PCC - coaching high achievers to operate consistently at their best
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
As the youngest female Director of a fast-paced and growing business, who personally learned to manage anxiety to achieve high performance and manage multiple teams, Agi supports rising talent, high-potentials and leaders to stay energised, confident and resilient even in times of high stress and big change.
Coaching high achievers and leaders to operate consistently at their best. I do this by building a confident, positive & resilient mindset that works even in the most challenging of times.
As a Certified Professional Coach, I build tools to get you unstuck and back on track - continue to work at the level you expect of yourself.
Areas of Specialism:
• Realise the choices you have - different perspectives and the ability to reframe
• Think clearly under pressure
• Clarity on where you are heading & what's needed to get to the next level at work
• Ability to handle any challenging situation that comes your way - meetings, interactions, pitches, difficult working relationships, reviews etc.
• Tools to handle new responsibilities, teams, geographies and stakeholders
• Build Executive presence and a positive, confident & resilient mindset
Get in touch! Would love to hear from you and set up a time to speak - firstname.lastname@example.org. For Testimonials from clients and more information, please visit www.westbourneassociates.com
Training, qualifications & experience
• Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – over 200 hours of training through the internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
• Accredited Professional Certified Coach (PCC) & member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) adhering to the In ethics that they uphold as an Industry standard. Agi is also an ICF Mentor – guiding & supporting other coaches.
• Coaching for Business Certificate – City University, London
• Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner – International Teaching Seminars (ITS)
• Certified DDI Facilitator
• Certified Hogan Assessor – Administrator & Interpreter of Hogan 360
• Bronze Toastmaster
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also help clients with:
Transition & Change
Starting their own businesses
People about to get married
Parents to be
Parents looking to return to the world of work
Parents finding balance between work and life
I offer a free 30 minute call to confirm that I am the right coach for you (and vice versa). The session will give you a taster of my style of coaching, as well as the chance to ask any questions. From there, if we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we can discuss how we can work effectively together. My coaching practice is between London and Singapore and I work with clients all over the world, so location is not a problem.
When I work
I work Monday to Friday. Sessions can be carried out on Skype, Zoom or by telephone
Do follow me on:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiheale
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/agiheale/