Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
We all have experience of breakup or divorce - either our own or of our family/friends, so we can all relate to the pain and distress that they cause. The effects can have a truly debilitating effect on all aspects of our lives - heartbreak, anger, guilt, shock, fear, inability to work or having to start work again after a long gap, financial worries, navigating the legal journey, children and being a single parent, how to love again, forming new healthy relationships and toxicity or abuse.
Who Am I?
I am an Accredited Breakup and Divorce Master Coach, which enables me to work with confidence and attract clients experiencing a broader range of issues, including those in toxic/abusive relationships. Clients dealing with difficult partners/ex partners need a coach with a more advanced skill set and a more technical level of support.
I use my unique personal experience and training to emotionally and practically support clients before, during and after their breakup or divorce.
I am results focussed and give clients tried and tested tools and techniques so they can take action to recover from any kind of breakup, no matter how complex, and so create the happy, fulfilling lives they desire.
Areas of Expertise
- Domestic Abuse Specialist
- Expert in coercive control and post-separation abuse
- Parenting and co-parenting support
- Support clients struggling with heartbreak
- Help clients prepare for dating and creating healthy relationships
- Experienced in working with Neurodivergent individuals
Outside of Work
I am a Single Mum of 4 children and have a Dachshund called Frank! I love spending time with friends and family and taking Frank for walks.
I run a few mornings a week, which really helps me feel good physically, but more importantly, mentally. I also go to resistance training classes at my local gym.
I love to travel and explore new places, which I hope to do more of now my children are growing up.
Why could Breakup and Divorce Coaching help you?
- You're struggling to cope with the feeling of heartbreak
- You have so many negative emotions that you just cannot move forward or see a future
- You want to understand healthy relationship patterns
- You want to understand how to identify red flags in relationship
- You need help with parenting/co-parenting
- You have an abusive or toxic partner or ex-partner and you need help getting out of the relationship or through the divorce
- You want support through the Divorce process
- You're unhappy but want to give your relationship one last try
- Your partner cheated on you and you feel betrayed
- You want to start dating again but have no idea how
- You want to rebuild your self-esteem and value and find out who you are now.
- You want to create a positive, happy future that you deserve
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Breakup and Divorce Coach Master Practitioner (Sara Davison Global Enterprises Ltd)
- Member of the International Divorce Coach Centre of Excellence
- Accredited Breakup and Divorce Coach Practitioner (Sara Davison Global Enterprises Ltd)
- Trained Volunteer Crisis Counsellor with a Charitable Support Service
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics with State Registration (King's College London)
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition 2:1 (King's College London)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I am an accredited Breakup and Divorce Coach, specialising in emotional and practical issues relating to this area:
- Abusive/toxic relationships - before or after leaving
- Support with the legal aspect of divorce/separation and the court process
- Parenting, co-parenting, parallel parenting with an abusive ex
- Boundaries and understanding red flags
- Dialling down the negative emotions from breakups like guilt, anger, disbelief, sadness
- Preparing for healthy love and relationships
£90.00 - £200.00
Free initial telephone or online session
- Please do not let price put you off taking that first step if you think I might be the right coach for you and could help you. Let's have a chat and go from there.
- I offer a FREE 20 minute call initially so that potential clients can see if I am the right coach for them, which I think is invaluable. It also gives me the opportunity to understand what kind of support they are looking for and where they need help
- I run coaching sessions on a 1:1 basis, either in person or virtually and so can coach clients from anywhere in the World
- The first coaching session is usually a 90 minutes and any subsequent sessions are 60 minutes (but sometimes clients request or require longer sessions by prior arrangement between Coach and Client)
- I often run 'seasonal promotions' on my coaching sessions, so it is always worth asking me about these.
- I do offer discount for a block booking of a number of sessions in advance
- I do offer other paid services eg 'telephone SOS' service where clients can speak to me outside of coaching sessions. These kind of services are always by prior arrangement between Coach and Client.
When I work
I try to be flexible with my appointments. I will check my complete diary and will always get back to you if I cannot make the date/time requested to find a mutually agreeable time.
Examples of Client Testimonials
“ Vanessa has been an invaluable source of advice, motivation and guidance throughout an incredibly stressful and (at times) difficult breakup. I was incredibly anxious and emotionally overwhelmed when I first met Vanessa. I didn’t really know which way to turn. She quickly assessed my situation and was able to give me both practical advice and the emotional support that I needed. She is approachable, caring and has a natural gift for putting clients at ease from the start, I’d describe her as “bullet proof”! She doesn’t judge and I feel I can tell her anything. Every week she helps me to make positive steps forwards towards a happier future using a variety of brilliant tools and techniques that really work. Without her help I honestly don’t think I would have made the progress that I have in the last 6 weeks. I honestly can’t praise her enough.”
“ The sessions with Vanessa have helped me to become more aware of myself and for me to self-reflect. Vanessa really understands, listens and is able to dig deep with me and my limiting beliefs in order for me to gain my power back… Absolutely love our sessions.”
*names have been changed