07958299806 / 07958299806
Thank you for taking the time to review my profile.
My name is Kim and after a car crash in 2014 I decided to leave my senior level role in the corporate world behind, and set up my own coaching and therapy practice, working with people to find the solution to problems they may have in their lives.
I am a qualified coach and therapist, and had been working as a professional coach and trainer internationally for over 20 years. I support people to overcome challenges in their lives through a person-centred, blended coaching and therapy process. This approach ensure you remain in control and we work together at a pace that suits you and focus on the issues you want to work on.
My specialism as a coach and therapist is to reduce stress, anxiety and depression with the aim of preventing longer term mental health issues from developing. I want to help you have a more fulfilling and happier life by supporting you to overcome the problems and challenges that might be currently stopping you from having that. The only way that can happen is if we work together towards the same goal in an environment that is comfortable for you, so I provide a range of options for you to access coaching and therapy with me;
- Face to Face: sessions can take place in my coaching and therapy space in Liverpool city centre, at my therapy space in L18 or in a public venue of your choice, i.e. café, park, library etc
- Virtual: sessions take place from the comfort of your own home via Telephone, Email or Skype:
- Outreach: sessions take place face to face in your own home (South Liverpool area only - L16, L17, L18 and L19)
I can provide you with a FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation, for us to get to know each other and for you to identify if and where I can help you.
I can help you find the solutions to problems relating to Mental Health, Wellness, Negative Thoughts, Negative Behaviours, Low Self-Esteem, Low Confidence, Low Motivation, Low Morale, Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Low Personal/Professional Performance and Productivity.
I know it can be scary starting a coaching or therapy journey, so I have provided more information below. If you would like to book in for your free consultation, please get in touch or check out my webpage: wwww.daltonwise.co.uk
I hope to see you soon.
Q: What Life Coaching Services do you provide?
I provide 6 types of Life Coaching:
- Personal Coaching – Help with your general mental health
- Self-Discovery Coaching – Help with personal identity, establishing your core value base, knowing who you are and what you want in life
- 8 Wise Wellness Coaching – Developing your balance emotionally, physically, spiritually, socially, intellectually, occupationally and financially
- Relationship Coaching – Overcoming your barriers, improve your communication, and intimacy
- Career Coaching – Matching your passions, interests and skills with suitable careers
- Business Coaching – Help with your branding, mission, audience and strategic business vision
Using a blended coaching and therapy model, I provide you with the tools to set, reach and exceed your personal and professional goals, build your confidence and self-esteem to make the necessary positive changes for a more enjoyable, balanced life.
Q: What other services do you provide?
- Counselling/CBT: Counselling is usually a short-term process that provides you with an opportunity to talk about your issues, with the aim of working through them to find a solution
- Hypnotherapy: Utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Hypnotherapy can help you gain control over issues such as anxiety, pain and undesired behaviours and thought processes, as the positive suggestion can build confidence and 'teach'? your brain new beliefs and behaviours that allow you to make the change you want in your life to achieve your personal or professional goals
- Relaxation Therapy: Relaxation therapy techniques calm the body and provide a natural cure for anxiety by inducing the relaxation response - the opposite of the body's stress response. By using relaxation techniques, it is possible to improve your mental health, build up your resistance to stress, cope with change, and improve your wellness
Q: How do your services benefit me?
A blended Coaching and Therapy approach will help you identify your core issues and develop solutions for them
- Decrease Stress and Anxiety to prevent escalation of Mental Health
- Build your Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Improve your Wellness & Wellbeing
- Develop a positive, balanced Lifestyle
- Set and achieve your realistic goals
- Develop your best self and a happier life
Q: What problems can your services support me with?
With an integrated approach I am able to support you with: Anxiety, Career transition, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E, Depression, Driving tests, Emotional Issues, Exams, Hypno-Band (Weight Loss), Job Interviews, Leadership development, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Personal development, Relaxation, Self Esteem, Self-Defeating Behaviours, Shyness, Sleep, Start Exercising, Stop Smoking, Stress, Trauma, Work-Life Balance, Work related stress, Work performance and productivity
Q: What can I expect?
- All coaching sessions are person-centred, meaning that they are developed around you and your specific needs
- I provide an integrated approach, supporting you to set and reach personal and professional goals related to a range of issues and life challenges, such as: Stress, Anxiety, Career change, Sleep issues, Work Life Balance, Wellness and Wellbeing, Pain Management, Confidence and Self Esteem
- I offer early morning sessions between 8am and 8pm, as well as weekends
- I have vase experience of supporting people, who have faced a range of personal and professional challenges
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require. If after the consultation you choose to move forward with us working together we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be face-to-face, telephone, email, Skype or even face time.
Q: What to expect during my Coaching sessions?
- The 3-step process: The Coaching sessions break down into a 3-step process: 1. Set Goals and Action plan, 2. Review Goals and Action plan and 3. Achieve Goals
- Open discussion: This process provides an opportunity for you to talk freely about your issues, identify the Goals you would like to focus on, and set realistic tasks and timelines to meet them
- Session One: In our first session together, we will spend some time identifying the realistic short-term and long-term goals you would like to focus on, and we will identify the first steps to reaching them. After the session I will provide you with a Coaching plan, this document becomes our working document, and I will email it to you after each session, so you always have a copy to be working from. It will provide a summary of the core topics we discussed and the agreed tasks and deadlines we set
- Following sessions: We will then start each following Coaching session reviewing the previous tasks and goals and moving forward from them. We will review the Coaching plan, discuss any accomplishments, achievements and challenges and then set the next set of priorities as clear actions.
Q: What if I need more information
Book in for your FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: My coaching background spans over a decade, from my career as a Senior Manager within a Leadership Development and Talent Management background. I am also a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, and an accredited 'Insights' practitioner enabling me to analyse personality profiles.
Trained with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Criminology, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Counselling Skills and Theory, Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Accreditations/Memberships: Association of Coaching, National Society of Counselling, National Society of Hypnotherapy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Confidence and Self Esteem Coaching
Leadership Development Coaching
Mental Health Management Coaching
Negative Behaviours Coaching
Photos & videos
- Single sessions - £70 per 60 minute session
- Block Booking of 6 sessions - £60 per 60 minute session (£360 total)
- Block Booking of 10 sessions - £50 per 60 minute session (£500 total)
- Intensive 1/2 day - £150 for 3.5 hours
- Intensive full day - £300 for 7 hours
- Payments are required in full via bank transfer prior to coaching session
- I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 24 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to fill the slot with another client. If it’s less than 24 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
- Bank Transfer
Additional fees may incur if:
- Additional travel time is required to accommodate a client
- Services are required in the development of key documentation
I offer a worldwide service
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations and Face-to-Face sessions can take place at the office or via telephone/Skype.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to provide additional support.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients combining any other services
If you are unsure, then book in for a FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation , which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Local Parking. Close to Bus station. Close to Train station. Lift access
Appointments are offered between 8am and 8pm Weekdays and Weekend appointments are also available