rachel Coffey Coaching
Life coaching can help you feel more confident and in control. Get rid of feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, sadness or stress. Move forward, discover what you want and what is possible.
The fact is, that whether it is career/ work-life balance, your private or emotional life or just a desire for personal development, to feel more confident, alive and happy, coaching can help.
Life happens to all of us, successful people, quiet people, younger, more mature and everything in-between. And the more we feel we should be able to sort ourselves out or that we shouldn't be feeling like this at this stage in our lives, the harder it can be to find the courage or reason to ask for help.
My clients so often say that they have no idea why they didn't do it sooner. It is really hard work staying miserable and such a relief when the weight has been lifted. It doesn't matter whether you can see a way through or a path that you want to follow, so long as you have a genuine desire to change, feel better and are ready to do something about it right now.
I can also offer significant help to those with a fear of public speaking/ stage fright or who want to improve their public speaking and engagement. I have a masters degree in Voice coaching and over 20 years experience working with voice.
If you are wanting to work on your business as an entrepreneur, owner or someone making their way I help many clients in this area.
I offer Life coaching, NLP, business and Voice coaching with the highest levels of success and in the utmost confidence, whoever you are in life and wherever you want to be.
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP Master Practitioner
Time based techniques
MA in Professional Voice Practice
BA in Acting Studies
CIPD train the trainer
Prince 2 project manager, practitioner level
Personal change specialist
One to one business coaching
Business training from board level to juniors in sales, motivation, communications, creative problem solving, public speaking & project management.
HNW individuals & celebrities
Available and experienced in media environments.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Public speaking
- Outstanding achievement
- Stage fright
- Fears & phobias
- Celebrities & personalities
- HNW & UHNW individuals
- Coping with IVF/ Fertility treatment
Photos & videos
All appointments bookable online
Please see website where you will find all rates for Life coaching, Voice coaching and career coaching packages.
Gift vouchers also available (Including vouchers for £55 trial session)
Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you are interested in coaching to see if coaching can help you achieve your goals. This will of course be both complimentary and confidential.
- How can career coaching help?
- Young people, social media, and anxiety - what we can do to help
- The sun is shining - so how come you're feeling blue?
- Caution - this blog post could transform your life!
- Fear of public speaking? 5 great tips for public speaking confidence!
- Will life coaching work for me and how long will it take? 5 questions to help you find out
- How will I know my life coaching is working?
- 7 steps to dealing with anxiety
- Can life coaching help with anxiety and stress?
- Outward success, inward distress - how to deal with feeling low when others think you are thriving
- Make this your best summer yet!
- Be a more confident man
- Begin being happier - 5 tips
- You can overcome your fear of public speaking
- To find love you don’t need to be perfect, you need to be you!
- 5 difficult interview questions and how to answer them
- Plan to switch off and relax this Christmas
- Three areas where business coaching can help you
- Dealing with anxiety in difficult times
- Get your mojo back
- Achieve your goals this year, using the successful D.I.S.C. model
- Give yourself time to change
- Feeling anxious? How to lessen your anxiety
- Coping with exams: Part two - managing stress and nerves
- Coping with exam stress and nerves - part 1 revision
- Can life coaching help?
- Five quick tips on public speaking
- Christmas cheer or Christmas fear?
- My cat peed on my Marc Jacobs handbag
- Three things you want to know about public speaking
- Can you trust someone to solve your problems?
- Holiday confidence - how to feel good about going away!
- Are you ready for change? 5 quiz questions to help find out
- Working backwards to go forwards - For life and business
- Begin to find happiness - the 5 core elements
- Letting go of guilt
- Tips for sleeping in the warm summer nights
- Can I overcome my fear of public speaking?
- Is life coaching right for me?
- Why dont self-help books work?
- The secret of sticking to those New Year resolutions!
- 10 ways to stay bright as the nights draw in
- Sunshine blues - Gaining perspective on a problem
- The Secret of Striking up a Conversation with a Stranger
- How to build Confidence
- What causes anxiety and how to deal with it
Courses & coaching for business available
I regularly coach in top business environments. Past and present clients include Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, Houses of Parliament, Thinkbox, GKN, HSBC amongst others. Please contact for information on bespoke talks courses and coaching that can range from 1 hour to one week.
Expert availability for media
Regularly consulted and experienced in print and broadcast media 'on screen' and behind the scenes support.
Fast track sessions are available and can often be booked at short notice. You deal with a confidence, voice or life issue in just one week. This option requires focus and can have amazing results. They are also perfect for those in London for a short period of time.
Late availability sessions are sometimes available for same week, next day appointments. Get in touch and I will gladly share current availability.
On site sessions are also possible, if for example you have an event at a venue, require coaching in a theatre you are working in or your status demands a higher level of confidentiality. Please contact for prices/ to discuss your requirements.
Evening appointments also available, slots available at 5pm, 5.30pm, 6pm & 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday.
Weekend appointments, some Saturday slots are available between 10.30am & 2pm. These can get booked up in advance.
Skype & phone coaching can be arranged if you are unable to travel to London.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Ground floor, no steps & accessible via wheelchair. Imperial wharf station also has a lift.
Daytime, early evening/ after work, Saturdays.