Agi Heale, PCC - coaching high achievers to operate consistently at their best
As a Certified Professional Coach, I coach ambitious and driven clients to be calm, confident and in control at work.
Areas of Specialism:
• Handle change with ease
• Think clearly under pressure
• Clarity on where you are heading and what's needed to get to the next level
• Ability to handle any challenging situation that comes your way
• Realise the choices you have; different perspectives and the ability to reframe
• Tools to handle new responsibilities, teams, geographies and stakeholders
• Build Executive presence and a positive, confident & resilient mindset
See website for testimonials from clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – over 200 hours of training through the internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Accredited Professional Certified Coach (PCC - over 500+ logged hours of coaching) and a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) adhering to the ethics that they uphold
- Coaching for Business Certificate - City University
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - International Teaching Seminars
♦ Facilitation/ Public Speaking
- Certified DDI Facilitator
- Toastmasters - Competent Communicator and Advance Communicator Bronze
- Organised and facilitated public speaking & workshop events
- Member of Ladies Investment Club - investing and supporting female founders in Asia
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also help clients with:
Transition & Change
Starting their own businesses
People about to get married
Parents to be
Parents looking to return to the world of work
Parents finding balance between work and life
I offer a free 30 minute call to confirm that I am the right coach for you (and vice versa). The session will give you a taster of my style of coaching, as well as the chance to ask any questions. From there, if we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we can discuss how we can work effectively together. My coaching practice is between London and Singapore and I work with clients all over the world, so location is not a problem.
Do follow me on:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiheale
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/agiheale/