I am a professional organisational coach, personal empowerment coach and certified Mindfulness Teacher. I work with c-suite executives and high-performing business people in a range of industries to help them overcome workplace challenges and flourish in their positions. I also work one-to-one with people looking to transform their personal lives, with my 8-week empowerment coaching course, as well as delivering Positive Mindfulness courses to people looking to get to know more about mindfulness and start to apply and integrate it into their lives.
I hold a Masters degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology and I apply my skills, knowledge and expertise to create a safe, powerful and transformative coaching environment for you. I listen to you from a place of non-judgement and presence and challenge you to make positive changes in your life for increased fulfilment.
How my unique coaching can help you
- Low self-esteem ----> Believe in yourself and your ability to change your life
- Low confidence ----> More easily make decisions that are true to you
- Anxiety/mild depression ---> Control and manage anxious thoughts and learn how to feel happier, calmer and more content
- Inability to manage time ---> Learn how to become organised and make the most out of your life
- Inability to focus ---> Learn how to remain focused on tasks and focused and living intentionally in the long run
- Unsure of what to do next in life ---> Increased self-awareness to make choices that will empower, inspire and motivate you to make lasting change
- Feeling stuck ---> Breakthrough to see new possibilities
- Boring routines/work-life balance ---> Inject fun activities that reflect your authentic self.
- Lack of self-care ---> Learn to look after yourself, love yourself and talk kindly to yourself & listen to yourself
- Unclear boundaries/inability to say 'no' resulting in:
- Low energy/motivation ---> Establish firm boundaries that see you able to respect your time, energy and values.
I am professional, warm and personable. I undertake regular coaching supervision and continuous professional development and maintain my own wellbeing so I can be the best to coach you! I have professional insurance and I am a board member of The Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals.
With an award-winning food and nutrition blog, I also write articles for nutrition magazines. Health is a true core value of mine (along with fun!) and it's my passion to get you into a state of optimal flourishing and realising your core values, strengths and generally getting to know yourself better. When we get to know ourselves, we are better placed to make changes. Sessions start with an awareness of who we are, what works for us, what makes us come alive and how we can use this authenticity to co-create a life we love.
Originating from Cornwall, I completed my Masters research in the area of Blue Health - How the sea positively affects wellbeing. This means working with the coastal environment in coaching sessions and even coaching IN the sea! I am truly passionate about the ocean and protecting it, I am also a trained Marine Mammal Medic. This includes saving seals (yes!) beach cleans and raising awareness for the health of our oceans.
I presented my research at the 5th Annual Positive Psychology Symposium in 2019, have facilitated Mindfulness workshops for 120 people at a time and have given talks at various wellbeing events (details of which can be found on my website)
I coach locally in Shoreham and globally via Zoom. If you would like to book a session, I offer a free consultation which can be found on my website at https://www.livingintentionally.co.uk/book-online/coaching-consultation just choose a date and time that suits you.
I'm is on social media here ( It would be lovely to connect!) :
For any further questions or information or to arrange a coaching session email or telephone 07982 904 647
Training, qualifications & experience
- Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology MSc - University of East London - Merit
- Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher Training CMA accredited - School of Positive Transformation
- Applied Psychology & Criminology BA (hons) - University of Brighton
- EMCC Practitioner Accredited Status (in-progress)
- Associate Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Associate Coach at Genius Within
- Associate Coach at Better Up Coaching
- Consultant and Facilitator at Worth it CIC
- Associate Coach at The Work Psychologist
- Business Consultant at Bailey & French
- Undergoing ongoing professional coaching supervision
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Memory, Organisation, Time Management, Productivity,
I offer one to one coaching for £85 per hour and one-to-one mindfulness sessions for £70 per hour. These are conducted online via Zoom or in-person in Shoreham.
I offer a ten-week Mindfulness course for £499 which includes course materials.
"My mission: To help reconnect people to their authentic feelings of self-belief, empowerment and self-love. To our natural state, as we were when we were born. Let me take you on a journey away from the chaos and back to yourself, where all is well and calm.
I'd like to work with you if:
- You are interested in learning how to listen to yourself.
- You are interested in personal development, wellness, happiness, bettering yourself and your circumstances, long-term but find self-help books to be confusing or ineffective or contradictory.
- You have a positive outlook and a desire to change something in your life and create big, long-lasting impacts which transpire to your relationships, your work and the story of yourself you're wanting to create of your life to leave behind.
- You are curious about meditation and mindfulness and feel ready to delve deeper into it, to help you feel calmer, happier, more focused, more confident, more compassionate to yourself and others and less fearful about change or about the world in general. You want to get out of your own head.
- You are interested in science, you like real theories, you appreciate facts, factual findings and evidence-based approaches.
- You have always wanted to do something big and believe you have a greater potential than your current reality.
- You're interested in intuition, gut instinct and the power of your emotions.
- You'd like to know more about your higher self.
- You're interested in the bigger, existential questions about life... you hate small talk.
- You like laughing and don't take yourself toooo seriously.
