Have you ever found yourself putting off plans that you know will advance your business without having a clear / valid reason?
Are there days when you struggle to feel the energy and vision that led you to start the business?
Have you felt stuck, unsure how to move your business to the next level?
Have you ever found yourself wondering why achieving the success you envisioned feels so much harder than it should be?
As a business founder you probably find yourself bombarded with advice and offers for: better branding, improved marketing, sales tools, and of course the “short-cut” offers that promise 6 or 7 figure turnover after a few workshops with a “guru”.
The Missing Ingredient
Many times, the missing ingredient is not “out there”, it is actually some inner wisdom we have chosen to block.
We block our inner wisdom for very valid reasons – usually because this type of blocking has served us well in the past.
For instance, if you grew up being told that to earn a living you must work very hard, you would have learned to demonstrate hard work to earn your care giver’s approval.
Now, years later, you are likely to subconsciously resist opportunities to delegate fully or take simpler approaches because something inside you still believes earning needs to be hard work.
The problem with our wisdom blockers (also called limiting beliefs) is that they tend to operate below the surface.
I help founders identify and challenge wisdom blockers (aka limiting beliefs) so these no longer hold you back from achieving the success you are capable of.
Hi. I’m Ola, a Transformational Coach.
I work with female founders of colour to support you in achieving (or surpassing) your vision.
I am particularly passionate about working with female founders of colour for a couple of reasons:
- I feel that we provide a strong and invaluable model for all those who come after us; and,
- I believe diversity starts at home – let’s build our own instead of waiting to be let in elsewhere
My vision is for the real capabilities and potential of all my clients to shine through – creating fantastic new services and fuelling growth and success for the generations to come.
I believe all business leaders should have a coach – someone with whom you have chemistry, someone who will help you hear yourself clearly and someone who will challenge those limiting beliefs currently getting in the way of success.
Your Chemistry Session
You can find out whether our chemistry works by taking advantage of a no-strings complimentary session. Book by clicking this link: https://calendly.com/gr8newme/chemistry-session; or, send an enquiry email.
Each chemistry session is a full coaching session that focuses on an issue you are currently wrestling with. My goal is to help you move forwards whether or not we choose to work together in the long term.
Examples of outcomes from recent complimentary chemistry sessions include:
- Decision by VA provider to axe a service that was draining time but generating limited contribution. As we discussed this lady’s exhaustion and frustration, she realised that there was one service in particular that required a great deal of energy. When we talked & explored more – it turned out she was offering this service because she believed all VAs had to provide this to be credible. Furthermore, we worked out that the time spent could be used to help more profitable clients with more interesting jobs.
- Decision by caterer to engage with a new distribution partner. The client had been procrastinating regarding getting started and as she talked, it transpired that she was worried she could not afford the staff she would have to bring on board in order to cope with volume. This led to us discussing her pricing and working out her costs. By the end of that 1st meeting, she was excited about how easy it would be to make the partner relationship break-even. 3 months later we are talking about the next partner she will engage with.
Reminder, your chemistry session is complimentary with absolutely no strings attached.
If you are ready to explore what you can do differently so you can get more of what you want, you should book a session now.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Business Administration
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Business coaching – leadership / executive coaching to support business growth and help founders maintain momentum and motivation
Perfectionism – helping founders achieve more and move forwards in excellence; whilst quietening the procrastination and anxiety that can be brought about from Perfectionist tendencies
Work/life balance – helping founders maintain energy whilst practicing self-care and achieving the balance that led them to set up the business in the first place.
Stress and/or overwhelm – helping founders work through stressful work or personal situations without impacting morale or motivation at work.
Confidence – helping founders deal with impostor syndrome in a business, professional or personal setting
Health – helping founders achieve health improvement goals especially around energy, weight and nutrition
Free initial online session
I offer a complimentary session to each client, giving you a chance to start seeing the results you seek and, to understand my style.
If you would like to do more together, we can then design a package that suits you.
I tend to work with clients for blocks of 3, 6 or 12 months. Fees will depend upon areas of support required, length of block, payment type, and your personal circumstances.
Your complimentary session can be booked here: https://calendly.com/gr8newme/chemistry-session
I am a complete convert to the power of coaching, and I work with two coaches regularly to keep learning and improving. That said, I am still amazed at how much value I get out of each and every session.
I come from a consulting background, and I have worked with business owners ranging from early start-ups to medium sized companies turning over 10s of millions. In addition, I have run multimillion £ programmes for global corporations and worked with clients and suppliers across all the continents. I thoroughly enjoy the rational side of business – strategy models, finance projections, standard operating procedures, etc…
However, I find coaching to be even more rewarding than consulting.
Coaching provides me with the opportunity to touch more than “rational” or “technical” aspects of a business – I get to touch the very soul of the business as I work with the hopes & fears & feelings of the founder.
I am privileged to have the opportunity to do this type of work.
What people say about working with me:
- I had not realised I was the one holding myself back. Ola and I talked about what I was scared of (losing money) and as we talked, I could see why my fears were not valid. She also gave me tools to understand my pricing better. I have now taken on a new distribution partner and two new members of staff. T. I. Kent
- Ola helped me understand how my perfectionism was stopping me from growing my team. Together we talked through how I would assess new tutors based upon values that I knew would ensure they gave my pupils the best support possible. I have since added 6 more tutors to my team and we now work as far as London. K. M. Essex
- I was getting frustrated as I felt the other partners in my firm were not pulling their weight. Talking with Ola allowed me to see options for redesigning the partnership. Ironically the partnership changes I instigated created attitude changes from my partners and now we are all winners. S.C. Harrow.