Are you frazzled? Working from home getting you down? Need a better work/life balance? I can help YOU. I worked in the corporate world for 27 years and believe that if you feel better about yourself you show up at work as a better leader and co-worker.
My work style starts with my belief that everyone deserves to feel safe and supported. Not everyone has a solid start to life and not everyone has the support they need. I truly believe that it is finding a person you can trust, and feel safe and connected with, that can bring about change. Every individual has their own wants and needs from coaching. Some of the things I can help with are:
- Overwhelm and burnout at work
- The challenges of working from home.
- Work/life balance.
- Self-worth and self-belief.
- Feeling "stuck” and not knowing how to move on.
- Wanting to bring a new way of working to a job or business and not knowing where to start.
- Support through the peri-menopause or menopause - there are so many symptoms that affect women in so many ways just at a time when they are getting “to the top” in their career, might still have children at home and ageing parents to care for. I wish I’d known more about it sooner.
- Issues with family, friends, work.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the Association for Coaching.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Childhood Emotional Neglect
I offer a free, no obligation telephone or zoom call to discuss your situation. We may also meet if circumstances allow.
I charge £50 for a 60 minute session. After the first session, if you want to continue working with me I will usually ask for a commitment to attend 4-6 sessions which is what is needed, in my experience, to make any meaningful progress. I am always open to a conversation and I don't want money to stop people who really need help getting it.
In the workplace I think many businesses are not supporting workers enough and I am keen to work with businesses who want to change this.