Jenna Sinclair MSc
I am an EMCC Senior Practitioner and Certified Mindfulness Teacher as well as holding a Masters degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology. I apply my skills, knowledge and expertise to create a safe coaching environment for you
How coaching can help you
- Low self-esteem ----> Believe in yourself and your ability to change your life
- Low confidence ----> More easily make decisions that are true to you
- Anxiety/mild depression ---> Control and manage anxious thoughts and learn how to feel happier, calmer and more content
- Inability to manage time ---> Learn how to become organised and make the most out of your life
- Inability fo focus ---> Learn how to remain focused on tasks and focused and living intentionally in the long run
- Unsure of what to do next in life ---> Identify your values and make choices that will empower, inspire and motivate you to make lasting change
- Feeling stuck ---> breakthrough and onto new possibilities
- Boring routines/work life balance ---> Inject fun activities that reflect your authentic self
- Lack of self care ---> Learn to look after yourself, love yourself and talk kindly to yourself
- Unclear boundaries/inability to say 'no' resulting in:
- Low energy/motivation ---> Establish firm boundaries that see you able to respect your time, energy and values.
As a board member of the Association for Integrative Coach-Therapist Practitioners as well as being a Brand Ambassador for the Mindfulness-For-Children App, I spread my time between voluntary positions, private one-to-one coaching with women, working in schools delivering Positive Psychology and mindfulness sessions for students and coaching people with neurodiversity in the workplace.
I am professional, warm and extremely personable. I undertake regular coaching supervision and continuous professional development and maintains high levels of personal health and fitness so I can be her best to coach you! With an award-winning food and nutrition blog, I also write articles for nutrition magazines. Health is a true core value of mine (along with fun!) and it's my passion to get you into a state of optimal flourishing and realising your core values, strengths and generally getting to know yourself better. When we get to know ourselves, we are better placed to make changes. Sessions start with an awareness of who we are, what works for us, what makes us come alive and how we can use this authenticity to co-create a life we love.
Originating from Cornwall, I completed Masters research in the area of Blue Health - How the sea positively affects wellbeing - and I'm training to become a Blue Health coach. This means working with the coastal environment in coaching sessions and even coaching IN the sea! Truly passionate about the ocean and protecting it, I am also a trained marine mammal medic who aims to give back a third of my time towards social responsibility, to maintain a balance between the ecosystems and the economy. This includes saving seals' (yes!) beach cleans and raising awareness for the health of our oceans.
I presented my research at the 5th Annual Positive Psychology Symposium this year, have facilitated Mindfulness workshops for 120 people at a time and speak regularly at various wellbeing events, details of which can be found on her website.
I coach locally in Shoreham, Brighton, Worthing, Lancing and other areas and globally via Skype, integrating positive psychological tools, techniques and approaches into her coaching. If you would like to book a session, I offer a free consultation which can be found on my website at https://www.livingintentionally.co.uk/book-online/coaching-consultation just choose a date and time that suits you.
I'm is on social media here, where I share daily tips on health, wellbeing and life:
For any further questions or information or to arrange a coaching session email or telephone 07982 904 647
Training, qualifications & experience
- Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology MSc - University of East London - Merit
- Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher Training CMA accredited - School of Positive Transformation
- Applied Psychology & Criminology BA (hons) - University of Brighton
- EMCC Senior Practitioner Accredited Status
- Board Member for AICTP
- Associate Coach at Genius Within
- Associate Coach at Better Up Coaching
- Consultant and Facilitator at Worth it CIC
Areas of coaching I deal with
I offer one to one coaching for £85 per hour and one to one mindfulness sessions for £70 per hour. These can be done online or via Skype.
"My mission: To help reconnect people to their authentic feelings of self-belief, empowerment and self-love. To our natural state, as we were when we were born. Let me take you on a journey away from the chaos and back to yourself, where all is well and calm.
I'd like to work with you if:
- You believe there is more to life than what meets the eye.
- You are interested in personal development, wellness, happiness, better yourself and your circumstances but find self-help books to be confusing or ineffective or contradictory.
- You don't understand why you seem to attract the wrong people or the wrong situations no matter how hard you try.
