Coach & Coaching Supervisor for Highly Sensitive People (HSP).
Training, qualifications & experience
Areas of Expertise:
1. Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
- navigating your career or business as a Highly Sensitive Person
- recovering and finding balance after experiencing burnout or coming out of a highly stressful job
- overcoming mindset obstacles and shadow sides common for Highly Sensitive People: over-responsibility, boundaries, imposter syndrome, self-criticism, self-doubt, perfectionism
2. Career Transitions
Navigating career transitions and equipping yourself to manage drastic professional changes effectively (promotions, changing jobs, changing industries, starting a business as an entrepreneur)
3. Theoretical Approaches and Tools
I am an integrative, holistic coach working at a deep level and supporting my clients to alchemise and integrate parts of themselves that might find themselves in conflict. These are some key tools I use in my practice:
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Person-Centred Coaching & Coach Supervision
- Jungian Psychology (particularly shadow work)
- Solutions-Focused Coaching
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
Formal training and Credentials
- BSc Psychology
- ICF ACC Credentialed (Associate Certified Coach)
- Certified Transformational Coach (Animas accredited course)
- Certified Coach Supervisor (International Centre for Coaching Supervision)
- Certified Group Facilitator/Coach (Animas)
- ICF Member (UK Chapter)
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Highly Sensitive Person
Free initial telephone session
If you feel I might be a good fit with what you’re looking for, in the first instance I’ll suggest we have a brief (15 minute) phone conversation to look at whether there is a fit and if I can support you with your needs. I will always recommend what I feel is best for you and sometimes this means I might refer you to another coach who might be more suited for your needs. This is why an initial consultation is important.
If we both feel confident we can work together, I will share with you how we can work together and what the investment will be. I will never ask you to make a decision there and then, but give you time to reflect and consider your options.
My strengths are in supporting gentle yet transformational change for my clients. We don’t do more than you can handle at any given time, but often you will find that we are not doing less than you can handle either. It’s important in this work to bring about change at the pace your psyche can integrate these changes, to avoid inner resistance and other parts of the psyche reacting to drastic changes without addressing their needs. This is why I invite my clients to consider coaching and supervision as a process that will take place over a period of time (usually months) rather than a one-off or occasional support.
I work virtually (on Zoom), however I am open to discussing meeting in person particularly for larger contracts such as organisational/employee coaching. I cover the South Croydon area and Central London. Please note that in-person sessions could incur additional costs to cover transport and/or commute time. Virtual sessions tend to be most affordable and convenient for my clients.