I am a Transformational Coach, specialising in … Coaching.
Here are some examples of my clients:
- Someone whose partner left suddenly and is struggling with the shock;
- Someone who wants help with difficult conversations at work;
- Someone who can’t work out if he has too few or too many career options;
- Someone who wants to find a way to balance four jobs;
- Someone who loves her boyfriend but also finds him impossible;
- Someone who wants to know how to talk to her son about moving out without hurting his feelings;
- Someone who wants to aim high but fear of failure keeps getting in the way...
People, in other words, with queries, quandaries and problems that are taking up too much of their brain space and that they want to get sorted. Many people, myself included, sometimes find themselves caught up in a place where they know they aren’t functioning as they’d like, thoughts running in circles, unable to find the answers because the questions aren’t yet clear. These are my perfect clients. Our work together is to sift over the situation, hold it to the light from however many angles it takes, until we find the way forward.
Please check out my website for more detailed information.
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional background in mediation and dispute resolution means I am especially interested in coaching around conflict, difficult conversations and communication.
I began my career as a solicitor in matrimonial, personal injury and employment law. After some years I transitioned into Dispute Resolution and have resolved a large number of conflicts - commercial, workplace, between neighbours, friends, former friends and within families. I have also run a small PR Consultancy so can identify with the stresses and difficulties attached to the role of employer. But more than all this, I have experience of life which is possibly the main thing.
- MA English Literature from Oxford University
- MA Creative Writing Birkbeck
- Community Mediation Skills Certificate
- National Certificate in Workplace Mediation Skills (Distinction on written work)
- Advanced Mediation Skills
- Foundation Training in Non-violent Communication (NVC)
- Restorative Justice Training
- Teacher Effectiveness Training (conflict resolution skills for education)
- Civil & Commercial Mediation Training ADR Group
- Language in Conflict
- Dialogue Road Map resolver training
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Accredited Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching
- Existential Coaching
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Communication and conflict coaching
Packages of six sessions by Skype £360 for individuals, £480 for couples
Business fees by negotiation.
I work from my home in St Albans or by Skype anywhere in the world.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available flexibly by Skype or in person. Give me a ring to arrange a free sample session.