I'm passionate about human potential. I've been studying Psychology for the last 12 years and have a Masters degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology.
I am a humanistic coach who truly believes all people are inherently good and doing their best at all times and operate with a solutions-focused approach. I will support you, push you and genuinely think you're great because I value your uniqueness - there's no one else like you and that's something to be acknowledged, marvelled at and celebrated.
I'm interested in the deeper questions about life and meaning. I have a huge passion for nature and what it can teach us. I conducted research investigating the effect of the sea on the emotion of awe and chaironic happiness at the University of East London. I'm fascinated by psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) a new form of science where psychology meets quantum physics, also referred to as nonduality and 'mind over matter'.
My philosophy is that we live in an interconnected universe and have the power in our minds to create our own realities and the lives we want based on what is important to us. All we have to do is consciously step out of our own way in order to start living the life we would like, no matter how modest you would like that to be. Living Intentionally. With purpose and choice. I believe we can all have a life full of abundance, health and prosperity.
We are equals. You are the expert of your life. You will be teaching me as I coach you, through your realisations, growth and development. I love coaching. I love the incredible energy both people are left feeling after a session. Thank you for inviting me to be part of your wonderful adventure. Because that's what it is.
Live fearlessly and embrace it all.
See you in coaching,
What Clients Say:
"Having never had coaching before I was unsure what to expect, Jenna was easy to talk to and with gentle encouragement helped me to reflect and explore my feelings. I started the coaching with an idea that I needed to change my job to be happy, through the sessions I have realised that I don't need to change my job but just need to be kind to myself and value myself. Jenna has so much knowledge and experience following up each session with actions and recommendations from the session. I feel like a different person now, much calmer, happier and more confident, Jenna's easy style of coaching along with meeting outside on the Beach has made this an enjoyable journey, which I would fully recommend." - C, Shoreham
"I came across Jenna's profile while trying to find a good mindfulness instructor, with a wish to learn new skills during the course of global pandemic lockdown situation. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life thus far to spend my weekend time worthwhile, from an otherwise stressful & hectic work life. Jenna is extremely passionate about the subject & adept at it, to have uniquely crafted a 10-week Mindfulness course, based on the scientifically proven Positive Psychology approach. Each of the covered topics like Gratitude, Compassion, Intention, Attention, Mind/Body Connection to name a few among others are well narrated & proved to be very helpful on my quest for self improvement, to unlock my hidden potential & to realize my strengths and areas of improvement. Jenna is also a very kind-hearted gentle soul & an extremely personable coach who always listens to your real life problems with a pleasant disposition & then offers her perspective that would make you think, reflect on reacting vs responding and not judging one self, work on getting rid of ego and to better manage all our emotions. Those self introspective lessons also ends with a guided meditation to bring about a positive change in our lives & help manifest good things. Overall they have deeply influenced my life & helped change my state of mind & transform myself for good, in a very positive way. I express my heartfelt gratitude to Jenna for all her insightful lessons on positive psychology & mindfulness and to help me become a better version of my true self on this journey of self discovery. I would also highly recommend Jenna, for those seeking to explore the positive impact of life coaching & mindfulness." - V, Texas, USA
"I had three coaching sessions with Jenna to better cope with study stress. Not only did the sessions help to deal better with stress, they also brought clarity around the areas of my life where I had been settling. Jenna's coaching style is supportive throughout the sessions, but she is no afraid to ask challenging questions, which then help to take on a fresh perspective on things. I can recommend her coaching sessions wholeheartedly." - S, Finland
"Had two lovely sessions with Jenna. We did some coaching with mindfulness and meditation. A lovely flowing combination. Jenna is a really positive person who gives off a great energy. I will look out for more sessions in the future Jenna." - R, Cornwall
"Jenna is a breath of fresh air. Her wonderful energy facilitates a space that feels truly empowering. She is open, joyful and positive. This lightheartedness is balanced by her empathy, compassion and understanding. She nurtures a deep and sometimes challenging conversation, guiding you through your own thoughts to reach informed insight, which motivates lasting change" - A, Dublin
"Jenna is a wonderful coach! She has a very non-judgemental approach, which made it easier to be fully honest with myself. Her sessions always left me feeling positive about my future, with clarity on what I needed to work on to meet my goals" - S, Philadelphia
"Jenna helped me to gain clarity about issues and thoughts that were unhelpful in moving me forwards towards where I wanted to be. She helped me see the bigger picture, how certain aspects of my behaviours and thoughts could be adjusted in order to create meaningful gains. She is warm, friendly, easy to talk to. Through our conversations, I was able to come to my own understanding and realisations regarding things that would move me towards a more congruent, authentic self-aligned with my personal values. She helped me devise easy to implement action steps and, after our sessions, I always felt really inspired and motivated to make the positive changes needed in order to bring me closer to my ideal life" - R, London
"I had two coaching sessions with Jenna and it was lovely. Through her expertise, she helped me to understand some obstacles that I was putting on myself. I'm feeling so much more confident about my path and choices. Definitely, it is worth it." - C, London