I am a fully certified life coach, specialising in helping those with ADHD and executive function impairments. Together we identify areas that need support and create strategies to help meet the determined goals. I provide scaffolding to support the client whilst they develop new habits and improve their life skills. I work with teenagers, adults and parents on a one-to-one basis, helping them to understand the neurological reasons for their behaviour, and helping them to create the life that they want.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate Certified Coach - International Coach Federation
- Associate Certified Coach - ADD Coach Academy
- ACG Advanced Coaching Certification - ADD Coach Academy
- The Fundamentals of ADHD Coaching For Families - ADD Coach Academy
- Seeing My Time Professional Course - Executive Function Success
- Stanford University, The Upside of Stress
- Stanford University, The Science of Willpower and Change
- Stanford University, Inflammation and Disease
- Connected Kids Programme, Teaching Meditation to Kids with ADHD, Levels 1 + 2
- Currently studying for a Diploma in Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy, Regents College
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with