Sarah Taylor - transformational coach
Transformational coaching to become your best self
I am passionate about working with clients who want to fulfil their potential and not only survive, but thrive in the face of uncertainty, change and challenge. Are you facing a big life change? Do you want to live a more purposeful and authentic life? Do you want to experience more energy, motivation and wellbeing? Are you just feeling a bit flat and stuck in a rut but not sure where to begin? If so, I can help.
What is different about my coaching approach?
My focus is on delivering exceptional value to every client I work with. I draw from my PhD in transformational change to offer a coaching programme that is designed to lead to sustained and lasting shifts - not just fleeting moments of insight. You will gain motivation and develop new mindsets, skills and habits that will serve you for life. I provide a structured approach that includes practical and powerful tools and techniques that are evidence-based and proven to boost resilience, energy and sense of calm. You can even measure your results in real-time on a state of the art biofeedback device and smart phone app as an option.
You will gain the ability to:
- Interrupt and transform limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Create a vision for your life that is aligned to your values and potential
- Self-regulate your emotions and energy levels
- Get 'un-stuck' by tapping into more authentic sources of intuition
- Identify and stop subtle drains on your energy that are weighing you down
- Take wiser action in line with your goals so you don’t waste time and lose focus
- Build a solid and lasting foundation for lifelong wellbeing so you can achieve extraordinary results in your life without stress and exhaustion
An 8 week programme that delivers lasting results:
We will begin with a discovery session so that I can get to know you, your dreams and the obstacles that are holding you back. From there, I will design your personalised programme that will include:
- 4 fornightly one-to-one coaching sessions
- Personal instruction in powerful HeartMath® techniques that are scientifically verified to reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Your own personal workbook containing action plans, tools and worksheets.
- Developmental activities for you to put into practice between coaching sessions
- Unlimited email coaching and support along the way
- Optional “inner balance” biofeedback technology to measure your own progress in real time
Get in touch today to book your free discovery session. Coaching can take place in person in Edinburgh or via Zoom or Skype in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Training, qualifications & experience
A coach you can trust
I am a certified coach/mentor and a member of the Association for Coaching. What makes me different from many other coaches is that I also have a PhD in health and wellbeing so you can be assured that my coaching is underpinned by the most cutting-edge thinking and research. I have spent hundreds of hours researching how to not just survive but thrive in the face of uncertainty, rapid change and challenges and I will share with you the very best of what I have learned in our sessions together.
I constantly update my coaching practice with CPD (continuing professional development) with a particular focus on coaching for wellbeing, systemic coaching and transformational coaching. I have trained internationally with the Institute of HeartMath to specialise in powerful personal resilience practices. HeartMath® is a scientifically-validated system of stress intervention techniques that measurably and dramatically boost resilience, energy levels and sleep and reduce anxiety, fatigue and overwhelm.
As well as a coach, I am an experienced facilitator and trainer and have been running engaging, motivating and powerful group workshops and leadership development programmes for 10 years.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I have options available to suit your goals and circumstances. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org