In every session, we are embarking on a discovery journey, a discovery of new abilities and opportunities. Through understanding, introspection, reflection and courageous action taking place, as well as many aha moments.
Working with me, clients are moving forward, focused, faster and in a healthier, more suited to who they are, way.
My passion is to help my clients achieve their potential at work, and in life in general, improve performance, challenge their mindset and behaviours with the right amount of support, as well as helping them make sense of their environment and how they can more readily observe, and take maximum advantage of opportunities in which they can thrive.
I have access to a wide range of psychometric assessments, and able to support with understanding how to relate and operate within the wider systems, as well as make sense of organisational / group dynamics / cultures my clients find themselves part of.
Book a no-obligation initial session here:
Topics we might work together on:
- Career Transition/ Or any transition in current work, where change has bestowed upon you - as Herminia Ibarra says: When you are at the "What got you here, won't get you there" moment
- Career Coaching in general- when not sure what next, or maybe you want a promotion, move roles or companies, etc.
- Work challenges (especially if you had some improvement areas highlighted on your development plans / 360 feedback or simply want to improve relationships at work); such as:
- Improving listening skills
- Becoming more assertive
- General communication skills
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Dealing better with conflict
- Challenging conversations
- Improving productivity
- Reduce stress
- Confidence building
- Presentation skills
- New role success - first 3 months (for both line manager and individual contributor scenarios)
- Team coaching
- Leadership behaviours change - I am a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coach and this coaching method starts from the premise that to be able to be as successful in the future, as you were until now, some habits need unlearning. Also looking at what those are and which ones are more unhelpful for your next leg of your leadership journey, as:"What got you here, won't get you there".
Book a no-obligation initial session here:
My client's words:
"Working with Mihaela had a very positive impact at this point in my career. We built a good relationship and really felt that Mihaela was immediately on my agenda. Her questions are considered and insightful. She is non-judgmental, listens and she demonstrated throughout that she understood what I wanted to achieve. I found the whole experience very powerful.”
Training, qualifications & experience
Career Transition/ Leadership/ Executive/ Confidence/ Change
Volunteering and Causes (past and present):
CMI (Chartered Management Institute) Mentor
NHS Leadership Academy - Coach Facilitator for the World Business and Executive Coaching Summit
Reviewing books for the Association for Coaching
Career and Transition Coach - The Berkshire Executive Club
Speaker Liaison Team Leader/ Speaker Coach- TedxCanaryWharf
Career Coach- The Career Development Group
Education and Qualifications
Currently studying to become MSc Organisational Behaviour/ Psychology
Leadership Coaching Diploma- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching & 360 Global Leader Assessor. Have been invited to become an Associate.
Corporate and Executive Coaching Diploma- The Coaching Academy, endorsed by ILM & DISC Profiler
Various: Train the Trainer and Training Practitioner, Presentations, Communications, Sales, Management, Leadership, Customer Service qualifications and training
Bachelor of Chemistry, Specialisation Nuclear Chemistry; and also Psychology, Pedagogy and Teaching Practice, Chemistry Teacher Education.
Fellow Chartered Management Institute
Practitioner Business Psychology Association
Member Association for Coaching
Member Institute of Leadership and Management
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Leadership, Teams, Change, Conflict Resolution, Public Speaking, Interviews, First 3 months in a new role, First Time Manager, Productivity, Time Management
Individual client coaching- face to face (Easy access for me to places where we can talk are around: London Bridge, Southwark, Canary Wharf, City: St Paul's & Gracechurch, Holborn, and Trafalgar Square), otherwise anywhere in London, with the mention that we would need to find a place if that will be the case.
I can also come along at client's premises.
- block of 6 sessions- reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Virtual - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Workshops - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Tailored to the client's need programmes - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Corporate/ Business consultancy- depending on its nature/ structure/ length- reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.