- You have a positive outlook and a desire to change something in your life and create big, long-lasting impacts which transpire to your relationships, your work and the story of yourself you're wanting to create of your life to leave behind.
- You are curious about meditation and mindfulness and feel ready to delve deeper into it, to help you feel calmer, happier, more focused, more confident, more compassionate to yourself and others and less fearful about change or about the world in general. You want to get out of your own head.
- You are interested in science, you like real theories, you appreciate facts, factual findings and evidence-based approaches.
- You have always wanted to do something big and believe you have a greater potential than your current reality.
- You're interested in intuition, gut instinct and the power of your emotions.
- You'd like to know more about your higher self.
- You're interested in the bigger, existential questions about life... you hate small talk.
- You like laughing and don't take yourself toooo seriously.
I'm passionate about human potential. I've been studying Psychology for the last 12 years and more recently, a Masters of Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology.
I am a humanistic coach who truly believes all people are inherently good and doing their best at all times. We all just want to be happy. I will support you and genuinely think you're great because I value your uniqueness - there's no one else like you and that's something to be acknowledged, marvelled at and celebrated.
I work with women because of resonance; I understand women, I am a woman. I want to help you embrace your femininity, explore your inner guidance and acknowledge your rhythms. You're magical. You're brimming with creative life force. Mother nature is female. I want to work with young people because they are the future and their minds are so brilliant. They need our love and attention. In today's society, they need to believe in themselves.
I'm interested in the deeper questions about life and meaning. I have a huge passion for nature and what it can teach us. I conducted research investigating the effect of the sea on the emotion of awe and chaironic happiness at the University of East London. I'm fascinated by psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) a new form of science where psychology meets quantum physics, also referred to as nonduality and 'mind over matter'.
My philosophy is that we live in an interconnected universe and have the power in our minds to create our own realities. All we have to do is consciously step out of our own way in order to start living the life we would like, no matter how modest you would like that to be. Living Intentionally. With purpose and choice. I believe we can all have a life full of abundance, health and prosperity. I've turned my life around big time.
But I am no expert.
We are equals. You are the expert of your life. You will be teaching me as I coach you, through your realisations, growth and development. I love coaching. I love the incredible energy both people are left feeling after a session. Thank you for inviting me to be part of your wonderful adventure. Because that's what it is.
Live fearlessly and embrace it all.
See you in coaching,
What Clients Say:
"I had three coaching sessions with Jenna to better cope with study stress. Not only did the sessions help to deal better with stress, they also brought clarity around the areas of my life where I had been settling. Jenna's coaching style is supportive throughout the sessions, but she is no afraid to ask challenging questions, which then help to take on a fresh perspective on things. I can recommend her coaching sessions wholeheartedly." - S, Finland
"Had two lovely sessions with Jenna. We did some coaching with mindfulness and meditation. A lovely flowing combination. Jenna is a really positive person who gives off a great energy. I will look out for more sessions in the future Jenna." - R, Penzance
"Jenna is a breath of fresh air. Her wonderful energy facilitates a space that feels truly empowering. She is open, joyful and positive. This lightheartedness is balanced by her empathy, compassion and understanding. She nurtures a deep and sometimes challenging conversation, guiding you through your own thoughts to reach informed insight, which motivates lasting change" - A, Dublin
"Jenna is a wonderful coach! She has a very non-judgemental approach, which made it easier to be fully honest with myself. Her sessions always left me feeling positive about my future, with clarity on what I needed to work on to meet my goals" - S, Philadelphia
"Jenna helped me to gain clarity about issues and thoughts that were unhelpful in moving me forwards towards where I wanted to be. She helped me see the bigger picture, how certain aspects of my behaviours and thoughts could be adjusted in order to create meaningful gains. She is warm, friendly, easy to talk to. Through our conversations, I was able to come to my own understanding and realisations regarding things that would move me towards a more congruent, authentic self-aligned with my personal values. She helped me devise easy to implement action steps and, after our sessions, I always felt really inspired and motivated to make the positive changes needed in order to bring me closer to my ideal life" - R, London
"I had two coaching sessions with Jenna and it was lovely. Through her expertise, she helped me to understand some obstacles that I was putting on myself. I'm feeling so much more confident about my path and choices. Definitely, it is worth it." - C, London