- Do you ever wonder what would happen if you allowed yourself to pursue your secret dreams?
- Do you find you sometimes lack the energy required to sustain motivation and productivity?
- Do you sometimes feel you have to work harder than your peers to achieve the same recognition?
- Have you ever felt like unless you work all the hours God sends, perhaps you might be “found out” and you would lose the professional standing you have achieved?
- Have you ever felt like you are on the outside looking in, “pretending” to be in the “club” (work or social); but wondering whether/when someone would find you out?
- Have you ever had to struggle with feelings of overwhelm or even anxiety / panic attacks?
The above are the types of situations I help people address and overcome.
Hi. I am Ola, a Transformational Coach who works in Financial Services and I am also a qualified nutritionist.
I work with people who want more out of their life. People who have key goals they would like to achieve…
Perhaps you would like to deal with feelings of unworthiness, impostor syndrome or overwhelm. Maybe you want to tackle concerns about work /life balance or you're looking for a complete lifestyle change.
By working together, you get the space necessary to allow you to explore what you really want out of life, what would make you feel happy, whole, and fulfilled…
Together we will hack your brain, creating new ways of thinking so you see your way through to realising your full potential.
Brain hacking is a painless process (I promise); however, it does require commitment.
You can find out whether it is for you by taking advantage of a no-strings complimentary session. Email me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management
- Masters in Business Administration
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Confidence - helping people deal with impostor syndrome in a business, professional or personal setting
Perfectionism – helping people achieve more and move forwards in excellence; whilst quietening the procrastination and anxiety that can be brought about from A-Type or Perfectionist tendencies
Stress and/or overwhelm - helping people find a way forward through stressful work or personal situations
Work/life balance - helping people define priorities and make changes to achieve the balance they seek
Health - helping people achieve health improvement goals especially around energy, weight and nutrition
Serenity - helping people achieve purpose, calm and self-fulfilment
Free initial online session
I offer a complimentary session to each client, giving you a chance to start seeing the change and opportunities you seek and to understand my style.
If you would like to do more together, we can then design a package that suits you.
I tend to work with clients for blocks of 3, 6 or 12 months. Fees will depend upon frequency of sessions, length of block, payment type, and your personal circumstances.
Your complimentary session can be booked here: https://calendly.com/gr8newme/explore
I have worked in Financial Services for over 20 yrs and I fully appreciate how challenges of working in a fast-paced environment can lead us to question our ability or purpose or values.
I get you. You are safe with me. You will get the space and time to examine your thoughts and plans and gain the clarity you need to move forwards with confidence