Hi, I'm Vauna Beauvais,
Do you want to make positive changes around personal achievement and performance to attain success in your life or work?
Sessions are tailored to you uniquely. We start from where you are at.
And work on what you need to realise your potential and make your life better.
Some area to work on that could be useful for you may include:
- Simplify and streamline
- Learn to prioritise
- Manage dilemmas
- Harness hyperfocus to good use
- Remember to remember things
- Overcome overwhelm
- Get some personalised organisation systems that work
- Estimate and schedule time usefully
- Overcome overcommitment
- Deal with procrastination properly
- Manage distractions correctly
- Keep enough balls in the air for good productivity
- Put everything into practice to improve your work or life
Executive functioning improvements for people with ADHD and any Autism Spectrum Disorder is a speciality of mine.
- Better handle future challenging situations
- Clear vision and good solid direction
- Greater organisation skills and application
- Laser focus aligned with priorities
- Goal attainment
- Positive behaviour changes
- Improved performance
- Experience greater satisfaction with how you apply yourself
- Your life is more under control
- Finally reach personal potential
- Projects are brought to fruition
I work online using video conferencing software, so you need travel no further than your screen.
Availability is from 10 am until 10 pm weekdays.
If you'd like to connect and get a 'feel' for me or to ask questions or chat about how this will help you, please request a free discovery call.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certified Coach Practitioner.
Certified Practitioner NLP.
Lab Profile Certified.
Certificate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Masters Degree Transactional Analysis (psychotherapy speciality)
I have been in Private Practice and helping people professionally since 2002.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Neurodiverse people are welcome.
- Autism (ASD)
I welcome people of any sexuality or identity, and with any life-choices, mainstream or diverse.
£70 per 70-minute session.
- 6 Sessions £390
- 8 sessions £490
- 12 Sessions £740
We can work around your schedule.
I'm available for Zoom meet-ups on weekdays from 10 am until 10 pm (last appointment is 8:30 pm start time).
I specialise in online sessions, having had specialist training in working using computer-mediated sessions. I am a qualified Cybertherapist and a member of ACTO (Association for Counselling and Therapy Online). I have a qualification in working with neurodiverse people.
I am a qualified coach, as well as a counsellor, psychotherapist, and NLP practitioner. I do know how to keep all of the disciplines separate, and we would use the approach that you have booked for and will not cross over into therapy (unless you specifically wanted this).