Sara Hammond - Personal & Leadership Development Coach & Coach Supervisor
People come to coaching for many reasons. Some want to gain clarity, achieve balance, or enhance their wellbeing. Others come to develop skills, change habits or improve how they interact with others. I offer:
- personal development coaching (includes handling difficult relationships at work, conflict management, motivation, confidence, and helping you to find purpose, meaning & direction)
- leadership coaching (includes developing emotional & social intelligence, developing more authenticity and presence and building personal wellbeing and resilience)
- transition coaching (includes returning to work, taking a career break, moving into a new role, making a career change, retirement, and redundancy),
- wellbeing coaching (includes changing habits, lifestyle choices, handling thoughts, moods and emotions more effectively, work-life balance, stress management, burnout prevention and recovery).
I also offer:
- supervision for coaches, consultants and trainers,
- mindfulness training for individuals, groups, and organisations.
Mindfulness-based Integrative Coach Therapy combines coaching with counselling and mindfulness. This approach enables you to clarify what’s really important to you, gain greater insight into your habitual patterns and understand what’s holding you back. I will help you to develop greater authenticity, presence and healthier ways of relating to yourself and others. Working together we will identify the plans, practices, and qualities you need to develop in order to achieve your goals and live, lead and work with more purpose and fulfilment.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications & training
- MSc in Human Resource Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision of Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Qualified to use a range of psychometrics and 360 tools including Myers Briggs and the Korn Ferry Emotional and Social Intelligence Inventory (ESCI)
- Level 1 certificate on the Mindfulness Teacher Training Pathway at the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University. Currently working towards Level 2
- Certificate or Readiness to Teach Mindfulness in the Workplace from Oxford and Bangor University
- Regular attendance at workshops, seminars and conferences
- Regular supervision with a qualified supervisor for all areas of client work
- Positive psychology and somatics & embodiment practitioner
I have gained a deep understanding of developing individuals and leaders through my work as a coach, supervisor, counsellor, facilitator, mindfulness teacher, consultant and senior line manager.
As well as helping individuals with their personal development journeys, I have helped businesses succeed through effective leadership and coherent people practices. My business experience spans a variety of organisations from large corporations to small start-ups, in fields as diverse as FMCG, IT, high street retailing and the education sector. My work has included projects in change management, leadership development, team performance and organisational effectiveness.
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Founding member of the BACP Coaching Division
- Associate member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Listed on the UK Network for Mindfulness-Based Teacher Training Organisations
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- 8-week mindfulness courses
- One on One mindfulness training online or face to face. Tailored to suit individual needs
- Mindfulness and wellbeing solutions for the workplace
As each piece of coaching work is unique I offer a 30 minute free of charge telephone or Skype conversation to explore your needs and see how best we can work together. If you are interested please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01844 396464