Hello, my name is Kim and I am a qualified Therapeutic Coach. I specialise in helping people to reduce stress and anxiety related issues, such as; burnout, a poor work-life balance, low self-esteem and depression, through Life Coaching, Career Coaching, Business Coaching and Counselling.
I have a Coaching background that spans over a decade, with skills developed from my professional career as a department Head, in roles that included General HR, Learning and Development, Organisational Development, Talent Management Commercial Development, Product Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Development and Business Consultancy.
I have a pragmatic approach and do not believe in 'one size fits all', so I have developed a unique programme called 8 Wise, that provides a flexible coaching process, that supports and empowers you to set and reach your personal and professional goals. 8 Wise can help you to develop the problem-solving skills needed to overcome personal and professional challenges, manage the chaos and stress in your life, and make effective and positive change.
My 8 Wise programme can help with:
· Anxiety, Stress and Depression
· Burnout and Work-Life Balance
· Career development and transition
· Communication and Relationships
· Emotional Issues
· Negative beliefs, behaviours and habits
· Panic Attacks and Phobias
· Personal and professional development
· Sleep and Relaxation
· Self Esteem, shyness, motivation and confidence
· Overcoming Trauma
· Wellness, Wellbeing and Life style change
· Work related stress, performance and productivity
I have had my own experiences with some of these issues and understand the effect they can have on our lives and appreciate the importance of empathy and a person tailored approach to suit you as an individual. My 8 Wise programme ensures you remain in control of the process and we work together at a pace that suits you and focus on the issues you want to work on.
I offer a FREE ‘No Obligation’ Consultation via telephone, Skype, or face to face in my city centre office.
If you have come this far then you know you need to make changes, if you have read this far then you are serious about making changes, so all that is left is to get in touch.
Book in now for your FREE No Obligation Consultation.
For more information on the services I offer, visit: www. daltonwise.co.uk
For more information about me, check out this short film: https://youtu.be/sTUDkMUHtbM
You can also contact me via:
I have provided additional information below to help you with your decision.
Q: What is Therapeutic Coaching
It is a blended approach combining a range of techniques from Coaching, Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy and Relaxation therapy.
Q: How does a Therapeutic Coaching approach benefit me?
A blended Coaching and Therapy approach will help you identify your core issues and develop solutions for them
- Decrease Stress and Anxiety to prevent escalation of Mental Health
- Build your Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Improve your Wellness & Wellbeing
- Develop a positive, balanced Lifestyle
- Set and achieve your realistic goals
- Develop your best self and a happier life
Q: Where do sessions take place?
- Face to Face: sessions can take place in my coaching and therapy space in Liverpool city centre, at my therapy space in L18 or in a public venue of your choice, i.e. café, park, library etc
- Virtual: sessions take place from the comfort of your own home via Telephone, Email or Skype
- Outreach: sessions take place face to face in your own home (South Liverpool area only - L16, L17, L18 and L19)
Q: How long are sessions
On average 60 minutes, but intensive ½ day and full day sessions are also available
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
- On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require.
- If after the consultation you choose to move forward with us working together, we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be face-to-face, telephone, email, Skype or even face time.
- All coaching sessions are person-centred, meaning that they are developed around you and your specific needs
- I provide an integrated approach, supporting you to set and reach personal and professional goals related to a range of issues and life challenges, such as: Stress, Anxiety, Career change, Sleep issues, Work Life Balance, Wellness and Wellbeing, Pain Management, Confidence and Self Esteem
- I offer early morning sessions between 8am and 8pm, as well as weekends
Q: What to expect during my Coaching sessions?
- The 3-step process: The Coaching sessions break down into a 3-step process: 1. Set Goals and Action plan, 2. Review Goals and Action plan and 3. Achieve Goals
- Open discussion: Each session provides an opportunity for you to talk freely about your issues, identify the Goals you would like to focus on, and set realistic tasks and timelines to meet them
- Session One: In our first session together, we will spend some time identifying the realistic short-term and long-term goals you would like to focus on, and we will identify the first steps to reaching them. After the session I will provide you with a Coaching plan, this document becomes our working document, and I will email it to you after each session, so you always have a copy to be working from. It will provide a summary of the core topics we discussed and the agreed tasks and deadlines we set
- Following sessions: We will then start each following Coaching session reviewing the previous tasks and goals and moving forward from them. We will review the Coaching plan, discuss any accomplishments, achievements and challenges and then set the next set of priorities as clear actions.
Q: What if I need more information
· Book in for your FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: My coaching background spans over a decade, from my career as a Senior Manager within a Leadership Development and Talent Management background. I am also a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, and an accredited 'Insights' practitioner enabling me to analyse personality profiles.
Trained with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Criminology, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring, Level 5 Counselling , Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Accreditations/Memberships: Association of Coaching, National Society of Counselling, National Society of Hypnotherapy
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
- Staff coaching
- Work/life balance
- Youth coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Confidence and Self Esteem Coaching
Leadership Development Coaching
Mental Health Management Coaching
Negative Behaviours Coaching
Photos & videos
- Single sessions - £70 per 60 minute session
- Block Booking of 6 sessions - £65 per 60 minute session (£390 total)
- Block Booking of 10 sessions - £60 per 60 minute session (£600 total)
- Intensive 1/2 day - £150 for 3.5 hours
- Intensive full day - £300 for 7 hours
- Payments are required in full via bank transfer or PayPal prior to coaching session
- I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 24 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to fill the slot with another client. If it’s less than 24 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
- Bank Transfer
Additional fees may incur if:
- Additional travel time is required to accommodate a client
- Services are required in the development of key documentation
I offer a worldwide service
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations and Face-to-Face sessions can take place at the office or via telephone/Skype.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to provide additional support.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients combining any other services
If you are unsure, then book in for a FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation , which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Local Parking. Close to Bus station. Close to Train station. Lift access
Appointments are offered between 8am and 8pm Weekdays and Weekend appointments are also available