ICF Professional Certified Coach, 20yrs corporate experience
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I'm a professional coach with a knack for helping people build successful careers that work in harmony with their personal lives.
I bring 20yrs experience of coaching busy people in fast moving, demanding environments.
I started my career in a global tech organisation, which taught me a lot about the qualities and habits of successful people.
Since then, I'm pretty sure I've experienced every form of hybrid working there is.
At 29, I took unexpected redundancy and left full-time employment. Working from my spare room - ahead of the curve before home working was 'a thing' - I started Change Unlimited, a successful leadership development consultancy that continues today. I've experienced starting up, scaling up, and keeping going, through a house build, two pregnancies, professional study, a financial recession, divorce, and a global pandemic.
If any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to work with you:
- You're driven by achievement
- You're realising your way of working is not serving you
- Your workload is managing you rather than the other way round
- You move from meeting to meeting with little time to prepare and less time to think
- You're so busy chasing 'more', you've lost sight of what is enough
- Your personal goals are getting sidelined while you prioritise the needs of others
- You're on the cusp of promotion but not sure how to get there
- You're pulling it off but it's taking its toll on your mood, your career, your relationships, your home life - even your health
Let me work with you to carve out the time to design a life you will enjoy leading rather than sleepwalking through one that you don't.
Training, qualifications & experience
I’m accredited by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and bring more than 20 years’ experience of coaching in market leading organisations including Vodafone, Virgin Media O2, Snapchat, Playtech, Adobe, TescoMobile.
I have personal interest and experience in some key areas which underpin my work as a coach:
Mental Fitness, Financial Well-Being, Career Coaching, Health & Wellness
My professional qualifications and associations include:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member of Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Certified Money Coach (CMC), The Money Coaching Institute
- Certificate in Brain Based Coaching, Neuroleadership Institute
- Practitioner Diploma, Academy of Executive Coaching
- Certificate in Health & Wellness Coaching, Institute of Health Sciences
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching
- Accreditations in a range of psychometric tools for personality profiling
- MSc in Organisation Behaviour, Birkbeck College, University of London
- BSc (Hons) Business, first class
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial online session
I offer a no obligation online introductory call for us to discuss your coaching goals and find out if we are a good fit for each other.
During this initial conversation, we can discuss different options and associated fees and I will propose a tailored coaching package for you.
If you decide to work with me I will ask you to sign my Coaching Agreement which outlines my standard terms of business including payment schedule etc.
When I work
I usually coach on Teams or Zoom and most of my coaching takes place Mon - Thurs in core working hours.
Alternative times / face to face packages may be mutually agreed.
A bit more info about me:
Outside of work, I'm divorced with two teenagers, two dogs and a part loan ex-racehorse. I've recently started armchair investing and manage a portfolio of shares for myself and brave family members. I enjoy yoga, gardening, walking the dogs and channel hopping property programmes.
Read what my coaching clients say about me here: