My passion is helping you understand yourself and the world you operate in, so you could navigate it better and make it better!
Have had the opportunity to have helped successfully hundreds of clients like you since started my coaching journey, and hope to keep helping more clients to make sense of how can they achieve success in this ever changing world at work and in general.
Can I help you too?
I love working with people, and am passionate about creating healthy workplaces and building learning cultures. I have worked in leadership roles in corporate organisations, in product, project and operational management roles; and over the more recent years of my career, as a coaching and learning professional.
I have had the opportunity to support the growth and development of many clients like you, trained, facilitated, coached and consulted in organisational settings, public groups and individual private clients alike.
As my overall passion is understanding cultures and how we make sense of working better together, how we make sense of ourselves within that setting, and how to navigate for a desired future; we wil be looking at the context in which you operate when we will be working together, and we will unpick and unravel the visible and the invisible so you have a clear undertsanding of all forces at play, and have the ability to move forward knowing, energised and capable of making progress faster.
Topics we might work together on:
- Career Transition/ Or any transition in current work, where change has bestowed upon you - as Herminia Ibarra says: When you are at the "What got you here, won't get you there" moment
- Career Coaching in general- when not sure what next
- Leadership behaviours change - I am a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coach and this coaching method starts from the premise that to be able to be as succesful in the future, as you were until now, some habits need unlearning. Also looking at what those are and which ones are more unhelpful for your next leg of your leadership journey, as :"What got you here, won't get you there".
- Work challenges (especially if you had some improvement areas highlighted on your development plans / 360 feedback or simply want to improve relationships at work); such as:
- Improving listening skills
- General communication skills
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Dealig better with conflict
- Holding better challing conversations
- Improving productivity
- Reduce stress
- Confidence building
- Presentation skills
- New role success - first 3 months (for both line manager and individual contributor scenarios)
- Team coaching.
Call me with no obligation and we discuss.
My client's words:
"Working with Mihaela had a very positive impact at this point in my career. We built a good relationship, and really felt that Mihaela was immediately on my agenda. Her questions are considered and insightful. She is non-judgmental, listens and she demonstrated throughout that she understood what I wanted to achieve. I found the whole experience very powerful.”
Training, qualifications & experience
Career Transition/ Leadership/ Executive/ Confidence/ Change
Volunteering and Causes
2016/ 2017- Facilitator for the World Business and Executive Coaching Summit
2015- to date- reviewing books for the Association for Coaching
2015- to date- Career and Transition Coach - The Berkshire Executive Club
2015- Speaker Liaison Team Leader/ Speaker Coach- TedxCanaryWharf
2013- Career Coach- The Career Development Group
Education and Qualifications
Currently studying to become MSc Organisational Behaviour/ Psychology
Train the trainer, 1 week course- The Knowledge Academy
Leadership Coaching Diploma- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching & 360 Global Leader of the Future Assessor. Have been invited to become an Associate.
Corporate and Executive Coaching Diploma- The Coaching Academy, endorsed by ILM & DISC Profiler
Various Presentations, Communications, Sales, Management, Leadership, Customer Service, Train the Trainer qualifications
Bachelor of Chemistry, Specialisation Nuclear Chemistry (level of qualification: 80%); Faculty of Chemistry, University of Bucharest
Psychology, Pedagogy and Teaching Practice, Chemistry Teacher Education, (level of qualification:100%); Faculty of Chemistry, University of Bucharest
Baccalaureate Diploma Sciences (level of qualification: 91%) National College ‘Mihai Viteazul’ – top three in Romania
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Leadership, Teams, Change, Conflict Resolution, Public Speaking, Interviews, First 3 months in a new role, First time manager, Productivity Time Management
Individual client coaching- face to face (5 locations in London - City: St Paul's & Gracechurch, London Bridge, Holborn, and Trafalgar Square):
- block of 6 sessions: £900
- To discuss different formats, generally fee per session: £150
Virtual - to discuss
Workshops - to discuss
Tailored to the client's need programmes - to discuss
Corporate/ Business work- depending on its nature/ structure/ length- to discuss
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays 7pm-9pm Weekends: Saturdays 2pm-5pm