Di Smart - Personal Coach BA (Hons) BSc (HCPC registered)
The Natural Health Centre
Bank Farm Road
07896955911 / 07896955911
I am an established and experienced personal coach working with individuals, couples and families (in person) in the Telford and Shrewsbury area, clients further afield can access my support using Skype.
I worked for many years as a qualified mental health practitioner; working with individuals, their partners and in some cases their families all with differing circumstances, problems and issues requiring a unique and personalised approach. Often supporting them through difficult times, whilst most importantly, enabling them to gain control of their lives and aspirations.
My experience in practice informed me well and equipped me with knowledge about people, how they behave, how they react and above all how they can improve and expand belief in themselves and their capabilities
This is what Clients said my support does for them:
- It motivates them to take responsibility for where they are at currently
- Allows them the time and space to move forward
- Gently challenges their mindset and barriers to being able to make changes
- Helps them to communicate more assertively
- Helps them to gain confidence in their abilities
- Gives them bespoke tools to help them to reach any goals and realise aspirations.
- Supports them to develop life plans and practical strategies that can help them for the rest of their lives
Relationship Issues & Communication
I support individuals or couples who are experiencing difficulties in their relationships; this also extends to relationships in the workplace and other areas of life, such as family members.
I can be extremely supportive in allowing individuals or couples to reflect on their thoughts, interactions, communication and passive or aggressive behaviours.
I specialise in enabling individuals and couples to learn new strategies that will support them in being more assertive, self-aware and self-assured leading to a transformation of confidence and control. Practical ‘easy to use’ materials are used to support this process, giving your skills for life!
- Learn to be more assertive in your relationships
- Learn how to negotiate more assertively
- Learn how to compromise without necessarily ‘giving in’
- Learn new interpersonal skills and build on the one’s you already have
- Change your old passive habits
- Learn how to intercept when you are being manipulated
I offer a number of 2 session packages that cover areas such as:
- Emotional well being and confidence building
- Communication in your relationships & in the workplace
- One-off support sessions for Self-employed persons wanting to explore a life work balance
- Parent support programme
- Group workshops can be found via my website
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Psychology and Social Sciences
- BA (Hons) Social Work
- PG Certificate in Applied Mental Health Practice
- Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring (The Institute of Counselling)
- Association for Coaching
- Health and Care Professionals Council
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Communication & Relationship Coaching
Photos & videos
The first session normally lasts 90 minutes in length as this will assess and determine what you want to achieve, cost = £65
After this, hourly sessions will cost £55
Block bookings can be arranged and reduce fees further.
A 24 hour notice period is required, otherwise the session will be charged in full.
This is what a few clients had to say:
“I feel the happiest that I ever have. You are such a big part of that and I thank you for giving me the tools to succeed and create and even better me. You are a wonderful lady! Thanks for everything Di” (2018)
“I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the help that you have given me recently. During our sessions, you have helped me to look at certain challenges in my life with a new perspective!! I have enjoyed our time working through things together, and have come away with lots of strategies and ways in which to move my life forward. (2018)
I found you so easy to talk to and your advice was always given in a very positive and caring way. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to any of my friends or family in the future.
Once again thank you very much Di.” (N. S. 2018)
“Di has a wonderful approach, calming, non judgemental and very empowering. She has a wonderful holistic knowledge of her subject area and I feel REALLY listened to. I attend her sessions feeling trapped, anxious and low and exit feeling liberated; the world is my oyster. Thank you so much.
It’s all true Di- you really are fabulous”. (N 2017)
Please visit my website to see more information about how I can help you and the holistic service I provide....Good luck!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I aim to be as flexible as possible therefore: Evening sessions are available Day time sessions are available Weekend sessions can be arranged