Wellness, authenticity, confidence, success, GREATNESS Coach
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
WELCOME! ABOUT ME.
I'm Bec, and I have almost 15 years experience inspiring others to step into their greatness. I help people achieve what they choose to achieve, in a way that is authentic and aligns with who they truly are.
GREATNESS is not defined by society, money or status. It doesn't compare itself to others and it gives no explanations. GREATNESS doesn't make excuses or shy away from failure.
TRUE greatness comes from within, from fully utilizing our unique gifts, living AUTHENTICALLY, and fulfilling our own unique PURPOSE and POTENTIAL.
Challenge, messiness, failure, mistakes and heartache are all an inevitable, normal part of a life lived fully. I've been divorced, lonely and lost. I've felt stuck in shitty situations and I've spent too much time hiding, following and pleasing.
I'm mum to three children and two cockapoos. I live with my husband and mother in beautiful South Wales, near the sea, where we enjoy long walks, fresh air and freedom.
I love to travel and generally be as active as I can, investing in the wellness of my mind, body and soul. My passion is running. My personal goal is to run a marathon once a year in a place I've never been before.
I love running marathons because it reminds me I can do impossible things. (And so can you.)
You are courageous.
You are an action-taker.
You give more than you take.
And you're ready to invest in you.
You're ready to step into your greatness, live a life on your terms and live it big.
The first session with me is completely free. Why? So you can ask any questions, experience what a coaching session with me feels like, and we can also to find out if we make a great team.
Here's what my clients say about the free session:
- "Talking with Bec was so natural and easy. She led me through a series of prompting questions that made me think way beyond surface level. Her accurate recapping and directing me to look deeper unlocked understanding of barriers I've imposed on myself. I left the session feeling empowered and positive in the changes I could immediately put into place. I highly recommend taking advantage of the free 90 minute session with Bec."
- "Bec was lovely and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She was clear and supportive throughout the session."
- "Bec was patient, understanding and empathetic. She listened really well and made me look at how I could change things in my life and lifestyle to improve the quality of my life with small changes and habits and by reframing my outlook."
How I Work
Coaching is a collaborative process. I create a safe, confidential, judgement free space for you to think and be truly listened to. Emotion and vulnerability are very much welcome in my coaching space. My coaching is deep and challenges your thinking, unlocking your potential for success, happiness, growth and change.
Two attributes stand between you and the life you want; COURAGE and ACTION. The work you do between sessions is more important than the work you do during our sessions. I work with clients who are open-minded and courageous enough to challenge themselves to step outside their comfort zone and try new ways of thinking, being, doing and believing.
I offer coaching via Zoom or face to face, depending on location.
"I can’t recommend Bec enough, she’s transforming lives.
Bec helped me draw out from myself what I needed to do to help me live my life more consciously. Through a six week course with Bec I went from a place where I felt life was happening to me, to where I feel like I am in control of my life.
Bec helped me look at my values and think about using them in my decision making. Bec also helped me identify my strengths and how I might use them to achieve long term success based on my own values and goals not in the expectations laid down by others.
I feel stronger for my experience with Bec, she’s incredibly insightful but also gentle and kind in her approach.
I feel ready to take on anything, I’ve also re-evaluated what is important to me and how to move forward without fear of judgment.
You will never regret the decision to work with Bec."
"I had a very turbulent two years and I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere in life. I wanted Coaching to work on improving my self-esteem. Coaching with Bec helped me understand how my behaviour, actions and thoughts about myself were no longer serving me and how they were stopping me feeling happy and confident.
Coaching has given me the courage to try new things, protect my boundaries and not react to toxic situations. Instead, I reflect and have more trust in myself. Understanding my values, which I'd never thought about before, has been life changing.
I felt extremely vulnerable at times but I felt safe to talk about things I've never told anyone before. Bec reassured me and made me feel comfortable. Bec was professional and engaging. This was an important journey for me and I'm very grateful."
"I’m a yo-yo dieter and I wanted to become healthier and fitter for me and my family without dieting. Bec was understanding and supportive.
Coaching with Bec motivated and empowered me to make changes, try new things and know the importance of planning. I realised why I resorted to food for comfort and how to change that. I didn’t need to go back to a slimming club and started implementing change one thing at a time to slowly work towards my goal."
"My long term partner passed away and my life flipped upside down. I shut myself away and just couldn't be bothered with life. Bec helped me accept difficult emotions. I'm more positive in my thoughts and kinder to myself. I'm ready to enjoy life and make the most of it. It's been life changing."
Training, qualifications & experience
I have 15 years experience helping people fulfil their potential.
ICF Member, Accredited Animas Diploma in Transformative Coaching, Positive Psychology Practitioner Certificate, Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher Certificate, Post Graduate Certificate in Linguistics, PGCE, BA (hons) Linguistics. PGCE
My clients include:
- Company Directors
- Business Owners
- Singer Song Writers
- Elite Sport Coaches/Players
- Life Coaches
- Senior Mangers
- authenticity and self-love;
- authentic Leadership;
- confidence and courage;
- happiness, balance and wellbeing;
- motivation and goals;
- habit change;
- purpose and potential;
- optimal performance and mindset;
- workplace wellbeing and resilience.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £495.00 to £4,945.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
FREE initial, no strings 90 minute Exploration call.
3 Day Coastal Intensive (available for individuals or groups of up to 10 people) From £3495
Deep Transformative Coaching in a stunning, luxurious setting on the Vale of Glamorgan Coastal path.
Inspiring Greatness 1:1 Coaching Package £1295
Bec’s bespoke 1:1 Coaching programme combines elements of Transformative Coaching and Positive Psychology Coaching.
Achieve mind-management mastery that will obliterate the blocks, stories and beliefs that are holding you back.
· Receive 10 x 60 minute coaching sessions every 10 days. (Via Zoom or face to face, location dependent.);
· You’ll get contact between sessions for accountability, support and success celebration;
· We’ll collaborate together on at least 1 full day intensive in fresh air and freedom along the South Wales coastal paths;
· Receive a complimentary coaching journal.
The 4 Levels of Greatness Group Coaching Programme £495
This 12 week small group coaching programme (max 5 people) will walk you through the 4 Levels of Greatness.
Receive 6 x 90 minute bi-weekly group coaching sessions. (Zoom)
· improved sense of wellness through the creation of life-changing habits and success routines;
· understand your unique values, strengths and gifts;
· live with improved self-awareness and unshakable self-belief;
· exercise your confidence muscle with skill and ease to live a life of courage and action;
· master your mindset so you can achieve whatever you choose to achieve.
When I work