Personal Life Coach
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I’ve been coaching on a 1:1 basis for 13 years now.
What lead me to become a coach was having spent the first part of life tormented by past experiences and relationships.
Having got myself through the other side, I am determined to help as many other people do the same.
And so far so good!
Personal development has always been very important to me, both for myself and for my clients.
I’ve helped lots of different people with lots of different issues.
Whatever you’re experiencing, let’s have a talk about it.
A free, fully confidential chat and see where we go from there.
- About you
Life can be a challenge at times.
Whether you have a recent issue, or something that’s been bothering you for years, I can help.
Current problems that we experience may well be caused by inner issues. They can manifest themselves in lots of different ways.
For you it may be presenting as problems in your relationships, your work, your fear around money, or some other area of life.
In our coaching sessions, my skill is in listening to everything you say and reading between the lines to unearth the root of your problem.
- How the sessions work
Your coaching session with me will be tailored specifically to you.
I don’t use a step by step one-size-fits-all approach because I understand that we’re all very different.
We all understand and process things differently and so I will coach in a way that is right for you.
I will listen to you, understand, give you clarity, and support you.
My aim is for you to leave every session feeling uplifted and positive.
Inner confidence is key to your overall happiness and we will build this into our work together.
- Your next step
Let’s talk. In the first instance we can have a chat about what you’re experiencing, how I can help and see where you want to take it from there.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
M: 07970 056578
Training, qualifications & experience
- Successful Speaking Skills – The Public Speaking Company
- Performance Consultant – Christopher Howard Training
- Results Coach – Christopher Howard Training
- Master Results Coaching – Christopher Howard Training
- Eriksonian Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training
- Master Ericksonian Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training
- Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training
- Practitioner of Neuro – Linguistic Programming – Christopher Howard Training
- Master Practitioner of Neurolingyistic Programming – Christopher Howard Training
- New Insights Life Coach certification – New Insights Life Coaching (High distinction achieved)
- Advanced Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training
- Certificate in Personal Performance Coaching – The Coaching Academy
- Basic Counselling Skills – ECAT
- Chartered Certified Accountant – ACCA
- Weight Training Instructors Course – NABBA
- Senior Instructors Course - NABBA
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I would love to have a chat with you.
Once we've discussed what you're experiencing and how I can help, we can see which coaching package would suit you best.
Six month package £2,495
Three month package £1,395
Individual session £175
When I work
I will do my best to have our initial chat within 48 hours of you getting in contact.
I generally work Monday to Friday between 9am and 7:30pm.