I passionately believe that learning, openness to new experience, and having a sharing-mindset are what life’s about.
Ultimately I want everyone to be comfortable in their own skins, seek out fun & grab it where they find it, and do more to help each other out along the way.
I am a London-based guy with 20+ years experience of providing calm, friendly, respectful, honest thinking space in which busy people can get to a deep understanding of who they are and what they want for themselves.
Words that clients have use to describe their achievements with me: commitment, self-esteem, enablement, engagement, exploration, understanding, realisation, alignment, clarity, confidence, action, happiness.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Organisational & Occupational Psychology
- BSc Hons Psychology
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Cert Sports Hypnosis
- Principle Member ABP
- Member Chartered Management Institute
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Assertiveness for those who feel awkward in social situations or struggle standing up for themselves at work
- Listening, empathy and communication skills for those who have been told they are 'blunt', 'abrasive', 'rude', 'strong-minded' or 'too assertive'.
- Free telephone consultation to answer your burning questions and identify if coaching is right for you.
- Optional £50 Kick-off session to agree goals and coaching schedule.
- £120 per session thereafter when the real work starts!
4-8 sessions is typical but the exact number of sessions is agreed with you upfront so that you can plan your time, budget your money and be focussed on an end goal.
Small discounts sometimes available depending on circumstances.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Fri / 10:00-19:00 If I’m unable to take a call, feel free to text if you’d like a callback but don’t know what to say In a voicemail.