Jacky Matthews - Professional and Career Coach
Hello and welcome to my page.
We all need to work to live and because many of us spend more time at work than anything else, it is important that we enjoy it or it can make us miserable and stressed. Coaching can be beneficial for anyone, no matter what you do or what level you work in an organisation.
The types of things I have helped people with include:
- Improving working relationships with bosses and peers
- Completing gap analysis between current skills and an ideal job and working on the skills that are missing
- Identifying the ideal job
- Production of action plans to improve productivity of a team
- Identifying reasons for poor performance and what needs to be done
- Finding solutions to difficult situations at work
- Working towards a promotion and ensuring skills match the job description, which included in-house opportunities to develop skills
- Identifying barriers preventing success of a project and what can be done to break them down
- Working with managers both new and more established to refine their management skills
- Improving confidence in managing a team
- Assistance in job applications, CV’s and interview techniques
- Improving performance as a result of negative feedback from a performance review
- Helping staff understand emotional intelligence and how it impacts in the work setting
All of the people that I am and have worked with have felt so much better and empowered when they have taken back control of their job and their career. If you can relate to any of this, please do not hesitate to get in touch to see if I can help.
Many organisations are beginning to spend their training budgets on 1:1 coaching. If your need for coaching could benefit the organisation you work for, then please contact me and we can discuss the opportunity for me to speak directly to your organisation.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (hons) 2.i
Post Graduate Certificate in Education
2006 Oxford Brookes University - Post Graduate Certificate in Subject Learning Coaching
13 years coaching managers in the work setting. I have also trained managers to use coaching skills to manage their staff and trained staff to use coaching techniques when feeding back on performance, specifically on lesson observations.
More recently coaching individuals to improve their performance at work and achieve set targets and personal goals.
I also work with organisations to work on specific issues with their managers. This could be change management, culture or restructuring.
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and abide by their standards and ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Gold package - monthly benefits include: 4 x 1 hour meetings, 2 x 1 hour phone calls and unlimited e-mail contact. £250 per month
Silver package - monthly benefits include: 3 x 1 hour meetings, 2 x 1 hour phone calls. £200 per month.
Bronze package - monthly benefits include: 2 x 1 hour meetings, 1 x 1 hour phone call. £100 per month.
Individual 1 hour sessions via face to face, Skype or phone, charged at £50 per hour.
1 x 20 minute taster session for those new to coaching, £10.
Areas I can help:
Career coaching, business coaching, mentoring, personal development, improving confidence, self-esteem and motivation, leadership skills, reducing stress, limiting anxiety, interview techniques, CV writing, management of staff, skills analysis, understanding emotional intelligence.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - 11am to 8pm
Tuesday - 9am to 8pm
Wednesday - 9am - 8pm
Thursday - 9am - 6pm
Friday - 9am - 5pm
Saturday - 10am -4pm