Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
I coach clients who want more from their life, their career and who may feel stuck or don't know where to start.
Coaching can help you:
- build a life that meets who you are.
- find ways to invest in a future that leaves you truly happy.
- negotiate a role that reflects your potential.
- Prioritise your wants and desires
Standing still or moving sideways aren't the only options.
Together we can help you Move to What Matters to you. We'll focus on identifying what you truly want from change, take steps to make it happen and understand what is holding you back so you can overcome it.
I can provide life, leadership and career coaching to help you...
- Grow in your career
- bringing clarity to where you are headed and why
- avoiding burned out or being overlooked for promotion
- breaking through the glass ceiling.
- Grown your business
- define and implement your business strategy
- build confidence in your brand
- weigh up options around responsibility and ambition or fulfilment
- Get more from life
- building your self esteem and confidence
- feeling stuck in a rut across several areas of their life
- have a dream that is yet to be fulfilled
- stuck or standing still in a relationship or role and have lost their joy.
- working out what success looks like for you (not your family/network)
- Experience impartial support
- Looking for an impartial support partner who doesn't judge
- Lead your own life instead of living life for or through others' expectations
- Finding your own solutions instead of being influenced by others' expectations
- Learning how to say 'no' with confidence
- Move on from the unexpected (loss, divorce, redundancy)
- Finding choices in uncertainty
- Weighing up your options and getting moving
- Choosing control over your future
- Connect with yourself and others
- balancing work and pleasure
- relocating to a new area and risk feeling isolated.
- navigate away from loneliness
- expanding your social and support circle
Curious to know where a 2 minute email or phone call could take you?... Me Too!
We can work together virtually or in person from Edinburgh, Stroud or Milton Keynes. .. It's your call
Call or email me to set up a free coaching discovery call - with zero sales pressure
I'm a certified coach with a background in change and project management and a MSc in psychology. I specialised in research around burnout, resilience and perfectionism so I can help you understand:
- what your ideal future looks like (no really looks like)
- how your past experiences may be holding you back
- ways to overcome those negative voices in your head
- creating plans for change and putting them into action
- practice communicating your intentions with key people in your life
- keeping you on track for what you want to achieve.
But it's not about me - it's about us. Investing in coaching with me means building a relationship. You'll get much more than just one call per week.
What our partnership will look like
Our coaching relationship starts with a free initial phone call
- We'll explore if there's synergy and whether what I can offer works for you.
- We're not just working a process, we're building a relationship.
- My clients are my personal contacts not business customers - let's connect beyond contact info.
You're in the driving seat.
- We can connect at a frequency that works for you but from experience the first few sessions work best closer together.
- We'll identify your overall outcome goal and individual goals for each session.
- What that is depends on what you show up with.
You'll make progress
- I will help you to clearly identify and define what you want from change - overall and in each call - not just what you think is expected of you.
- I'll also encourage you to look for things you hadn't noticed before, think differently about solutions, as well as problems. It's a safe place - be bold.
- We'll investigate any patterns or choices that could be looked at, or rehearsed differently and I'll support you in trying those out.
We'll move you to what matters
- We'll work on actions which will be within your reach but also slightly out of your comfort zone (It's ok I'll be by your side).
- You'll decide what that looks like.
It's more than a call
- I'll encourage you to do homework between sessions (based on what's coming up for you)
- It could be reflection / journaling, practicing new techniques and sharing your 'aha' moments and insights.
- We'll be future focused
- We'll set goals so we know where you want to head to
- We'll focus on what you've learned so you can move forward (not analysing why you got there.)
- Our goal is get to you moving - and towards what matters.
You will feel invested in
- You're investment in coaching should count for something that feels accomplished.
- I'll check in when you want to see how you're getting on with your self-commitments.
- think of me as your personal cheer leader - we'll know how much that completed action took to get done and celebrate your achievements!
- Didn't follow through? That's ok too - we'll explore why so you're next target is meaningful and understand where you're getting stuck to unstick you.
My career to date reflects an ongoing journey to do what I enjoy most - lead others to their own success. Drawing from 20+ years experience combining coaching, leadership, change and project management, academic research and consulting means I can intuitively draw questions which help:
- understand where you are,
- build your strengths through conversations that stretch and celebrate you,
- help identify what success looks like to you,
- support you to set actions that reach for more.
Coaching is now part of who I am. Most of my clients come through referrals from those I've already know or worked with as they can see how powerful even just one coaching conversation can be. Just one quick minute to reach out could start your journey - here's mine.
Sometimes new beginnings are more obvious after endings. But endings can be scary - especially when they are outside of your control. I have realised that one door opens when another closes. Through focus, support, hard work - and yes, sometimes pain - comes new life opportunities and dreams that can come true - if we only find space to see it.
Sound too abstract? Here's my story to provide a specific example
After I lost my mother, I also lost myself. My foundations were gone, my values (instilled by them) and my identity were now mine to figure out. The realisation was intimidating and I was stuck, in pain and drowning myself in work to compensate . My sense of self-care and self-confidence had disappeared as had the professional recognition or fulfilment I craved when imposter syndrome kicked in. Picking up the phone to a coach saved my life from an existence of monotony, emptiness and sense of obligation to (it turned out) no-one!
Within 3 months, after some difficult reflection, I had turned that obligation back onto myself - to feel ok in wanting more. I identified that I didn't need a goal but a process to work it all out - and quit my job to make space for it.
Closing that door revealed major opportunities behind new doors I hadn't seen before or had the courage to open.
Within a year my employer had offered me a promotion and relocation to New York leading teams in global programs and major international projects. It was more than the job - I found contentment. My leadership sponsored me in gaining my desired coaching qualification while I saved for a long term dream of degree in psychology and becoming self-employed.
Four years later I have built my portfolio from clients who self referred to me and am accredited by the ICF as an Associate Certified Coach (based on a minimum competency, coaching experience and varied clients). I have completed my MSc in Psychology , been invited to present my research on burnout, perfectionism and resilience by the Major Projects Association and now advocate for burnout reduction across organisations. I am also financially independent, working for myself and can choose how to spend my time (on what matters). I have supported multiple coaching clients find happiness in new roles, set future business strategies that take the pressure of them, balance life over work, become financially independent and build new social networks. I also continue to work as a freelance contractor part-time leading organisations through change.
By prioritising what matters to me I have time to support new clients beyond my existing network and their expectations. Could that be you?
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate Certified Coach
(International Coaching Federation)
- Masters in Psychology
(University of Glasgow)
- Certified Change Practitioner
- Master Practitioner in the Energy Leadership Index
(Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- Certified Professional Coach
(160+ hrs training @ Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- 15+ years in Change and Programme Management
leading real estate improvement and public sector operational transformation projects
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Personal Development
- Team building
- Cross Cultural Leadership
- Post Bereavement
£90.00 - £120.00
Free initial telephone or online session
I have a range of price points depending on your situation, location and preference for coaching (remote or in person by location). Below are an indication of plans for individuals. Please contact me for corporate pricing.
Discounts are available for self-funding clients, full-time students / young people, working virtually, or for purchasing multiple sessions. Please contact me to discuss your needs and what works best for you.
- Initial telephone or online session - Free
- Individual coaching session (In person) - £110*
- Individual coaching sessions (Virtual) - £95*
- corporate rates - from £150.
- Packages - £750-950
- block booking discount
- skill focused series of sessions with Energy Leadership Index and tailored topic tools & guidelines
- group coaching (topic specific)
- team coaching (pre-existing or new work groups).
When I work
I am used to working with clients across time zones. These are an indication of typical availability but do flex - reach out if you need an alternate window.