Agi Heale - coaching newly promoted Executives through their transition
As a Certified Professional Coach, I coach newly promoted Executives to help them through their transitionary period.
Areas of Specialism:
• Handling change with ease
• Success strategies for new positions
• Managing the transition effectively
• Help coachees find their direction to have an impact
• The importance of the first three months in a new role
• Tools to handle new responsibilities, teams, geographies and stakeholders
• Build Executive presence and a positive, confident & resilient mindset
This ensures that clients have an empowering and positive start to their role and an awareness over their short and long-term impact. Be the best version of themselves, despite the challenges and fears of incompetency that often accompany starting a new position.
It is important to note that no transition is the same and each person needs individual and tailored support.
See website for testimonials from clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – over 200 hours of training through the internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Accredited Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) adhering to the ethics that they uphold
- Coaching for Business Certificate - City University
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - International Teaching Seminars
♦ Facilitation/ Public Speaking
- Certified DDI Facilitator
- Toastmasters - Competent Communicator and Advance Communicator Bronze
- Organised and facilitated public speaking & workshop events
- Member of Ladies Investment Club - investing and supporting female founders in Asia
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also help clients with:
Transition & Change
Starting their own businesses
People about to get married
Parents to be
Parents looking to return to the world of work
Parents finding balance between work and life
I offer a free 30 minute call to confirm that I am the right coach for you (and vice versa). The session will give you a taster of my style of coaching, as well as the chance to ask any questions. From there, if we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we can discuss how we can work effectively together. My coaching practice is between London and Singapore and I work with clients all over the world, so location is not a problem.
Do follow me on:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiheale
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/agiheale/
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
I work Monday to Friday. Sessions can be carried out on Skype, Zoom or by telephone