Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
I specialise in providing bespoke career transition coaching, workplace performance coaching and workplace wellbeing coaching services that empower individuals to embrace change, take control, achieve their desired outcomes, build confidence and transform their careers. Embarking on a coaching program with me is about empowering you to recognise your abilities and harness them to drive positive changes in your work and life.
- Are you facing redundancy and feeling uncertain about the future?
- Are you dissatisfied with your job and looking for a career change?
- Is your work impacting negatively on your personal life and relationships?
- Would you like to manage anxiety and stress more effectively and improve your work/life balance?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by work pressures and would like to develop strategies that enable you to overcome those barriers that are holding you back and create a better work-life balance?
I can help you to take a step back and consider your options, enhance your opportunities and thrive in challenging situations.
Free chemistry call
Book a free chemistry session to discover how coaching sessions can support you. There will be no charge and no obligation for this 20-minute chemistry call. It’s an opportunity to ask questions and see if I am the right coach for you.
I’m passionate about supporting people to be the best they can be and get the most out of their careers and life. I offer a person-centered, friendly approach and have the ability to help you feel at ease and able to discuss the barriers that you feel may be holding you back. I feel it is important to provide a space where you will be listened to and valued as an individual, without fear of being judged or criticised, where you feel confident to explore your options and develop an understanding of what they mean within a safe, confidential environment.
I specialise in delivering the following coaching interventions:
Career transition coaching to help you:
- Create a winning CV that gets you noticed
- Build a powerful LinkedIn presence
- Learn how to deliver a strong and engaging interview
- Gain valuable knowledge of how to successfully drive your job search campaign
- Develop an awareness of your most valued skills, strengths, values and passions and map them across to potential career opportunities
- Develop an achievable action plan and gain clarity around your future goals and career aspirations
- Plan for the transition into an active retirement
- Cope with the fear of redundancy or change and turn it into an opportunity
Workplace strategy and performance coaching to help you:
- Develop and implement new strategies to help keep you organised, efficient and on track
- Build a structured improvement plan and set achievable goals
- Identify self-limiting thinking that may be blocking your success
- Develop effective strategies to combat stress and anxiety and build personal resilience
- Handle potential conflict within the workplace using good communication skills
- Learn how to become more assertive and be heard
Create a healthy work/life balance
Neuro Diversity Coaching:
- Career and workplace development coaching to support and enable neurodiverse/neurodivergent individuals to recognise their strengths, true potential and find the job they love.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in cognitive coaching and mentoring (SCQF Level 8)
- ILM Certificate in enhanced performance strategies for neuro differences in the workplace
- Mental health first aider
- NLP Diploma
- Diploma in career coaching (Distinction)
- Level 4 diploma in counselling – ABC Accredited
- Certificate in counselling Skills – ABC Accredited
- NVQ Level 3 in information, advice and guidance
- PTTLS Level 3 - accredited
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career transition coaching
- ADHD career coaching
- Workplace strategy coaching
- CV review
- Interview preparation
- Stress and anxiety management
£60.00 - £100.00
Free initial chemistry call session to find out how I can help you. Visit the Contact page on my website to find out more.
CV surgery session
1 x 90- minute session including a one-to-one coaching session plus CV review and advice.
Career Transition Program
5 x 60-minute one-to-one coaching sessions, email and telephone support, CV review, ongoing feedback and a discounted rate for further sessions.
Bespoke Coaching Packages for Organisations
I have a number of coaching packages that can be tailored towards individual needs. If you have more than one member of staff that would benefit from coaching then we can discuss discounted packages.
Full details and prices can be found at: https://careercoachingforsuccess.co.uk/
“Thank you for the great work you did with me on re-writing my CV for the modern day! As a working professional, I was quite astounded at how difficult I was finding the process. With the help of your services, I now have a C.V that I am proud of. I’ve had terrific feedback on its quality and layout which resulted in my gaining interviews and successfully achieving a new role. I am genuinely so pleased with the results and wanted to thank you for your input. I will definitely be recommending your services to friends and colleagues. Thanks”. Penny
“Jason was a very good listener and provided excellent guidance. I really valued our meetings. He motivated me to effectively target my campaigns which, by the end of our sessions, resulted in a successful offer of employment. I started my new job this week and am doing some coaching tomorrow - really looking forward to it! Thank you again for all your support. With best wishes”. Tracey
I am a Coach at Abbey Place Clinic - Centre for Wellbeing, in Faversham, Kent, just off the M2. www.abbeyplaceclinic.com
Kent (Faversham, Canterbury, Whitstable, Ashford, Chatham, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Rochester, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Rainham, West Malling) - face-to-face (depending on location), Zoom and MS Teams.
London and the rest of the UK - Zoom and MS Teams with email support.