As a Life Coach I have studied some of the most well designed frameworks and tools in the space of personal development and individual change. Training with many of the creators of these fields. Using these techniques and adapting them to every individual case is how we create the leverage required to make changes in your life, shift perspectives and develop new and unique approaches to any challenge you may be facing.
I originally trained as a NLP practitioner and then became a Master Practitioner in 2013 studying with Richard Bandler - the co-creator of NLP. Following this I continued with professional development by pursuing other practitioner courses in NLP, New Code NLP and Life Coaching with John Grinder - the other co-creator of NLP to round out my knowledge of the field.
Strategic Intervention, a field developed by Tony Robbins and Cloé Madanes, extracts the most powerful and effective tools and methodologies from a range of disciplines, including; Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, Organisational psychology, Neurolinguistics, Psychology of influence, Strategic studies, traditions of Diplomacy and Negotiation, Game theory, and others. I've spent over 300 hours in a well designed certification for SI and use many of the tools from here when working with clients.
Finding the right coach is extremely important and knowing that you are working with the right person is very important. Message me for a free 20-30 minute online chat. I think it is very important we are the right fit for each other. When you message me I will email you a few questions to get the conversation going and we can schedule a time to meet.
Some of the areas I specialise in.
- Confidence and personal development
- Mental and emotional wellbeing
- Building relationships / Relationship coaching
- Adapting and moving forward through changes in life stages
- Overcoming anxiety and negative experiences
- Developing greater self-confidence / self-belief
- Taking on new challenges
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Developing communication / presentation skills
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner, New Code and Coaching - 2014 - John Grinder - NLP Academy
- NLP Master Practitioner - 2013 - Richard Bandler - NLP Life
- NLP Practitioner - 2010 - Richard Bandler - NLP Life
- Strategic Intervention Life Coach (100hrs) - 2022 - Robbins-Madanes Training
- Strategic Intervention Life Coach (200hrs) - 2022 - Robbins-Madanes Training
- Strategic Intervention Life Coach (100hrs - Working with Women) - 2022 - Robbins-Madanes Training
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £50.00 to £1,500.00
Free initial online session
Free initial 30min discovery session - Let's see if we are the right fit for each other.
Before the discovery session I will send a few questions, that you can keep for yourself, this should help develop a view of what you want from coaching, then we will have a 30 min call to speak to each other.
When I work