James Leeper -Executive, Career Management & Change Coach
Hello, I'm James
I'm an Executive, Career Management & Change (Life & Spiritual) Coach - this means I work with a wide variety of people, helping with an even wider range of issues.
I offer 1-to-1 Coaching, combining my professional & personal development in Unitive® Coaching and as an accredited PRISM Brain Mapping® Practitioner. I also provide Group Coaching. I started Adsum Auxilium (Help is Here) 20 years ago and I offer my Coaching for those aspiring to lead a ‘full life' successfully, which includes helping people to map out and navigate "The Career in your Life."
I love my work as a Coach. It gives me a great sense of fulfilling joy to work with my clients, lifting their confidence, reducing anxiety and stress; helping to build strong relationships and set about leading and living an Authentic Life in the Now.
My approach is to work with sensitivity, underpinned through my distinctive and unique Tri-unitive style formed out of :-
- My own set of values founded upon and around “Opening the Listening Channels” and “Generosity of Heart”, to help reveal the quiet Charisma of inner confidence, that will help shape your life by offering it freely and without fear. It is grounded in my training as a Professional Life Coach in Unitive® Coaching and reconnecting with reality and the way things really are.
- Offering PRISM Brain Mapping®, an internationally acclaimed neuroscience-based, online assessment instrument. This provides the most comprehensive insights into your behavioural and work preferences, Emotional Intelligence, Mental Toughness, Resilience and The Big Five. You obtain through my coaching a more in depth understanding of your PRISM Reports, your personal profile maps and adaptive responses. You will begin to navigate and understand the triggers of how your life is often linked to the reality and nature of your behavioural preferences, your upbringing (nurturing) and personal ambitions adapting to the environment you are encountering. At the same time learning how to avoid the pitfalls of overplaying your strengths that leads to negative perceptions from the world around you.
- The Spiritual context of my coaching is deeply embedded into my distinctive Tri-Unitive style with its foundations laid through a Benedictine Monastic education where the "Rule of St Benedict" has its relevant applications in "The Now" of the world we are living in.
In summary, my coaching is holistic that attends to the reality of our thinking, feeling, perception and intuition where all of my coaching starts with
- Listening with the ear of my Heart.
- Speaking with the sound of Silence.
- Seeing with the eye of the Spirit.
To get started or for more information please send me a message here
Training, qualifications & experience
Charles Bentley Associates - Personal & Professional Development Coaching Foundation 16/03/2003. [This evolved into the Unitive™ Approach Coaching programme].
PRISM Brain Mapping® Certified Practitioners' Programme 06/06/2007
Extra Ordinary Minister of Eucharist in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Southwark and Lancaster.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life Balance - more than just work/life balance
Anxiety - coping and handling through the neuroscience of behavioural preferences
Change - handling change positively with a smile.
Career Management Coaching - Managing the Career in your Life, from leaving school/University to looming retirement - in and out of a job, job hunting and managing the career path.
1. I offer an initial free of charge coaching conversation that provides you with the opportunity to learn more about how we can work together in improving the career journey.
2. I like and want discerning people, who have ambitions to lead a full life successfully and who want quality in the coaching they receive from me.
3. Cost is dependent upon the extent of coaching required and is bespoke to the needs of the Client.