Firetower Coaching And Development Consultants - Fiona Westwood
Firetower is passionate about providing coaching designed to help our clients improve their lives in any area they are looking to develop.
We have been coaching remotely for several years and therefore have strong skills in making remote coaching a successful experience for our clients. We have continued working throughout the current pandemic and can coach people in any location using online facilities. Coaching can also be provided by telephone and using electronic communications and we can provide a mix of these methods according to client needs.
We do offer in-person coaching but please note that all of our services are being undertaken remotely currently.
We offer a highly-tailored coaching programme and are able to support the client in whatever direction they discover is the best one for them to take. Firetower uses a variety of different coaching styles and approaches all tailored to meet the client's needs and designed to support their development. Many clients find that their lives are substantially changed in the first 6 sessions.
Anyone interested in being coached has the capacity to grow from the experience. Firetower will work hard to help clients to discover that they have the means to do so from within themselves. Firetower strives to be inspirational and creative in its approaches with clients and will find ways to enable them to successfully move forward at each and every stage of the coaching process.
We have the skills, training and experience to offer expert, tailored coaching and mentoring services to meet your needs including:
- Executive and business coaching
- Personal/Life coaching
- Coaching for creativity
- Coaching for diversity
- Group coaching
- Conflict resolution coaching
Some examples of our successful coaching work
- Helping clients to find, develop or change the career that will make them happiest
- Success in self-development and personal enrichment
- Strengthening confidence, self-esteem and performance abilities
- Working with executives and senior leaders to understand and hone their business and interpersonal skills to enable them to build confidence and improve business performance
- Working out what direction the client wishes their life to go in and how to make this happen
- Understanding how to relate effectively to others and strengthening communication skills so clients can enjoy more positive relationships
- Dealing effectively with stress overload, whether experienced at home, in a workplace context or both
- Successfully helping clients to manage disability-related issues
- Building self-awareness and presentational skills for better success in many areas
- Dispelling anxieties and limiting beliefs that can hold clients back in ways they often may not be aware of
- Supporting clients to reinvigorate their life with a change of direction where they feel they are stuck in a rut or something is missing but are unsure of what this might be
- Support with a full range of career and work coaching e.g. applying for and starting your first job, planning and achieving career development, making career changes, returning after a career break, succeeding in a promotion and providing an effective training needs analysis working with groups or individuals
- Supporting organisations and individuals to build a better understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion issues and how to develop and promote equality at work
- Working with organisations and individual clients to achieve a more diverse and inclusive organisational culture
- Helping clients to understand what their own beliefs and values are and how these affect their lives
- Helping clients to explore their creativity positively and removing negative blocks that can inhibit their creative ambitions
- Coaching groups working together in a team to strengthen team and/or organisational performance
- Helping groups with significant conflict issues to resolve these through skillful and tailored individual work followed by group work together to resolve their issues successfully
Firetower Coaching also offers bespoke coaching and development packages - for details please contact us with an outline of what you are seeking.
Whatever clients are looking for, Firetower will provide valuable advice and support and a top-quality coaching experience. Feedback is proactively encouraged and Firetower expects all its clients to be active in their progress when working with them.
Contact us today to take your first steps towards a better life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Diploma in coaching (gained Oct 2018)
- Completing certification process for ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring currently
- Member of Association for Coaching
- Associate member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Workplace coach for over 2 decades
- Personal/life coach for nearly 3 decades
- 10 years working in a senior leadership role
- 14 years working in various developmental or managerial roles.
- Over 3 decades of employment in fields that included regular coaching, support and mentoring activities.
- Significant remote coaching expertise, strengthened since qualifying in 2018
- Experienced in employing a wide variety of different coaching approaches to suit the client's needs.
- Worked one-to-one, via web-based video IT, email communications and telephone when coaching.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
- Works with the support of a trained and qualified coaching supervisor.
- Seeks feedback from clients and other relevant stakeholders to ensure coaching is providing a quality service that meets the needs of the client and (where relevant) their organisation or manager.
Member organisations *
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- NLP qualified
- Completing the certification process for ILM 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring Certificate currently
- Equality and diversity coaching
- Conflict resolution coaching
- Coaching for creatives
- Individual coaching
- Group coaching
Free initial telephone or online session
Free 30 minute initial consultation to check the client's needs and ensure Firetower suitable for them
After this, clients can book individual sessions on an agreed hourly rate or can book a multiple-session package e.g. 3, 6, 9 or 12 sessions for an agreed fee
Training and group packages are booked and charged at a half or full-day rate
For organisations booking individual coaching services, the contract is for an agreed number of days charged at the daily rate. If there are less than 3 people to be coached, we can also agree a fixed number of hours at the hourly rate in the alternative
I am able to see clients at various times including weekends and evenings
Here is some feedback from clients recently worked with:
"Even though we conducted this whole experience via Video Conferencing, it didn’t take away from the experience."
"You have coached me from the start without me even realising! This is your special skill, the ability to 'read' a person or situation without seeming to, you are intuitive and empathetic - the perfect coach."
"Visualisation technique you taught me was a life-saver."
"It was interesting to have to put on paper what my values are as I have not thought about these in this way. I clearly use them every day but now I understand why some behaviours are tolerable and others not."
"Just to say thank you for your coaching on Wed. It made me clear on what I really wanted job-wise."
"The sessions reminded me to take ownership of the skills I have, these were skills I have taken for granted in the past. "
"Through her mentoring and coaching, I developed my interpersonal and leadership skills. Fiona has helped me by looking out for me and checking in on me, she has been a source of advice and guidance as well as being able to give an outside perspective on some tricky situations."
"I have found Fiona to be an excellent motivator, her own enthusiasm and work ethic is second to none, and this inspires those around her, not only the individuals and team she manages but across the wider work environment."
"Working with Fiona made me realise that there were other options. Her support was very clear and suggestions were informative and the experience motivated me to move forwards in a better direction."
"I have found from a particular experience, an exceptional quality of Fiona's is personal coaching which has enabled me to sustain my self-confidence and self-belief at work, during a particularly challenging life event."
"I have benefited from the coaching and mentoring from Fiona in many ways. She particularly helped me to become much more self-confident and to expand my skills and knowledge base."
"As my line manager, Fiona was able to develop me as an individual. Even though I had been in my role for many years, due to Fiona's encouragement, I was able to continue to progress, and not stagnate in my role."
"Fiona has a wealth of knowledge, and she was always there for you and is never judgemental, and this makes her a very credible leader of people."