Sarah Taylor, PhD
From breakdown to breakthrough - coaching for uncertain times
My own life experiences have taught me that challenging life events can become catalysts for profound learning, growth and transformation. I am now passionate about working with clients who have a yearning to not only survive, but thrive in the face of uncertainty, change and difficulties. If that is you, then my coaching programme could be the best investment you can make in yourself and your future.
A powerful blend of coaching and mentoring
I offer a blend of coaching and mentoring so that I can fully partner with you on your journey and offer practical tools and techniques as well as being there to listen and help you tap into your own authentic wisdom and solutions. My programme is thoughtfully designed and paced so that each session builds on the last. You will develop new mindsets, behaviours and practices that will serve you for life and that will create the space for extraordinary results to follow.
You will gain the ability to:
- Interrupt old patterns and ways of thinking that are holding you back
- Deeply reconnect with yourself and what really matters to you
- Self-regulate your emotions and restore nervous system balance
- Get 'un-stuck' by tapping into more authentic and intuitive sources of wisdom
- Recharge your 'inner battery' and stop unnecessary drains on your energy
- Choose new responses in the face of challenges AND learn how to sustain those new responses in the longer term
- Create the inner space for transformation to occur and to be the best version of yourself
How we will work together:
I will work with you via video call or over the phone. Our time together will include:
- A 90 minute discovery session to get to know each other and get clear together on your most important goals and aspirations
- Three weekly 60 minute 1:1 coaching sessions
- Personal instruction in powerful HeartMath® ‘attitudinal breathing’ techniques that are scientifically verified to reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Your own personal workbook containing action plans, tools and worksheets.
- Developmental activities for you to put into practice between coaching sessions
- Access to me via my personal email for any questions along the way
I’m excited to be on this journey together. I only take on a limited number of new clients so that I can be 100% committed to your results. See below for my current availability.
Training, qualifications & experience
A coach you can trust
I am a certified coach/mentor and a member of the Association for Coaching. What makes me different from many other coaches, is that I also have a PhD in health and wellbeing so you can be assured that my coaching is underpinned by the most cutting-edge thinking and research. I have spent hundreds of hours researching how to not just survive but thrive in the face of uncertainty, rapid change and challenges and I will share with you the very best of what I have learned in our sessions together.
I constantly update my coaching practice with CPD (continuing professional development) with a particular focus on coaching for wellbeing, systemic coaching and transformational coaching. I have trained internationally with the Institute of HeartMath to specialise in powerful personal resilience practices. HeartMath® is a scientifically-validated system of stress intervention techniques that measurably and dramatically boost resilience, energy levels and sleep and reduce anxiety, fatigue and overwhelm.
As well as a coach, I am an experienced facilitator and trainer and have been running engaging, motivating and powerful group workshops and leadership development programmes for 10 years.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please get in touch to discuss fees. I want to help those who really need it during this crisis so have flexible options and packages available to suit your goals and circumstances. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org