Joanne Forristal. Life Coach. OCD Awareness Campaigner and Speaker.
If you could alter anything in your life what would that be?
I have helped clients change to a career they love; develop their business; become more confident, resilient and happy; improve their health and achieve their dreams. I conduct personal coaching, workshops and events.
I specialise in working with people who are in the process of recovery from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and anxiety. I help clients find purpose and start living life again. Having and managing my own OCD I understand the concerns and difficulties associated with setting goals. In a non-judgemental and completely confidential environment you will feel safe to be honest about your OCD themes therefore increasing your success.
I also conduct OCD Awareness workshops to help people understand the impact of OCD. OCD is not all about hand washing. Do you know about religious OCD? Harm OCD or Magical Thinking OCD? People that attend my workshops comment on how many types (themes) of OCD they were unaware of; what the full impact is on the individual and their families and how a lack of awareness is stigmatising the disorder. These workshops are great for health professionals, therapists, mental health first aiders, teachers, social workers, HR departments and anyone who has an interest in mental well being.
I am passionate about coaching and helping others to enhance their lives. With enthusiasm I empower people to believe in themselves, to achieve their dreams and lead the life they desire. Despite my OCD I set and achieve my goals and consider myself to be a happy and positive person.
To see if coaching is right for you I offer a free, no obligation consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching with The Coaching Academy (One of the leading UK training providers for coaching).
- NCEF qualification in Fitness Instruction.
- Personal Fitness Trainer with ACE examination.
- BSc Hons Degree in Podiatry.
- 20 years experience of Obsessional Compulsive Disorder.
- 10 years of experience of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Exposure Response Prevention Therapy.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Coaching for people recovering from OCD and anxiety who want to set goals and move on with their life.
- OCD awareness.
- Emotional awareness coaching.
- Behaviour awareness coaching.
- Resilience coaching.
- Post Kids coaching.
- Rapport building.
- Increasing client base and retention for health and fitness instructors.
Photos & videos
Would you buy a car without a test drive? I offer a free of charge, no obligation consultation so you can find out about coaching and ask any questions.
Workplace coaching and workshops- prices are available on request.
You may qualify for reduced or free of charge coaching if you are a charity. Please contact me for further details.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9am-8pm. Saturday 9am-1pm.