Stress is like filling a bathtub, if we over fill it a little, the filter will release some of the water leaving us to enjoy our bubbly soak comfortably. But if the filter stops working, or too much water is coming in, preventing the filter from releasing enough water in time, then the water overflows onto the bathroom, causing severe damage and potentially ruining everything around it.
The key to managing stress related issues, is the same as managing an overfilling bathtub.
1. You must identify where all the water is coming from first (triggers)
2. You must then find effective ways to release the water or stop it flowing entirely (coping mechanisms)
3. This will then prevent your beautiful bathroom from being effected long term (mental health)
When you work with me, I act as your 'bath monitor' and motivate you to reduce stress and anxiety, improve wellness and wellbeing and prevent long term mental and physical health issues from occurring.
I’m a scouse-bumpkin, so I’m approachable, motivating yet straight talking. I’m also an experienced Life Coach, Therapist, Hypnotherapist, Leadership Coach, Senior Manager and Trainer, who supports those in professional roles to manage and overcome stress related issues. Through working together you will develop the tools to tackle yesterday's issues, today's problems and tomorrow's stresses, using my unique 8 Wise model, and you will feel back in control of that over flowing bath.
I can do all of that from either my Liverpool City centre office, from your premises or virtually via Zoom or FaceTime.
For more information check out my website: www.daltonwise.co.uk
or email me at: Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you.
PS: As an integrated therapist I can support with: Anxiety, Burnout, Career transition, Depression, Leadership development, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Relaxation, Self Esteem, Self-Defeating Behaviours, Stress, Wellness, Work-Life Balance, Work related stress, Work performance and productivity
PPS: You can also contact me via:
I have provided additional information below to help you with your decision.
Q: How long are sessions
On average 60 minutes, but intensive ½ day and full day sessions are also available
Q: What to expect after contacting you?
- On receiving your enquiry, I offer all clients a Free, No Obligation 30-minute Consultation, before setting up anything formally. This is an informal chat where we get to know each other better, identify the main areas you would like to set goals for and identify how best to provide you with the support you require.
- If after the consultation you choose to move forward with us working together, we can make arrangements that suit you, whether that be face-to-face, telephone, email, Skype or even face time.
- All coaching sessions are person-centred, meaning that they are developed around you and your specific needs
Q: What to expect during my Coaching sessions?
- The 3-step process: The Coaching sessions break down into a 3-step process: 1. Set Goals and Action plan, 2. Review Goals and Action plan and 3. Achieve Goals
- Open discussion: Each session provides an opportunity for you to talk freely about your issues, identify the Goals you would like to focus on, and set realistic tasks and timelines to meet them
- Session One: In our first session together, we will spend some time identifying the realistic short-term and long-term goals you would like to focus on, and we will identify the first steps to reaching them. After the session I will provide you with a Coaching plan, this document becomes our working document, and I will email it to you after each session, so you always have a copy to be working from. It will provide a summary of the core topics we discussed and the agreed tasks and deadlines we set
- Following sessions: We will then start each following Coaching session reviewing the previous tasks and goals and moving forward from them. We will review the Coaching plan, discuss any accomplishments, achievements and challenges and then set the next set of priorities as clear actions.
Q: What if I need more information
· Book in for your FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: My coaching background spans over a decade, from my career as a Senior Manager within a Leadership Development and Talent Management background. I am also a qualified and experienced Trainer, Assessor, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, and an accredited 'Insights' practitioner enabling me to analyse personality profiles.
Trained with: University of Liverpool, Hope University, Chrysalis Training, Insights, Reed Learning
Qualifications: BA Hons Criminology, Level 5 Advice and Guidance, Level 5 Coaching, Level 3 Hypnotherapy, Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring, Level 5 Counselling , Level 5 Leadership and Management, Accredited Insights practitioner
Accreditations/Memberships: Association of Coaching, National Society of Counselling, National Society of Hypnotherapy
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
- Staff coaching
- Work/life balance
- Youth coaching
Other areas of coaching I deal with
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Confidence and Self Esteem Coaching
Leadership Development Coaching
Mental Health Management Coaching
Negative Behaviours Coaching
Photos & videos
- Single sessions - £70 per 60 minute session
- Block Booking of 6 sessions - £399 total
- Block Booking of 10 sessions - £600 total
- Intensive 1/2 day - £150 for 3.5 hours
- Intensive full day - £300 for 7 hours
- Payments are required in full via bank transfer or PayPal prior to coaching session
- I appreciate clients giving a minimum of 24 hours notice, so I have the opportunity to fill the slot with another client. If it’s less than 24 hours notice unfortunately I still have to charge for the session.
- Bank Transfer
Additional fees may incur if:
- Additional travel time is required to accommodate a client
- Services are required in the development of key documentation
I offer a worldwide service
My office is 100% private with a comfortable therapy space with natural light.
Consultations and Face-to-Face sessions can take place at the office or via telephone/Skype.
I will follow up with the clients between sessions to provide additional support.
A bespoke Coaching and Therapy package can be provided to clients combining any other services
If you are unsure, then book in for a FREE 'No Obligation' 30-minute consultation , which is simply an informal chat over a cuppa.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Local Parking. Close to Bus station. Close to Train station. Lift access
Appointments are offered between 8am and 8pm Weekdays and Weekend appointments are also available