Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Who am I?
- I am an EMCC Certified Life Coach working with individuals who are suffering from relationship stresses, anxiety, burnout who may be lacking in confidence and are ready to TAKE ACTION to improve aspects within their personal or working life including transitioning within their career.
- I am an experienced Educator, Career Coach and Career Leader with 25 years experience helping individuals to aim high and achieve their full potential.
- I have two grown up children, I enjoy playing badminton, dancing, live bands, swimming, walking and I'm very sociable, personable, caring and empathetic. I love dogs and I am passionate about helping others to be the best version of themselves.
- Coaching transformed my life, I was experiencing complete burnout as a teacher, and engaging with a coach gave me the confidence and motivation needed to completely change my life for the better!
How can I help?
I can help you to make positive choices and develop your self-confidence, to enable you to become more successful, happy and fulfilled.
Engaging in coaching can provide you with many potential benefits, which may include:
- A clearer idea of what you want out of life
- A re-evaluation of personal and professional goals
- Being able to make informed choices
- Improved self-esteem, happiness and contentment with your personal and/or work life
- A greater sense of emotional well-being
- An improved work-life balance
- Improved relationships at work and home
My coaching philosophy
My mission is “To inspire individuals to excel and achieve their full potential within their career and personal life, to enable happiness, success and a good work-life balance”.
My coaching philosophy fully supports the client in recognising that they are the expert in their own life. Working from the premise that the client is resourceful, creative and capable, my role is to remain fully present in this partnership to facilitate personal growth and self-awareness which leads to the achievement of the desired goal.
My coaching style is focused on developing trust that inspires, increases confidence and supports the development needs of the client. My purpose is to release the hidden potential within every client by stimulating thought patterns and exploring any limiting beliefs as well as challenging any assumptions.
What can you expect in a session with me
As your coach, I will support, challenge and guide you, we will determine appropriate goals, providing you with opportunities to take ownership of your life choices, enabling you to thrive and enhance your life personally and/or professionally.
Step 1 - Book a FREE 30-minute (no obligation) consultation for me to find out a bit more about your goals and for you to ask as many questions as you like. This is not a pressured sales call (I promise!) but an opportunity to find out if we would be a good match to work together.
Step 2 - If we decide we would like to work together, I will send you a contract and we will arrange our first session - all of which will take place on TEAMS and will be 1 hour.
Step 3 - The first session will mostly be me trying to find out more about the goals you wish to achieve so we can explore areas for development in the future sessions. The sessions are designed so that you do most of the talking, I will ask lots of questions to help you reflect and for me to 'dig deeper' and I will actively listen to pick up on any common themes or patterns, or any blocks or self-limiting beliefs that may be holding back your progress. Half way through the session I will recap on what you have told me so far. Towards the end of our session, I will set agreed action points for you to work on before our next session.
Step 4 - At the beginning of each session, we will review the targets set from the previous session and you will set the agenda for our meeting. The sessions are completely directed by you. I am there to support you, but not to tell you what you should and shouldn't do. Coaching is not advice giving, it's designed to motivate you to seek the answers within yourself by posing insightful questions to help you to think at a much deeper level. I am also a mentor, so occasionally I may ask permission to make a suggestion.
Are you ready to TAKE ACTION?
Let me help you to improve the quality of your life?
I look forward to hearing from you. If you decide to book the FREE consultation, the video call (or happy to do a phone call if preferred) is completely non pressured, (I promise) but I would love to have the opportunity to find out a bit more about your particular situation and to be able to help you to 'recreate your life'.
https://calendly.com/evamcarroll1972 - Click here to book (if you are ready to make a positive change in your life).
Coaching is an investment in terms of time and money, but it is so worth it!
"If nothing changes then nothing changes!".
I look forward to hearing from you. Eva x
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring -Kingstown College (Distinction).
EMCC Accredited Practitioner
25 years as a Careers Teacher/Mentor in Secondary schools supporting individuals with Career guidance, inspiring and supporting with applications to colleges and university including extensive CV and personal statement experience.
Level 7 - Post Graduate Certificate in Education - Business Studies and IT - University of Greenwich
- Level 6 Career Leader Qualification - RGG Associates
- Level 6 - BA Hons Business Studies - Croydon Higher Education College 2:2
- Level 5 - PSHE Diploma - University of Worcester (Focus on mental health for main assessment)
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I can support with significant career changes including tailored CV's and covering letters, interview coaching, analysing strengths to find the perfect job for you, job searches and I can also provide assistance with university personal statement applications to UCAS.
When I work
If none of these slots work for you, please do get in touch, I can be fairly flexible.