Mihaela Diaconu FCMI, PABP, MAC - Leadership and Career Transition Coaching
My passion is helping you understand yourself and the world you operate in, so you could navigate it better and make it better for you and others around you!
Since I started my coaching journey, I have had the opportunity to have helped successfully hundreds of clients on areas of Career Change and Development, as well as Personal Leadership, and hope to keep helping more clients to make sense of how can they achieve success in this ever changing world at work and in general.
Can I help you too?
Book a session here:
My clients are generally achieving what we set out to, as I support them in their journey, and allow time and space for exploration, as well as challenge them and hold them accountable to their vision, their commitment made to their own growth, and their passion to the why which helped them engage in the process in the first place.
I am a sparring partner who has a lot of experience, enjoys seeing the shaping of the future you, and who will support you stay focussed and engaged with the process.
Topics we might work together on:
- Career Transition/ Or any transition in current work, where change has bestowed upon you - as Herminia Ibarra says: When you are at the "What got you here, won't get you there" moment
- Career Coaching in general- when not sure what next, or maybe yyou wnat a promotion, move roles or companies, etc
- Leadership behaviours change - I am a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coach and this coaching method starts from the premise that to be able to be as succesful in the future, as you were until now, some habits need unlearning. Also looking at what those are and which ones are more unhelpful for your next leg of your leadership journey, as :"What got you here, won't get you there".
- Work challenges (especially if you had some improvement areas highlighted on your development plans / 360 feedback or simply want to improve relationships at work); such as:
- Improving listening skills
- General communication skills
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Dealig better with conflict
- Challenging conversations
- Improving productivity
- Reduce stress
- Confidence building
- Presentation skills
- New role success - first 3 months (for both line manager and individual contributor scenarios)
- Team coaching.
Call me with no obligation and we discuss.
My client's words:
"Working with Mihaela had a very positive impact at this point in my career. We built a good relationship, and really felt that Mihaela was immediately on my agenda. Her questions are considered and insightful. She is non-judgmental, listens and she demonstrated throughout that she understood what I wanted to achieve. I found the whole experience very powerful.”
Book a session here:
Training, qualifications & experience
Career Transition/ Leadership/ Executive/ Confidence/ Change
Volunteering and Causes
2017- to date - CMI (Chartered Management Institute) Mentor
2016/ 2017- Facilitator for the World Business and Executive Coaching Summit
2015- to date- reviewing books for the Association for Coaching
2015- to date- Career and Transition Coach - The Berkshire Executive Club
2015- Speaker Liaison Team Leader/ Speaker Coach- TedxCanaryWharf
2013- Career Coach- The Career Development Group
Education and Qualifications
Currently studying to become MSc Organisational Behaviour/ Psychology
Leadership Coaching Diploma- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching & 360 Global Leader of the Future Assessor. Have been invited to become an Associate.
Corporate and Executive Coaching Diploma- The Coaching Academy, endorsed by ILM & DISC Profiler
Various: Train the Trainer and Training Practitioner, Presentations, Communications, Sales, Management, Leadership, Customer Service qualifications and training
Bachelor of Chemistry, Specialisation Nuclear Chemistry; and also Psychology, Pedagogy and Teaching Practice, Chemistry Teacher Education.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Leadership, Teams, Change, Conflict Resolution, Public Speaking, Interviews, First 3 months in a new role, First time manager, Productivity Time Management
Individual client coaching- face to face (5 locations in London - City: St Paul's & Gracechurch, London Bridge, Holborn, and Trafalgar Square),
At client's premises
- block of 6 sessions- reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Virtual - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Workshops - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Tailored to the client's need programmes - reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Corporate/ Business consultancy- depending on its nature/ structure/ length- reach out and we talk pricing and format based on your very specific needs.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|