I’m a Psychotherapist and Life Coach specialising in improving Mental Wellness through managing Stress, reducing Anxiety, preventing Burnout and building Self Esteem. I was named one of Liverpool's Top 50 Wellness personalities in the city and regularly feature as a guest speaker at events, on radio and on podcasts.
I have an office in the heart of Liverpool city centre, very easy to access, but with an additional discreet entrance for those clients requiring a little more privacy.
My ethos is very simple, we can’t control what happens to us but we can learn to manage our reactions to it and create behaviours and thought patterns that help us achieve our desired life rather than the one we feel dumped in.
Through 121 Coaching and bespoke Coaching programmes, I focus on supporting you to to identify the changes you want to make, overcome whatever is holding you back, find clarity in the chaos and find direction, motivation and purpose in a way that best suits you.
My approach can support with: sleep, wellness, careers, relationships, confidence, work life balance, decision making, transitioning into new roles, leadership development, stress at work, phobias, negative thinking patterns, empty nesting and general wellbeing.
When you learn to overcome the challenges that trigger or link to one or all of my specialist areas, that’s when you unlock your potential, because that’s when you are back in control of your thoughts, your feelings, your behaviours and therefore your life, because that’s when you can achieve anything you set your mind to do. That’s not lip service, that the science of cognitive thinking.
I have been Coaching for over 15 years, working with professionals, business leaders and those in business executive roles.
I offer flexible hours and a range of modalities; face to face, telephone, email and video call.
Appointments are available as Adhoc sessions or 6/10/16 session programmes, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
There are a range of payment options and a free 30 minute consultation is also available.
If you would like more information please contact me or visit my website: www.daltonwise.co.uk
You can also contact me via:
I have provided additional information below to help you with your decision.
Q: How long are sessions
On average 60 minutes, but intensive ½ day and full day sessions are also available
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
- On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require.
- If after the consultation you choose to move forward with us working together, we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be face-to-face, telephone, email, Skype or even face time.
- All coaching sessions are person-centred, meaning that they are developed around you and your specific needs
Q: What to expect during my Coaching sessions?
- The 3-step process: The Coaching sessions break down into a 3-step process: 1. Set Goals and Action plan, 2. Review Goals and Action plan and 3. Achieve Goals
- Open discussion: Each session provides an opportunity for you to talk freely about your issues, identify the Goals you would like to focus on, and set realistic tasks and timelines to meet them
- Session One: In our first session together, we will spend some time identifying the realistic short-term and long-term goals you would like to focus on, and we will identify the first steps to reaching them. After the session I will provide you with a Coaching plan, this document becomes our working document, and I will email it to you after each session, so you always have a copy to be working from. It will provide a summary of the core topics we discussed and the agreed tasks and deadlines we set
- Following sessions: We will then start each following Coaching session reviewing the previous tasks and goals and moving forward from them. We will review the Coaching plan, discuss any accomplishments, achievements and challenges and then set the next set of priorities as clear actions.
Q: What if I need more information
· Book in for your FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: My coaching background spans over a decade, from my career as a Senior Manager within a Leadership Development and Talent Management background. I am also a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, and an accredited 'Insights' practitioner enabling me to analyse personality profiles.
Trained with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Criminology, Level 5 Psychotherapy, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring, Level 4 Counselling , Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Accreditations/Memberships: Association of Coaching, National Society of Counselling, National Society of Hypnotherapy
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Confidence and Self Esteem Coaching
Leadership Development Coaching
Mental Health Management Coaching
Negative Behaviours Coaching
- Single sessions - £70 per 60 minute session
- Block Booking of 6 sessions - £399 total
- Block Booking of 10 sessions - £599 total
- Block Booking of 16 sessions - £999 total
- Intensive 1/2 day - £150 for 3.5 hours
- Intensive full day - £300 for 7 hours
- Payments are required prior to coaching session, instalment options are available for block sessions of 10 or 16
- If cancelling appointments I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 48 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to Make the appointment time available to those on the waiting list.
- If it’s less than 48 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
- Bank Transfer
Additional fees may incur if:
- Additional travel time is required to accommodate a client
- Services are required in the development of key documentation
I offer a worldwide service
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations and Face-to-Face sessions can take place at the office or via telephone/Skype.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to provide additional support.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients combining any other services
If you are unsure, then book in for a FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation , which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.