People come to coaching for many reasons. Some want to gain clarity, achieve balance or enhance their wellbeing. Others come to develop skills, build a personal brand or improve how they interact with others. I offer a supportive, confidential, reflective space for you to shape your thinking and expand your self-awareness. Developing self-awareness gives you greater insight into how you think, feel and behave, revealing habitual patterns of reacting. Being aware of these habits allows you to make different choices. Working together we will develop practices and build the qualities that will help you to achieve your goals and live, lead and work with more purpose and fulfilment.
I offer: personal coaching, business coaching, career coaching, personal development coaching (including motivation and confidence), transition coaching (including retirement coaching and redundancy coaching), leadership coaching, wellbeing coaching, work life balance coaching, team coaching, stress management, supervision for coaches, consultants and trainers and mindfulness training for individuals, groups and organisations
I work integratively which allows me to draw on a variety of approaches in order to creatively tailor my approach to each client. As a BACP registered counsellor I am also able to integrate counselling into my coaching work
I focus on the whole person and the groups and environments they are part of. I work in partnership with my clients to find solutions and facilitate changes that work because they are aligned with their values and purpose. I help people to develop authenticity, presence and healthier ways of relating to themselves and others by cultivating self-awareness and practices to develop the qualities they need to live, work and lead in more skilful ways.
Training, qualifications & experience
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- MSc in Human Resource Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision of Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Qualified to use a range of psychometrics and 360 tools including Myers Briggs and the Korn Ferry Emotional and Social Intelligence Inventory (ESCI)
- On the Mindfulness Teacher Training Pathway at the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University
- Certificate or Readiness to Teach Mindfulness in the Workplace from Oxford and Bangor University
- Regular attendance at workshops, seminars and conferences
- Regular supervision with a qualified supervisor for all areas of client work
- Exploration, training and experience in somatics and embodiment
I have gained a deep understanding of developing individuals, leaders, teams and organisations through my work as a coach, supervisor, counsellor, facilitator, mindfulness teacher, consultant, senior line manager and through my own professional and personal development practices.
As well as helping individuals with their personal development journeys, I have helped businesses succeed through effective leadership and coherent people practices. My business experience spans a variety of organisations from large corporations to small start-ups, in fields as diverse as FMCG, IT, high street retailing and the education sector. My work has included projects in change management, leadership development, team performance and organisational effectiveness.
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Founding member of the BACP Coaching Division
- Associate member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Signed up to the UK Network for Mindfulness-Based Teachers good practice guidelines for teaching mindfulness-based courses.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
As each piece of coaching work is unique I offer a 30 minute free of charge telephone or Skype conversation to explore your needs and see how best we can work together. If you are interested please get in touch by email email@example.com or call me on 01844 396464
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
daytimes, evenings and weekends