Most of us try to achieve positive balance but sometimes life events interrupt us from achieving our goals and balance. Events such as managing bills, maintaining positive relationships, stress from work and stress from trying to balance work and home life. You might be caring for someone, supporting them to maintain a positive fulfilled life, however not addressing your needs. Or you might be struggling from a past event or worried about the future, LIFE ans LIVING is not easy, so what can I do?
Using coaching, NLP and CBT tools I can assist you to achieve.
- Achieve work-life balance.
- To build and maintain positive relationships (personal and professional)
- Support you to reach your full potential and achieve your goals.
- Support you to build/ rediscover tools/skills to deal with challenging situations in your life.
- All of the above and more will support you to achieve positive wellbeing for you.
- Support you with tools to manage anxieties and worries.
- Support you to manage low self-esteem, and lack of motivation.
Young People and Families
At this time young people are dealing with many demands and challenges, trying to discover where they fit in and dealing with internal and external expectations. All of which can result in the young person feeling lost, stuck or experiencing difficulties with their emotions and wellbeing. We work with families and young people who are struggling to maintain their wellbeing.
I support young people from age 6 onwards to thrive and develop skills that will last them for life, that they then can continue to use in adulthood. My support enables young people and families to build resilience to achieve positive outcomes to support their wellbeing. I have successfully supported young people and families using coaching strategies, NLP and CBT and to develop effective, lasting coping skills. Using these tools, I have been able to support young people to address their issues and support their mental wellbeing and also to develop positive relationships.
Support to address
- Support to manage anxieties.
- Support to manage worry issues.
- Support with low self esteem.
- Support with sleep issues.
- Support to understand and manage emotions.
- Support to maintain positive relationships.
- Support to address intrusive thoughts.
- Support to build lifelong resilience.
What Clients say about working with me
“Carol has helped me enormously to deal with the challenges of my role at work. Everything now seems possible”.
• “Carol has helped me with my coping mechanisms, I am now able to work under pressured and she has taught me how to avoid being overwhelmed. “
“Speaking to Carol has been instrumental for me in working through some of my issues around work, especially with my confidence and positivity.”
“Carol helps me review my choices in order to control my own destiny, make positive change and move forward.”
“Carol has given me confidence when I speak with her as she does not judge me. She remains open minded and has always been supportive to me, she is there when I need her.”
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and NLP March 2020
- Diploma in DBT
- Train the Trainer July 2018 The National skills Academy
- Certificate in Community Mental Health Care
- BA Sociology/Social Policy 1996-2000, University of
2020 - CBT
2020 - Problems in Adolescent CPD Certifications
2020- Health and Safety
- Train the Trainer - Certification
- Managing Positive Behaviours
- Risk Assessment, & Risk Management
- Clinical Supervision
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free one hour assessment.
£65 per hour payable prior to appointment
Six sessions booked £60 per hour.
Children and Young People
£45 per hour
Six sessions booked £35 per hour
All sessions are carried out over Zoom or Teams.