Dr Sarah Taylor - Resilience Coach
Are you feeling stuck or overwhelmed with competing demands? Have you been through a big life change and want to re-assess your future direction? If so, my transformational coaching programme could be the best investment you can make for your long-term health, happiness and success.
What you will gain:
- Clarity on what is depleting your ‘inner battery’ so you can stop unnecessary drains
- More energy to achieve your biggest goals with less burnout and exhaustion
- Increased focus so you can pursue your most important goals without feeling overwhelmed
- A deep reconnection with yourself and what really matters to you so you can live your life with more joy and authenticity
- A greater sense of flow and ease so you can be in a high-performance state more of the time
- A new way of responding to stressors so that you can thrive, not just survive in the face of challenges
- The development of new inner capacities to become the best version of yourself
How we will work together:
I will guide you through a tailored process so that each session builds on the last. I’ll be there every step of the way as your coach, mentor and accountability partner so that you can build new habits and mindsets that will serve you for life. Our time together will include:
- A discovery session to explore your strengths, hopes and priorities
- Hourly 1:1 coaching sessions either in person or via Skype or Zoom (video calls are a great way for you to make time for coaching in your busy life in the comfort of your own home)
- Personal instruction in powerful HeartMath® ‘attitudinal breathing’ techniques that are scientifically verified to reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Your own workbook containing action plans, tools and worksheets.
- Bespoke activities for you to try out in-between coaching sessions
- Access to me via my personal email for any questions or help along the way
I’m excited to be on this journey together. I only take on a limited number of new clients so that I can be 100% committed to your results. See below for my current availability.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a PhD in health and wellbeing and transformational change, an MSc in Public Policy, PGDip in Health and Public Leadership and a BA(hons) in Philosophy. I love learning and bring a wealth of knowledge from cutting edge research into my work with clients.
I am an experienced coach, consultant and trainer. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and am a certified HeartMath personal resilience coach. HeartMath® is a scientifically-validated system of stress intervention techniques that measurably and dramatically boost the health and performance of individuals. A study of 1,400 people trained in HeartMath found a 60% reduction in anxiety and 45% reduction in exhaustion.
I believe that challenging life events can be catalysts for profound growth and learning. My own personal experiences have led to a lifelong quest to address the root causes of stress and overwhelm and find wiser ways of living and working in the 21st century. I am now passionate about helping others be the best possible version of themselves and live with greater ease and joy in this hectic life and stay focused on what really matters to them.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
A package of 4 coaching sessions is £350. Not sure if you want to commit to a full coaching package? No problem. You can book a one-off 1.5 hour standalone session for £99 to get clearer on what your goal is and what your best next step could be.
. You can either:
- text or call 07834690770
- email firstname.lastname@example.org