Jennifer Boon CPCC ACC
I’m a certified professional life coach specialising in building self confidence and overcoming fears. I work with clients on the following issues;
- Confidence– not feeling good enough, feeling like you don’t fit in
- Feeling stuck and stagnated with an area of life
- Dating- having the confidence and resilience to put yourself out there
- Career direction– feeling stuck and unsure of the next step
The outcomes I successfully support clients with are-
- Building self confidence to move forward in areas they’ve avoided and feel are too risky
- Dating with confidence and authenticity- not being afraid to be themselves
- Getting clarity over next career move
- Overcoming fears and building confidence in what career direction they take
- Building resilience so that clients have strategies to help them bounce back from challenges
I am a certified professional coach and have trained with two coaching schools including the prestigious and internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute. I use a combination of these coaching styles to bring about transformative change. I am also an author for pinkmoods.com and write articles for lifecoach-directory.org.uk and I am completing my first book on thriving in life.
I know what it feels like to feel stuck, I have experienced constantly picking myself up when i was single, learning how to build my resilience and self acceptance, I now work with clients to help them grow in confidence.
I also know the challenges of starting a second career in life and now I love helping clients to overcome their fears and struggles that hold them back, keep them small and playing safe.
What my clients say
'Jennifer is able to balance her approach with being both empathic but also challenging self-limiting beliefs. As a result of the coaching sessions, I have made significant changes to my life and have continued to use techniques that I learnt from my sessions with Jennifer.' Sarah 32
'My confidence has increased and this is connected with my sense of self worth and feeling and knowing the value I have to offer. Jennifer is supportive, dynamic and resilient with a heartfelt and pragmatic coaching style. She is honest, straight forward and encouraging. I highly recommend her as she has helped me make the changes I wish to make.' Caroline 44
'The sessions left me feeling focused and clear about my path ahead and empowered to get there. I would strongly recommend Jennifer for coaching, she has helped me in so many ways and her unique positive energy is unlike any other coach I’ve seen' Julia 32
"Jennifer is a fantastic life coach.
Over the past few months she has helped me identify a number of areas in my life that had caused me concern and worked with me to find a way to knock down barriers and fulfil my potential.
Like many people I have been held back in life by fear, procrastination and a negative voice in my head. In many ways my life has been good - I've had a good career, great friends and family - but I was as at a crossroads when we began our telephone coaching sessions. I had real reservations about life coaching and, also, about doing it by telephone. But both were dispelled once we started.
Jennifer has an instinctual gift for understanding how people tick, she is kind and compassionate but she is not afraid to be tough when situation calls for it.
'Using her training in positive psychology and life coaching and a range of simple techniques she has helped me beat many of my fears and shown me a way to combat negative thought patterns and behaviours. I'm not perfect but I am clear that the coaching with Jennifer has given me a boost and a clear path to the next phase of my life. Thank you Jennifer!!" Wendy 54
What to expect
Often clients come to me having tried talking options though with friends and family, but what I create is a neutral space for you to explore what you want and where you want to get to, unlike friends and family, a coach is unbiased and will be honest and challenge you.
Some of my values integral to me are freedom and honesty, I don’t tie clients in to a set number of sessions, I offer a free sample session to answer any questions you may have and let you experience my coaching. My belief is that we can all overcome our self sabotaging parts of us to move into a life we love and I love coaching clients who are wanting to make that change. To find out more please take a look at my website- this details testimonials from my clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2016 ACC Associate Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- 2015 CPCC Certified Professional Co-Active Coach- this certification programme is most rigorous and respected in the industry
- 2010 Trained through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute as a CoActive Coach. Click on the link below to find out more about CTI.
- 2012 Human Potential Coaching Academy Click on the link to find out more about Human Potential Coaching.
- 2014 Masters in Applied Positive Psychology- this Msc utilises practical tools in resilience, wellbeing, hope and change
- Member of the International Coaching Federation ICF
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
The outcomes of life coaching are vast. From reading through my testimonies you will see what change clients have made – from finally changing careers to dipping the toe in the dating pool with confidence. The biggest change experienced in coaching takes place between sessions where my clients reflect and take action on the areas they have procrastinated and struggled with previously. Making inroads on your goals and overcoming confidence issues is priceless and the tools I provide are with clients for life. For all clients I offer complimentary email support so that I am there through changes you make.
I offer 3 packages-
- Individual sessions £90 per sixty minutes
- Six sixty minute sessions £497
- Twelve Sixty minute sessions £850
I also offer thirty minute laser coaching sessions for £45 (following the initial discovery session)
With all potential clients I arrange a free chemistry call. It’s really important that there is good rapport between us and I want to make sure we have the right chemistry before you commit to a paid session.
In this session we will cover off any questions you may have and look at the areas in your life you may want to focus on in the coaching sessions. I will also coach you on a specific area of your choice.
After our sample session, I recommend an initial two hour discovery session. In this session we explore what you want from coaching, what motivates you, we will look at your values and really delve into discovering more about you- this session sets a great foundation and kick start for our coaching together.
To see real change I recommend working together for a minimum of three to six months. Different clients need a different numbers of sessions and I am flexible with working with clients to see how things go, be assured, I won’t tie you in to a specific number of sessions.
- Struggling with your manager at work? Tips to create a more harmonious relationship
- Six ways to stop procrastination today
- Ways to help you get a promotion and become a leader in work
- Confidence boosters when meeting new people
- Had a breakup? Get your zest back!
- Want to change careers? Not sure how to? Read this...
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for coaching 8am-6pm week days and one evening a week through till 8pm. Contact me to find out my current availability