Antonia Clews, Project Self Personal Change Coaching
The Practice Rooms
26 Upper Borough Walls
28 Innox Hill
You will feel different and see your life differently.
As a change coach I work with people who want to be more true themselves. Who want to look at things differently. Who want to make changes in how they see themselves and their life and work through current challenge in order to live their life more fully.
Change coaching is about developing the confidence to open up your life to possibility and developing intent. It's about your personal development and growth.
I will support you to explore the different aspects of who you are and challenge your perceptions. New perspectives will emerge which:
- shift existing mind-sets and patterns of behaviours (which often hold clients back and create that stuck or demotivated feeling);
- create new insights:
- lead to greater self-awareness and understanding.
Coaching creates clarity which helps you to feel lighter and more confident. You will:
- have more energy and feel more empowered and inspired to make changes.
- start to make more proactive decisions and create new directions for your self;
- feel more free in who you are
- develop a stronger sense of your identity, values, beliefs and strengths.
- develop your sense of purpose and;
- connect with your aspirations and potential.
Single session, one-off Breakthrough Coaching Intensives to support you find resolution around a single issue, decision or area of your life.
- Project Realisation: to support you get on with a project or business, motivation and steps forward.
- Depth Coaching: where you need to make a shift in how you feel about yourself and your life or need support rebuilding your sense of identity through experiencing episodes of stress, depression, loss of motivation and energy where you may have lost your sense of self or feel stuck.
I also offer space coaching through Living Space Consultancy where I help people to create a living space that increases clarity about their life and to vision its potential so that it expresses how they want to live and what they want for their lives. I work with people to create a synergy and alignment between their sense of self and their living space. For more information on this please visit: www.livingspaceconsultancy.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation.
I trained with Animas (Diploma in Personal Transformation Coaching, Distinction).
I have further certificates in Relationship, Somatic, Health & Wellbeing and Existential Coaching and Transactional Analysis (TA101). I have trained in Systemic Coaching and Emotional Resilience.
I am also a qualified Coaching Supervisor to other coaches.
I have worked in the voluntary sector in homelessness, housing, and arts and wellbeing and in architecture, creative education research and development in a range of roles.
I create a warm relationship and space in which you can give yourself time and attention and be given undivided attention. You can expect me to be direct, open and astute and to bring warmth, humour and respect.
I would describe myself as down to earth, independent, free-spirited and creative. And I love the coaching process
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Personal Change or Transformation coaching
Space coaching - all aspects of home life
Transition coaching - we are often moving though different stages in life which can challenge us
Creatives and Freelancers
Mind and Body Practitioners
£55 per hour
Single breakthrough sessions, 1.5hrs £90
I offer an initial free telephone consultation.
Feel free to ring me to get a feel for things, even if you don't feel quite ready to start the coaching process or aren't sure it's for you. I look forward to hearing from you!
I work in the centre of Frome and Bath I and am happy to work over phone/skype if you are outside of the area.
Please visit the Project Self website to find out more, read client testimonials and my blog.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
week days and early evenings. weekend morning sessions can be arranged if necessary.